Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium.

I've just recently bought Spotify premium. On safari is says I have Spotify premium. And an email with a receipt was sent to me. But when I go on the app, I'm unable to use the Spotify premium features. The payment was already taken out of my card. T...

• I've just recently bought Spotify premium. On safari is says I have Spotify premium. And an email with a receipt was sent to me. But when I go on the app, I'm unable to use the Spotify premium featur...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country not shown in the dropdown list

Hello to everybody! I was trying to change country settings in my free spotify acc from USA to Philippines to connect to my spotify family, with main account in Philippines. As mentioned in the rules of spotify country settings, "Note: Your new count...

• Regular
  • Hello to everybody!   I was trying to change country settings in my free spotify acc from USA to Philippines to connect to my spotify family, with main account in Philippines. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

esfesfgf

fsdfsfsfsfdsfvsdfdsfvsdvdgvdsedgvgfgvsdfsdgvgsdvg dsvvsdvvdsv 

• Regular
  • fsdfsf sfsf dsfvsdfdsf vsdvdgvd sedgvgf gvsdfsd gvgsdvg   dsv vsdv vdsv  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Turkish Music Radio

Can not find new Turkish Music?Is it possible that I can download it? _____________________________Radyo

• Casual Listener
  • Can not find new Turkish Music? Is it possible that I can download it?            _____________________________ Radyo
  • senturko
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont give me the option to transfer songs to the playlists that i made before getting premium

when I first got spotify I didnt get premium for a long time...i probably had like 5 playlists...but then when i got premium and tried to add songs to those playlists it wouldn't give me the option. But still lets me listen to them...so i jus want to...

• when I first got spotify I didnt get premium for a long time...i probably had like 5 playlists...but then when i got premium and tried to add songs to those playlists it wouldn't give me the option. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

does anyone knows how to see which address you put on your account?

does anyone knows how to see which address you put on your account? i need some help with that since i don't know how to solve that, i've been trying many things but non of them works! S.O.S

• does anyone knows how to see which address you put on your account? i need some help with that since i don't know how to solve that, i've been trying many things but non of them works! S.O.S
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple accounts

I seem to have two accounts attached to my email address. One has premium and I can only access online. When I open the app on my phone and use the same address and password it says "you have already linked this account with facebook and pulls throug...

• Casual Listener
  • I seem to have two accounts attached to my email address. One has premium and I can only access online. When I open the app on my phone and use the same address and password it says "you ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with the playback.

When I listen to my Spotify music on my PC, the songs stop just before they finish (between 2 to 5 seconds.), I can press start and continue, but the same thing happens with the next song. I have reinstalled, I try to update, close my account, but no...

• When I listen to my Spotify music on my PC, the songs stop just before they finish (between 2 to 5 seconds.), I can press start and continue, but the same thing happens with the next song. I have rei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family premium questions

I just upgraded my subscription from premium to family premium. We successfully added my wife by sending her a link which she used to upgrade from her free subscription to our new family premium subscription. My questions revolve around my son. First...

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded my subscription from premium to family premium.  We successfully added my wife by sending her a link which she used to upgrade from her free subscription to our new family premiu...
  • LukeHM
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

I signed up for premium but it still makes me shuffle all the songs and when I want to take it off it says “ you have discovered a premium feature “ my account says it’s premium ? I’m starting to get very frustrated

• I signed up for premium but it still makes me shuffle all the songs and when I want to take it off it says “ you have discovered a premium feature “  my account says it’s premium ? I’m starting ...
  • Ethangarcia
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo administrar mi plan premium

Hola, soy la administradora de mi plan premium pero desde hace un par de meses no puedo entrar a administrarlo, la pagina me sale en blanco. Vale decir, no puedo agregar, quitar ni ver ninguno de mis miembros!... Ayuda

• Hola, soy la administradora de mi plan premium pero desde hace un par de meses no puedo entrar a administrarlo, la pagina me sale en blanco. Vale decir, no puedo agregar, quitar ni ver ninguno de mis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed down uni email account

I already had a freespotify account, then I got a premium account with my uni email address.(seperate account)Now I have left uni I can no longer access my email account, it doesn't exist. I have been charged full price premium which I no longer want...

• I already had a freespotify account, then I got a premium account with my uni email address.(seperate account) Now I have left uni I can no longer access my email account, it doesn't exist. I have b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Abrir canal de Spotify con pagina de Facebook

¿Como puedo abrir una cuenta o canal de Spotify vinculado a una pagina de Facebook?

• ¿Como puedo abrir una cuenta o canal de Spotify vinculado a una pagina de Facebook?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant use App on iPhone X

Hey I am new to Spotify, just downloaded it to my new iPhone X and when im logging in with email and try to listen to music i get the message „an error occured“ when i log in with Facebook i get the message „error 404“Any Ideas what to do? I already ...

• Hey I am new to Spotify, just downloaded  it to my new iPhone X and when im logging in with email and try to listen to music i get the message „an error occured“ when i log in with Facebook i ge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Me estan cobrando Spotify y no tengo Spotify

No tengo cuenta de Spotify sin embargo cada mes me lo estan cobrando 

• No tengo cuenta de Spotify sin embargo cada mes me lo estan cobrando 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all Music on Spotify....

Hello everybody,This morning I got the message on my iphone that my offline music will be deleted, since I am already locked in on 3 devices. That surprised me at first, but I ignored it first. As I wanted to use my Spotify app later in the day, I re...

• Hello everybody, This morning I got the message on my iphone that my offline music will be deleted, since I am already locked in on 3 devices. That surprised me at first, but I ignored it first. As ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sorting options

my playlists wouldn't play and I can't play any song

• my playlists wouldn't play and I can't play any song
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404 and An zeroes Occurred

When I’m logged into my Spotify app, The only message displayed is “an error occurred”. The “try again” button does nothing. I have tried deleting and redownlaoding the app, logging in and out, restarting my phone, and changing my password. I am a pr...

• When I’m logged into my Spotify app, The only message displayed is “an error occurred”. The “try again” button does nothing. I have tried deleting and redownlaoding the app, logging in and out, &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook account, can't login

I deleted my facebook account a few weeks ago and now I can't login into spotify. I have spotify premium.

• I deleted my facebook account a few weeks ago and now I can't login into spotify. I have spotify premium. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account vanished

Hi,The master account for our family plan is not accessible anymore. It seems to have vanished. The login was through facebook but I cannot login with Spotify using my facebook password. I always get a message saying "You don't have a Spotify account...

• Hi, The master account for our family plan is not accessible anymore. It seems to have vanished. The login was through facebook but I cannot login with Spotify using my facebook password. I always g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes