Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't log in

I have the spotify app on my mobile phone and laptop. Yesterday I logged out of spotify on my laptop, and now I simply can't get back in.When I typ in my username and password and press enter, my screen sort of freezes and when I try to change what I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the spotify app on my mobile phone and laptop.  Yesterday I logged out of spotify on my laptop, and now I simply can't get back in. When I typ in my username and password and press ente...
  • Merthle
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in

you are taking 14.99 monthly out of my bank but my grandkid set this up and we can not remember email password or nothing please stop taking moneywe do want a account but it is not working right now

• Casual Listener
  • you are taking 14.99 monthly out of my bank but my grandkid set this up and we can not remember email password or nothing please stop taking money we do want a account but it is not working right now
  • bizontax
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP!! Need to change country

Hey! Does anyone please can help me? I moved from Portugal to Saint Barths and now I can’t login in my account on Spotify, I tried to changed the country in my profile but when i click in the country’s only appears Portugal. What can I do?

• Hey! Does anyone please can help me? I moved from Portugal to Saint Barths and now I can’t login in my account on Spotify, I tried to changed the country in my profile but when i click in the country...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login at all

I can't login to my acc in the app(android). I just get logged out immediately. It worked well and I was listening to music just a couple of minutes ago. It doesn't give a message at all, sometimes it tells me to get premium or try a "14 day free tri...

• I can't login to my acc in the app(android). I just get logged out immediately. It worked well and I was listening to music just a couple of minutes ago. It doesn't give a message at all, sometimes i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I listen to this album?

Hello all.Why can't I listen to this album?https://open.spotify.com/album/7rJiGK2Jwx86SIehPWrlWA Is there region block albums on Spotify?

• Hello all. Why can't I listen to this album? https://open.spotify.com/album/7rJiGK2Jwx86SIehPWrlWA   Is there region block albums on Spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country and Credit card issues

Hello! So I have Spotify premium account in Portugal. Now I'm living in Germany and I want to change credit card to a german credit card. When I do that, it says that the country for the card is not supported (??). Then I try to change account countr...

• Hello!   So I have Spotify premium account in Portugal. Now I'm living in Germany and I want to change credit card to a german credit card. When I do that, it says that the country for the car...
  • bjessev
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium payment 1 year 99,00 euros

Yesterday I paid my monthly subcription for 9,90 euros. Today i have pay the premium offer for 99,00 euros per 1 year. I would like to know if this annual payment star's the 1st of January until 31st of December 2018. Thanks.

• Yesterday I paid my monthly subcription for 9,90 euros. Today i have pay the premium offer for 99,00 euros per 1 year. I would like to know if this annual payment star's the 1st of January until 31st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in the App, and in the web yes i can.. Peru

Hi, Yesterday i take an offer here in Peru , " 0.99 for three months"..and i can't enter to the app they say me " sorry we have problems " since yewterday...and in the web there's no problem to log.Help please.!!!!Whoever What can i do if i want a re...

• Hi, Yesterday i take an offer here in Peru , " 0.99 for three months"..and i can't enter to the app they say me " sorry we have problems " since yewterday...and in the web there's no problem to log. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can I customise the friend activity tab?

i don't want to get rid of this section completely but i'd rather not see what some people are listening to. is there a way to do this without unfollowing them?

• i don't want to get rid of this section completely but i'd rather not see what some people are listening to. is there a way to do this without unfollowing them?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dissociated my Facebook account...spotify still showing my facebook name instead of User Name

Hi, I once associated my facebook account with my spotify premium account. Issue : the app (android and desktop) used to display my Facebook name (which I only use for facebook) everywhere, from the main interface to my playlists. I disabled Facebook...

• Hi, I once associated my facebook account with my spotify premium account. Issue : the app (android and desktop) used to display my Facebook name (which I only use for facebook) everywhere, from the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Living abroad for 4 months can I switch my account from USA to NL?

Hello,I am currently living in the Netherlands. I set up a Spotify account and downloaded the app while in NL. I just got a notice that I cannot login because Spotify only works abroad for 14 days. Is there anyway I can change my account to NL? I wil...

• Hello, I am currently living in the Netherlands. I set up a Spotify account and downloaded the app while in NL. I just got a notice that I cannot login because Spotify only works abroad for 14 days....
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My samsung is mixing up playlists

Every now and then my Samsung mixes up playlists. While listening to my own playlist, it keeps on switching to my daughter's playlist. I'm 100% sure she is not listening herself at that moment. We have Premium. Can anyone help, it's really annoying.....

• Every now and then my Samsung mixes up playlists. While listening to my own playlist, it keeps on switching to my daughter's playlist. I'm 100% sure she is not listening herself at that moment. We ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change spotify account thats connected to my facebook

Hi, I have an old spotify account thats been created through facebook and I have another spotify account (current) thats been created directly through spotify. I wan't my current spotify account conected to my facebook. When i try to connect it, it s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have an old spotify account thats been created through facebook and I have another spotify account (current) thats been created directly through spotify.   I wan't my current sp...
  • ccdelapeña
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT PAY WITH MY VISA CARD

Dear all, I started with the free month of premium and I had to use my VISA card for this.This worked fine and I accepted the terms that each month Spotify would charge me from now on, but at the end of this month I got the message that something wen...

• Dear all,   I started with the free month of premium and I had to use my VISA card for this. This worked fine and I accepted the terms that each month Spotify would charge me from now on, but...
  • Copilot831
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to send a direct message in Spotify

I would like to dm some playlist owners from my country in order to be featured if it's possible. However, I don't have the option in my android or pc app of Spotify to send messages. Those playlist owners are normal accounts.

• I would like to dm some playlist owners from my country in order to be featured if it's possible. However, I don't have the option in my android or pc app of Spotify to send messages. Those playlist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Does Spotify ever fix ANYTHING?

I tried to sign up for the family plan. So far only one of the four family members was able to get their "free" membership from me. I can't even find the other three accounts when searching in spotify to follow them, let alone try to troubleshoot why...

• Music Fan
  • I tried to sign up for the family plan. So far only one of the four family members was able to get their "free" membership from me.  I can't even find the other three accounts when searching in...
  • copperpond
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook email change hasn't carried over to Spotify

My Spotify account is linked to my facebook. I changed my email address recently, and like Spotify said to, I updated my facebook account with the new email address. It's been a few months and it still hasn't carried over to Spotify... what do I do? ...

• My Spotify account is linked to my facebook. I changed my email address recently, and like Spotify said to, I updated my facebook account with the new email address. It's been a few months and it sti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to login. Had premium service. keep getting CSRF token is invalid...

I was somehow logged-off my premium account which i never do. Now i can't log back in even with the right password. Tried resetting password and keep receiving message "CSRF token is invalid"...no matter what password i use. Thank you for your help!

• I was somehow logged-off my premium account which i never do. Now i can't log back in even with the right password.  Tried resetting password and keep receiving message "CSRF token is invalid"....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Completely random playlists start in the middle of my songs. FURIOUS

I've had spotify premium for over a year, and for the last few months, on my iPhone, spotify will literally stop in the middle of a song, and start playing some random BS playlist out of nowhere. I don't want to hear Gucci or some other crappy music....

• I've had spotify premium for over a year, and for the last few months, on my iPhone, spotify will literally stop in the middle of a song, and start playing some random BS playlist out of nowhere. I d...
  • TwistedMind
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me log in

Whenever I try to log in to spotify on either my PC or phone (android) it just boots me out unless I turn the internet connections off for either. I know it's the correct log in info because it will let me log in when the wifi is off. I had to make a...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to log in to spotify on either my PC or phone (android) it just boots me out unless I turn the internet connections off for either. I know it's the correct log in info because it will ...
  • slothbrah1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes