Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Trouble to get into "Manage Premium for Family" page

When I log into my account and click on "Premium for Family" the "Get Started" page show up. For the record; I have "Premium for Family".What is the problem?

• When I log into my account and click on "Premium for Family" the "Get Started" page show up. For the record; I have "Premium for Family". What is the problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant add familymembers

I can´t add familymember to my Premium for family account?? It looks like this...

Skärmklipp.PNG
  • I can´t add familymember to my Premium for family account?? It looks like this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code: 408

I made my account in Japan and I only use it in Japan.Of course, the country is set to Japan.Is this a bug that will never be fixed?Because I'm seeing this since Spotify came to Japan.

• Casual Listener
  • I made my account in Japan and I only use it in Japan. Of course, the country is set to Japan. Is this a bug that will never be fixed? Because I'm seeing this since Spotify came to Japan.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get a username? I just get a serious of jumbled letters and numbers

Hi, I am helping a friend set up a new account. We have tried 6 times now and can't seem to be able to set a username?! I thought you put what username you wanted in the 'Your Name' box on the registration form, but each time when the account creates...

• Hi, I am helping a friend set up a new account.  We have tried 6 times now and can't seem to be able to set a username?!  I thought you put what username you wanted in the 'Your Name' box o...
  • Caesaradé1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

KPN Premium 1500MB

Op 23 oktober heb ik mijn spotify perium stop gezet omdat ik wilde overstappen op KPN Premium 1500mb. Ik heb toen een activeringscode ontvangen, maar deze zou ik pas kunnen activeren als mijn premium abonnement is stop gezet. Dit is op 18 november ge...

• Op 23 oktober heb ik mijn spotify perium stop gezet omdat ik wilde overstappen op KPN Premium 1500mb. Ik heb toen een activeringscode ontvangen, maar deze zou ik pas kunnen activeren als mijn premium...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo actualizar mi medio de pago y ya perdí mi cuenta familiar

La aplicación me solicitó actualizar lis datos de pago y nunca encontré donde hacerlo ahora he tenido que salir a versión libre y recién aparece la opción para pago pero como nueva cuenta premiun familiar . Como hago para solo actualizar y que todos ...

• La aplicación me solicitó actualizar lis datos de pago y nunca encontré donde hacerlo ahora he tenido que salir a versión libre y recién aparece la opción para pago pero como nueva cuenta premiun fam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from offline back to online

Spoiler (Highlight to read)How do i switch back to online when im logged out of the app?How do i switch back to online when im logged out of the app?

• Casual Listener
  • How do i switch back to online when im logged out of the app?
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to facebook with my new Spotify account

Hello, I have a spotify premium account and wanted to create another spotify account.After I created an account, whenever I click connect to facebook, "It says Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."Im using my other facebook...

• Hello,  I have a spotify premium account and wanted to create another spotify account. After I created an account, whenever I click connect to facebook, "It says Sorry there has been a te...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my account has been hacked

Please can you help - my account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by another user. I have managed to login to this page via facebook login, but the email address, postcode and password that are now associated with this account are not mine. T...

• Please can you help - my account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by another user. I have managed to login to this page via facebook login, but the email address, postcode and password that a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being double charged by an extra account on my iphone

I have two accounts, one is normal the other exists on my iphone with a username 22bart2bt4hx3qmygnterefey. it's also premium and chewing my money for months.I am pretty sure they are different since i am being double charged!But I can not access thi...

• I have two accounts, one is normal the other exists on my iphone with a username 22bart2bt4hx3qmygnterefey. it's also premium and chewing my money for months. I am pretty sure they are differen...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to contact a Artist account?

Hello all, there is an artist called Friends with Animals on Spotify but i just cant find them anywhere else to pay and download their music and its killing me.... i tried every where from iTunes to beatport to bandcamp, or even Soundcloud etc. they ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   there is an artist called Friends with Animals on Spotify but i just cant find them anywhere else to pay and download their music and its killing me.... i tried every where from i...
  • EddySthira
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Can't Edit Profile

I am unable to edit my profile. Can you please help me? I will give you my email address as soon as possible.Thanks,Mark

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to edit my profile.  Can you please help me? I will give you my email address as soon as possible. Thanks, Mark
  • amsiee
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Removed premium facebook account

Hi, i removed my facebook account 1 mounth a go. so i can still open from my macbook spotify it has login before. i just has a new phone when i want to login with my account number login pages said you have facebook account you shuld change password ...

• Hi,   i removed my facebook account 1 mounth a go. so i can still open from my macbook spotify it has login before.   i just has a new phone when i want to login with my account number ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Difficulty

Please help! I have two spotify accounts, one which is premium and one which is not. I realized that I need to cancel the premium account, but cannot remember my email I used or the password... How can I cancel this account and not be on premium anym...

• Please help! I have two spotify accounts, one which is premium and one which is not. I realized that I need to cancel the premium account, but cannot remember my email I used or the password... How c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my premium account

Hello Spotify Support, can anyone verify my account REDACTED? When I log in, I see my password displayed at the top as if it were my username. **bleep**? -- Leticia *Community Rock Star edit - Removed personal info*

• Hello Spotify Support, can anyone verify my account REDACTED?   When I log in, I see my password displayed at the top as if it were my username.   **bleep**?   -- Leticia  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Confirmação de endereço de familiar.

Só mais um com o problema na conta família:"Não foi possível confirmar que você mora no mesmo endereço do titular da conta principal."Não é possível que a empresa responsável pelo Spotify não consegue resolver um problema dentro do próprio programa d...

• Casual Listener
  • Só mais um com o problema na conta família: "Não foi possível confirmar que você mora no mesmo endereço do titular da conta principal." Não é possível que a empresa responsável pelo Spotify não con...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 47 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 13 likes

Change email address....

I don´t understand how to change my email address. Pls help me...

• I don´t understand how to change my email address. Pls help me...
  • SABiltongHunter
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Started Spotify Premium an got a New Username

I just started with Spotify Premium and Now i have a New Username. Also i cant log in with my old username

• Casual Listener
  • I just started with Spotify Premium and Now i have a New Username. Also i cant log in with my old username
  • SABiltongHunter
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 3 for facebook login

I keep getting error code 3 while logging into spotify, my account is linked to my facebook and i already tried to change my password for facebook but that hasn't helped either. I know my email and password is correct.. not sure what else to do???

• I keep getting error code 3 while logging into spotify, my account is linked to my facebook and i already tried to change my password for facebook but that hasn't helped either. I know my email and p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have no username, password, or email for an account i'm being charged for!

The account pictured below has been logged into my phone (I logged out in the midst of trying to figure all this out) and I have been using it for forever. It's not connected through facebook apparently because when I try to log in through facebook i...

• The account pictured below has been logged into my phone (I logged out in the midst of trying to figure all this out) and I have been using it for forever. It's not connected through facebook ap...
  • Spanglemaker
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes