Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Changing countries

So, I've moved to another country a year ago. When I decided to update to the family thing, I wanted to use my German credit card. Didn't accept it, stating that Spotify isn't availoable in this country (it is). I tried Paypal, and it asks me to chan...

• So, I've moved to another country a year ago. When I decided to update to the family thing, I wanted to use my German credit card. Didn't accept it, stating that Spotify isn't availoable in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobranca de R$10,00

Ola!! Fiz uma troca do cartao usado na minha conta no dia 22/11/17 e foi cobrado um valor de R$10,00, pelo que vi em outros topicos serve apenas para validar o novo cartao e o valor seria reembolsado logo em seguida, mas isso ate agora nao ocorreu. Q...

• Ola!!   Fiz uma troca do cartao usado na minha conta no dia 22/11/17 e foi cobrado um valor de R$10,00, pelo que vi em outros topicos serve apenas para validar o novo cartao e o valor seria re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas na conta familiar

Estou em um plano familiar, quando conecto ele esta tudo ok porem no aplicativo nao esta como Premium e as outras pessoas do aplicativo nao conseguem nem cadastrar como usuarios do plano familiar

• Estou em um plano familiar, quando conecto ele esta tudo ok porem no aplicativo nao esta como Premium e as outras pessoas do aplicativo nao conseguem nem cadastrar como usuarios do plano familiar&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 ACCOUNTS

I am having some trouble with 2 accounts. I am not sure how I have two accounts but this is my deal. I believe I have 2 accounts 1 with fb and 1 that I assume I signed up for through Spotify. I have just signed up for premium, for free for a month I ...

• I am having some trouble with 2 accounts. I am not sure how I have two accounts but this is my deal. I believe I have 2 accounts 1 with fb and 1 that I assume I signed up for through Spotify. I have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-opening Premium Family account

PrevioUsly had Premium Family account with my email as lead member and wife as added member. This was cancelled for a few months and have tried to re-open similar account but inadvertently gave my wife’s email as lead and mine as added member. As a r...

• PrevioUsly had Premium Family account with my email as lead member and wife as added member. This was cancelled for a few months and have tried to re-open similar account but inadvertently gave my wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved music lost

All my saved music is gone!!! Today I was asked to enter my email and password and after I did, all of my lists were gone!!

• All my saved music is gone!!!  Today I was asked to enter my email and password and after I did, all of my lists were gone!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsubscibing without password

Hi there,Sorry to post a question like this on the community, but apparently this is the only way to get help from spotify?!I purchased a Spotify account for a friend who was undergoing chemo at the time as a gift. This friend has since passed away a...

• Hi there, Sorry to post a question like this on the community, but apparently this is the only way to get help from spotify?! I purchased a Spotify account for a friend who was undergoing chemo at ...
  • RalphD
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

HelloMy bank account has been debited the 2nd of October as usual but it was also debited the 31st of October and I'm no longer spotify prenium for 5 days. I would like to have answers before contacting my bank.

• Hello My bank account has been debited the 2nd of October as usual but it was also debited the 31st of October and I'm no longer spotify prenium for 5 days. I would like to have answers before con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't use my premium account

Hello, Since yesterday, I can not use my premium account. It asked me to login (which it normally doesn't) and as I forgot my password, set a new password. From there, I can go to my profile, but it only allows me to use Spotify free. Also, once I lo...

• Hello,   Since yesterday, I can not use my premium account. It asked me to login (which it normally doesn't) and as I forgot my password, set a new password. From there, I can go to my profile...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

and my little brother have paypal at the abo for 99 centsbought but it does not work!

• Casual Listener
  • and my little brother have paypal at the abo for 99 cents bought but it does not work!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Register member to Premium Family

I have a free spotify account.My son sent me an invite to Premium for Family with his account.I clicked the invite link and filled out the form but I am always being returned by a VAGUE error message and the form is reset:"undefined - Oops something ...

• I have a free spotify account. My son sent me an invite to Premium for Family with his account. I clicked the invite link and filled out the form but I am always being returned by a VAGUE error mes...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Acoount blocked

My account has been blocked. How to activate it again? 

• My account has been blocked. How to activate it again? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DEVICE PASSWORD!

Hello, I have requested a device password as I am trying to delete my facebook account. Can you please aknlowledge this? I have requested multiple times and think it is rediculous that I cannot use my service without having to have facebook. I want t...

• Hello, I have requested a device password as I am trying to delete my facebook account. Can you please aknlowledge this? I have requested multiple times and think it is rediculous that I cannot use m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Address set up

Hi I used Facebook to log in Spotify in Taiwan. I don't think I had ever input my address. I got difficulty to invite my family members to the family premiums. What is the solution?

• Hi I used Facebook to log in Spotify in Taiwan. I don't think I had ever input my address. I got difficulty to invite my family members to the family premiums. What is the solution?   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Won't Update Facebook Activity Log even though it is enabled

spotify won't update my Facebook Activity Log even though it is enabled in both my Spotify App and within Facebook as well. Have tried logging out of everything, removing the app from Facebook, then putting it back and starting from scratch, but make...

• Regular
  • ...bsp; Within Facebook, if I got to Security Settings and click "Apps", Spotify is there and under "App visibility and post audience" it is set to "public". Also "lets the app post on your behalf" is t...
  • jobard
  • Music Fan
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any way that I can talk to a spotify customer support representative?

I' ve had this problem for a second time now. I upgraded my spotify to premium and they are sending email confirmations on my old email address. I talked to a representative through chat support. It went well. I just changed my email address on my fa...

• I' ve had this problem for a second time now. I upgraded my spotify to premium and they are sending email confirmations on my old email address. I talked to a representative through chat support. It ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

US vs. UK prices!

Why is Spotify in the US priced at $9.99 for Premium and in the UK it's £9.99. That makes it almost 60% more expensive in the UK compared to the US! Why?!?!?!?!?!?

• Why is Spotify in the US priced at $9.99 for Premium and in the UK it's £9.99. That makes it almost 60% more expensive in the UK compared to the US! Why?!?!?!?!?!?
  • rcd3
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 44 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 44 likes

Message says only use Spotify abroad for 14 days and won’t let me log on

Hi, Am back in UK from Hong Kong for 3 day’s and now am asked to log on to my account.(not Premium) when I do I keep getting a message saying “ you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 day’s” and won’t let me log in. ive turned phone off and on, reset ...

• Hi,   Am back in UK from Hong Kong for 3 day’s and now am asked to log on to my account.(not Premium)   when I do I keep getting a message saying “ you can only use Spotify abroad for 1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Created an account

Hello I created a spotify account and I couldn't choose the username, I put the e-mail and everything and then it appeared that my user was byf1idcpqqzw360id88cq4gfr is it normal?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I created a spotify account and I couldn't choose the username, I put the e-mail and everything and then it appeared that my user was byf1idcpqqzw360id88cq4gfr is it normal? 
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error code 408

Hi, Im getting error code 408 when im trying to log in. Ive tried with Facebook-login and spotify details-login and still getting error 408.What do i do?! Help!

• Hi, Im getting error code 408 when im trying to log in. Ive tried with Facebook-login and spotify details-login and still getting error 408. What do i do?! Help!
  • Hvbeek101
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes