Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Desperate! Please Help!! I cannot log in from my iphone X through facebook. It says on the facebook page: "Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later." - I have updated my spotify to the latest version...

• Desperate! Please Help!!   I cannot log in from my iphone X through facebook. It says on the facebook page: "Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try aga...
  • mbuxamusa
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in because I logged off while I was offline

Please help me. My spotify app was in offline mode when I logged off and now it says that I can only log in when I am online. How can I do this? Please help

• Please help me. My spotify app was in offline mode when I logged off and now it says that I can only log in when I am online. How can I do this? Please help
  • Kennyy87
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't create an account

I enter an email address, a password an others information but at the end, I have a message who say there is a problem and I will have to try again later. What is the problem ? what I do ??

• I enter an email address, a password an others information but at the end, I have a message who say there is a problem and I will have to try again later. What is the problem ? what I do ??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to facebook from app

I can get into my account on safari and facebook app no problem, but I can't seem to log in from Spotify.It keeps failing to connect when I click the "Log in from Facebook" button. Please help! Thanks,Adler

• I can get into my account on safari and facebook app no problem, but I can't seem to log in from Spotify. It keeps failing to connect when I click the "Log in from Facebook" button. Please help...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't login to Spotify on Android using Facebook credentials

I have a Spotify account that was created using my Facebook account. I just installed the current version of Spotify for Android, but when I try to log in using the "Continue with Facebook" button, I always get "Login Error: There is an error in logg...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify account that was created using my Facebook account. I just installed the current version of Spotify for Android, but when I try to log in using the "Continue with Facebook" butt...
  • tgbrow
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Account Hacked (Email Changed)

So I first noticed someone had access to my account because they kept changing the song on me. I noticed other devices were in use and someone kept changing the music to Modest Mouse. I tried kicking out other accounts by signing out everywhere and i...

• Visitor
  • So I first noticed someone had access to my account because they kept changing the song on me. I noticed other devices were in use and someone kept changing the music to Modest Mouse. I tried kicking...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charge on Credit Card - Premium Subscriber

First of all, this is a very unsatisfactory way for a customer to resolve billing questions. We entrust Spotify with our credit card information giving them access to our money and we then have to wait on them to work their way through a chat room to...

• First of all, this is a very unsatisfactory way for a customer to resolve billing questions.  We entrust Spotify with our credit card information giving them access to our money and we then have...
  • treonina007
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log in

I try to log into my account, through facebook. then it doesn’t let me saying there was an “error” so i try to log in with my email, and it says i have to log in through facebook. Why isn’t it working ?? is it something to do with my payments?

• I try to log into my account, through facebook. then it doesn’t let me saying there was an “error” so i try to log in with my email, and it says i have to log in through facebook. Why isn’t it workin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide My Real Name (Not Connected to Facebook)

Hello, I made the mistake of sharing on Facebook once and now Spotify only shows my real name instead of my screenname. My name is a bit unique, so I don't feel comfortable with it being seen so easily. I am not connected to Facebook and my account w...

• Hello,   I made the mistake of sharing on Facebook once and now Spotify only shows my real name instead of my screenname. My name is a bit unique, so I don't feel comfortable with it being see...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My ex changed my password

So my ex changed the password on my Spotify (I changed the password after we broke up but I guess it was a little too easy) and I really don’t want to go through the whole process of making a new one and getting all the same music because that would ...

• So my ex changed the password on my Spotify (I changed the password after we broke up but I guess it was a little too easy) and I really don’t want to go through the whole process of making a new one...
  • nenagonzalez22
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 different phones/1 account

I am very new to spotify... Just found it a few days ago and my "free" session of streaming just ended. Is there a way to have the premium account on 2 different mobile devices? (say my phone and my husband's phone) Thanks in advance

• Regular
  • I am very new to spotify...  Just found it a few days ago and my "free" session of streaming just ended.  Is there a way to have the premium account on 2 different mobile devices?  (sa...
  • Drokken
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo entrar perdi mi correo electronico

Ayuda Perdi mi correo electronico no recuerdo de el y tenia mi cuenta premium

• Ayuda Perdi mi correo electronico no recuerdo de el y tenia mi cuenta premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset

Hi there. Please help me out. I cant reset my password. Always prompted "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." I did it for 100 times but still the sameUsername: jrs.pepetEmail address: jrs.pepet@gmail.com

• Hi there. Please help me out. I cant reset my password. Always prompted  "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form."   I did it for 100 times but still the same Userna...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu having trouble authorizing my Spotify account for Student Bundle.

I am trying to sign up (again) for the Hulu + Student Spotify subscription. I have been a Student Bundle subscriber for only 3 months and during this past payment, I was charged $9.99 instead of the $4.99. So I reapplied for Student Bundle, but when ...

• I am trying to sign up (again) for the Hulu + Student Spotify subscription. I have been a Student Bundle  subscriber for only 3 months and during this past payment, I was charged $9.99 instead o...
  • samanthajones
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No disponible en mi pais (en el celular app store) pero si lo uso en mi laptop

Vivo en Guatemala, tengo el spotify en el laptop y funciona sin problemas, pero intento descargarlo y en la app store me dice que no esta disponible para mi pais... Toda la configuracion dice Guatemala y tengo otros amigos que si lo tienen en sus cel...

• Regular
  • Vivo en Guatemala, tengo el spotify en el laptop y funciona sin problemas, pero intento descargarlo y en la app store me dice que no esta disponible para mi pais... Toda la configuracion dice Guatema...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - Random people keep disappearing

Hi, recently im having an issue losing random people from my friends list, the bit where you see what their currently listening to. All my friends are not from Facebook, they have been manually added. Each time i load Spotify; either all of them appe...

• Hi, recently im having an issue losing random people from my friends list, the bit where you see what their currently listening to.   All my friends are not from Facebook, they have been manua...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mreging accounts

I have a free account that connects to my facebook, and a premium account that is not connected to my facebook. I want to close my free account but it is connected to an old email address. When I go to my account on facebook, it is showing my current...

• Visitor
  • I have a free account that connects to my facebook, and a premium account that is not connected to my facebook. I want to close my free account but it is connected to an old email address. When I go ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in with FB.. .or not ?

Hey,today i bought the 1€ Sub for 3 months, when i logged out i couldn't login again. When i wanted to login with Facebook it said "Login error", when i tryed to register with my FB again it said nothing and when i wanted to register me with the emai...

• Hey, today i bought the 1€ Sub for 3 months, when i logged out i couldn't login again. When i wanted to login with Facebook it said "Login error", when i tryed to register with my FB again it said n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Como saber donde tengo abierta mi sesion de spotify?

Hola, me gustaria saber donde tengo abierta todas mis seciones de Spotify y no solo las de los dispositivos offline, alguien sabe donde puedo verlos? Muchas gracias

• Hola, me gustaria saber donde tengo abierta todas mis seciones de Spotify y no solo las de los dispositivos offline, alguien sabe donde puedo verlos?  Muchas gracias 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes