Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I want to delete my account

I don’t want to listen to bad bass anymore 

• I don’t want to listen to bad bass anymore 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failure

My friend tried to have premium account. Error occur 3 times. Spotify took money 3 times. But he still doesnt have premium account. What can i do for getting money back?

• My friend tried to have premium account. Error occur 3 times. Spotify took money 3 times. But he still doesnt have premium account. What can i do for getting money back?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM WITH PLAYSTATION 4 LOGIN

Hi, I can not login with my email and paw on my PS4. The system tells me that my Spotify account is already connected, but is not. I tried the "logout from all device" via Spotify web, but the problem persists. I called even the PSN Assistance, but t...

• Hi, I can not login with my email and paw on my PS4. The system tells me that my Spotify account is already connected, but is not. I tried the "logout from all device" via Spotify web, but the proble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happens to my Spotify account when linking it to Facebook?

Hello All, currently there are three ways to create a Spotify account (using Facebook login, creating Spotify only and "merging" Spotify only with Facebook) which is why posts about my topic don´t really match what I am looking for. When Spotify star...

• Regular
  • Hello All,   currently there are three ways to create a Spotify account (using Facebook login, creating Spotify only and "merging" Spotify only with Facebook) which is why posts about my topic...
  • blowme
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Email address already in use

A while ago i registered on Spotify using Facebook, I now wish to use Spotify again only with my email address. I can't reset the password and I cannot login with my Facebook account even, as I may have deleted the account at the time. Given that I'm...

• A while ago i registered on Spotify using Facebook, I now wish to use Spotify again only with my email address.  I can't reset the password and I cannot login with my Facebook account even, a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

swaping facebook accounts

So ive come into work and tried to log onto my spotify using my facebook account, however it keeps signing me in to my friends account everytime i press log in with facebook using. i followed some instructions online which said go to settings and dis...

• So ive come into work and tried to log onto my spotify using my facebook account, however it keeps signing me in to my friends account everytime i press log in with facebook using. i followed some in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can you connect two spotify accounts

hi!I have two spotify accounts that I want to connect into one. One is connected to facebook and the other isn’t. Can you do that?

• hi! I have two spotify accounts that I want to connect into one. One is connected to facebook and the other isn’t. Can you do that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Scam?

i just saw that spotify cost 10 euro for 3 months so i bought it and i only got 1 month sorry that the screen shot is in german

• Casual Listener
  • i just saw that spotify cost 10 euro for 3 months so i bought  it and i only got 1 month            sorry that the screen shot is in german 
  • N3onxDanix
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing payments from monthly to yearly

Using premium... want to change from monthly to yearly payments.

• Casual Listener
  • Using premium... want to change from monthly to yearly payments.
  • meatshake
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Subscription
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Premium

Do i need to cancel my monthly membership after upgrading to the one year membership? both are premium, but the yearly membership is a better cost. Please advise....i dont want to be charged twice or lose my playlists in the transition.

• Do i need to cancel my monthly membership after upgrading to the one year membership? both are premium, but the yearly membership is a better cost. Please advise....i dont want to be charged twice or...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no keys work in spotify

spotiofy keys refuse to work pause play forward revers not working 

• Casual Listener
  • spotiofy keys refuse to work pause play forward revers not working 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish I could play Spotify through my Audirvana + software for better sound quality!

I wish Spotify would let 3rd party software companies that provide much better sound quality over a home stereo system stream it. I don't see why they dont want us to get better performance, as the playback of MP3 on these software sound superior. An...

• I wish Spotify would let 3rd party software companies that provide much better sound quality over a home stereo system stream it. I don't see why they dont want us to get better performance, as the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

Me invitan a premium y me sale error.

Me invitaron a una cuenta premium y me marca error, y no veo la manera de ponerme en contacto con un asesor. por lo que tengo la individual pero es justo lo que no quiero, me esta desepcionando al grado de tal vez cancelar.

• Casual Listener
  • Me invitaron a una cuenta premium y me marca error, y no veo la manera de ponerme en contacto con un asesor. por lo que tengo la individual pero es justo lo que no quiero, me esta desepcionando al gr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Login with Facebook

Why can I login with facebook on my laptop but not on my iPhone? If anyone has suggestions that would be awesome.

• Why can I login with facebook on my laptop but not on my iPhone? If anyone has suggestions that would be awesome.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with Facebook

Hey all, I literally just bought Spotify Premeium and then logged out of my friend's Spotify account and now it won't let me log back in with my own account, I keep getting a couldn't log in page, which I will attach a picture of. I have downloaded t...

• Hey all,    I literally just bought Spotify Premeium and then logged out of my friend's Spotify account and now it won't let me log back in with my own account, I keep getting a couldn't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I've moved to Cyprus and i cant login.. 

• I've moved to Cyprus and i cant login.. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access Spotify Premium for family

My Spotify Premium account was disabled recently due to 'verification issues'. My brother has sent me another invite and I was prompted to verify if we do stay in the same address. I added in our address correctly and I still can't seem to get throug...

• My Spotify Premium account was disabled recently due to 'verification issues'.  My brother has sent me another invite and I was prompted to verify if we do stay in the same address. I added in o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Got my subscription canceled without my consent

I was having problems yesterday with my music turning off because I was supposedly listening on a device I didn’t recognize. I freaked out and looked online for help and found a chat. I have transcript of my chat. The person asked me to give her proo...

• Visitor
  • I was having problems yesterday with my music turning off because I was supposedly listening on a device I didn’t recognize. I freaked out and looked online for help and found a chat. I have transcri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got hacked?

I don't know if people actually use these forums as all I see are spam topics, but my account got hacked and they changed my email. Do I really have to wait 24-72 hours for a reply via email?

• I don't know if people actually use these forums as all I see are spam topics, but my account got hacked and they changed my email. Do I really have to wait 24-72 hours for a reply via email?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

link 2 accounts

Hi Guysi did sign up using my email, and was always active on that accountand by mistake i did login with facebook accountso now i have 2 accounts the original one and facebook and i'm not able to link my first account with facebook anymorewhat can i...

• Hi Guys i did sign up using my email, and was always active on that account and by mistake i did login with facebook account so now i have 2 accounts the original one and facebook  and i'm...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes