Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Family, i cant enter in the plan

I'm trying to get into my mother's plan, I put all the right data but it's not always going to be wrong, and I can not even check my mother's account for what may be wrong because it's not possible to see / change the address, what's very ridiculous

• I'm trying to get into my mother's plan, I put all the right data but it's not always going to be wrong, and I can not even check my mother's account for what may be wrong because it's not possible t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in - spotify says I'm offline when I'm not

Dear Spotify, Since a day or two, my spotify app on my phone won't let me log in,on my computer it works just fine. It just says i'm offline and that i need to go online to make a connection with Spotify,but when i press connect, this message dissapp...

• Dear Spotify,   Since a day or two, my spotify app on my phone won't let me log in, on my computer it works just fine.   It just says i'm offline and that i need to go online to make a...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

I pay for spotify premium and both my daughters are on this,but today it stopped on both their phone

what is going on.... mine and my husbands are fine,but both my daughter's accounts say upgrade to premium, which we already are!!!,not happy at all.

• what is going on.... mine and my husbands are fine,but both my daughter's accounts say upgrade to premium, which we already are!!!,not happy at all.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

testing

testing

• Regular
  • testing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot change payment details

I am trying to update my credit card details since getting a new one. I am entering my information under the Subscription/Payment where it gives me an option via the "Update" button. When I enter my cc info, it brings me to another screen to verify m...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to update my credit card details since getting a new one.  I am entering my information under the Subscription/Payment where it gives me an option via the "Update" button.   W...
  • SLEO
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

hyperlinkzz

hyperlinkzz

• Regular
  • hyperlinkzz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Update Payment Information

I've attempted to update my payment information via my cell phone and via a PC. After i enter all of the information I submit the changes and it does not go through. I am using Google Fiber 1G services, my connection is sound. I am surfing the web an...

• Casual Listener
  • I've attempted to update my payment information via my cell phone and via a PC. After i enter all of the information I submit the changes and it does not go through. I am using Google Fiber 1G servic...
  • vqman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists dissapearing

Himy playlists have just disappeared, this is the second time this has happened. How do I stop it from happening.

• Hi my playlists have just disappeared, this is the second time this has happened. How do I stop it from happening.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount and Hulu connection

I lost my student discount and i have signed up for hulu through my spotify but the connection between the two got removed. hulu said i needed to talk to spotify. how do i speak to someone from spotify for help.

• I lost my student discount and i have signed up for hulu through my spotify but the connection between the two got removed. hulu said i needed to talk to spotify.   how do i speak to someone f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Login - unable to find answer yet

Hi, I have upgraded my Spotify from free to premium today and I cannot login, there is no error message or anything when I click login, nothing happens. I can login on Safari but not on the app. I have tried resetting my password but that has made no...

• Hi, I have upgraded my Spotify from free to premium today and I cannot login, there is no error message or anything when I click login, nothing happens. I can login on Safari but not on the app. I ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Account Picture and Name Removal

Hey, I deleted my releases and the spinnup account for spotify but on spotify my name and picture can still be found. However I don't have an acctual spotify account. Can the problem be solved via spotify?

• Hey,  I deleted my releases and the spinnup account for spotify but on spotify my name and picture can still be found. However I don't have an acctual spotify account.    Can the pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium back to free

I’ve been a premium user for years. Got a new phone yesterday. Logged into Spotify and it worked great. This morning open it again and I’m getting ads and it says my account is not on the free version. How do I get back to my premium status?

• I’ve been a premium user for years. Got a new phone yesterday. Logged into Spotify and it worked great. This morning open it again and I’m getting ads and it says my account is not on the free versio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to add new family member [Error]

Hi, I'm currently using a family plan (Germany) for three persons, I would like to add another account, but I always get the message:"Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."I already tried a different browser but I get the same error message.D...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm currently using a family plan (Germany) for three persons, I would like to add another account, but I always get the message: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I alre...
  • ap12
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to add a member to Premium for Family

Two days ago two members of the Premium for Family were removed from the family plan. Two weeks ago, all the members of the plan were requested to re-write the address information and we all wrote the address and the premium accounts kept working for...

• Casual Listener
  • Two days ago two members of the Premium for Family were removed from the family plan.   Two weeks ago, all the members of the plan were requested to re-write the address information and we all...
  • ssernal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong account got premium

Hey, I did not know i had two accounts. One through my mail and the other through facebook. Now I upgraded the wrong account (mail) by accident and all my saved music from my used account (facebook) does not have premium. Could you maybe merge those ...

• Hey,    I did not know i had two accounts. One through my mail and the other through facebook. Now I upgraded the wrong account (mail) by accident and all my saved music from my used acco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Still Happening: Device Hijacking

Well, I've seen this on numerous posts, but I never saw the issue resolved other than constant suggestions of "Change your password" "You might need to create a new account"A foreign device that's clearly no where to be found and is doing it from a s...

• ...ver I went without the Wifi, instead on 3g/4g from work, from town, even when I'm in a public toilet somewhere.  So I ask this: HAS this been resolved yet? because I'm paying for Premium to t...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

total removal of spotify

My new Acer win10 computer has spotify. It is not listed on control panel programs. the exe file cannot be deleted by even an Admin. This is obviously a deliberate action on the part of Spotify to prevent me from removing it. The supposed "contact fo...

• My new Acer win10 computer has spotify. It is not listed on control panel programs. the exe file cannot be deleted by even an Admin. This is obviously a deliberate action on the part of Spotify to pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts into one

I have two spotify accounts on different emails. I was wondering if it was possible to merge them together. Thankyou.

• I have two spotify accounts on different emails. I was wondering if it was possible to merge them together.    Thankyou.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of email account

Hi all, So yesterday is switched from e-mail account on facebook since i was getting overrun with some anoying spam mails. So after the change i checked on spotify to see if my email is changed on there to but my old e-mail is still showing up.Anyone...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   So yesterday is switched from e-mail account on facebook since i was getting overrun with some anoying spam mails. So after the change i checked on spotify to see if my email is chan...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't remember password and can't reset it

Hey guys,Guess i screwed up this morning.I had two acounts on Spotify, 1 connected to facebook (premium) and 1 free not connected.Because i wanted the playlist on the free acount to apear on the premium one, i loged out of my premium loged in on the ...

• Hey guys, Guess i screwed up this morning. I had two acounts on Spotify, 1 connected to facebook (premium) and 1 free not connected. Because i wanted the playlist on the free acount to apear on th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes