Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I have no username, password, or email for an account i'm being charged for!

The account pictured below has been logged into my phone (I logged out in the midst of trying to figure all this out) and I have been using it for forever. It's not connected through facebook apparently because when I try to log in through facebook i...

• The account pictured below has been logged into my phone (I logged out in the midst of trying to figure all this out) and I have been using it for forever. It's not connected through facebook ap...
  • Spanglemaker
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to family

Hi,I had a free account on Spotify. My daugther subscribed a premium with family account and she invited me. I accepted the invitatio and I'm now listed as active on my daughter account detail.At the same time when I open and use Spotify app, I'm con...

• ...t the same time when I open and use Spotify app, I'm contiunuig to receive spot publicity and I'm not able to listen musinc as premium. What I have to do to complete my premuim family account? T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

move from facebook to spotify account

i've tried to write to the support to migrate all my playlist and stuff from the login with facebook to the spotify account

• Visitor
  • i've tried to write to the support to migrate all my playlist and stuff from the login with facebook to the spotify account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Efetuei a compra mas não sou premium

Boa tarde! Comprei o pacote premium e até agora não consigo utilizar os beneficios, já apareceu até na fatura do meu cartão.

• Boa tarde! Comprei o pacote premium e até agora não consigo utilizar os beneficios, já apareceu até na fatura do meu cartão. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is hacked! Help!

Every now and then my music cuts off when someone begins using my acount else where. It is always on Spotify Web player, and the person always plays randomly generated playlist. This si really annoying. And then after that I keep following these rand...

• Casual Listener
  • Every now and then my music cuts off when someone begins using my acount else where. It is always on Spotify Web player, and the person always plays randomly generated playlist. This si really annoyi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

So me and my ex recently broke up and I keep seeing her use my account and she has my password and link it to her email and I can only use it by logging on my Facebook account, what can I do I tired everything. Email is a*****@gmail.com

• So me and my ex recently broke up and I keep seeing her use my account and she has my password and link it to her email and I can only use it by logging on my Facebook account,  what can I do I ...
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to redeem Premium for Family code

My sister sent me the invite, which showed up in my email. I click on the Accept Invitation button, log in to Spotify (I did not already have an existing account, I set up my login with my first attempt to redeem the code), but then the screen that c...

• My sister sent me the invite, which showed up in my email.  I click on the Accept Invitation button, log in to Spotify (I did not already have an existing account, I set up my login with my firs...
  • boggs23pagal
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Payment problem/ Ödeme sorunu

Neden bu hatayı oluyorum"Tüh, kartın veya ödeme sağlayıcın kötü bir gün geçiriyor galiba. Merak etme, senden hiç ücret alınmadı. Tekrar dene veya başka bir ödeme yöntemi kullan"

• Casual Listener
  • Neden bu hatayı oluyorum "Tüh, kartın veya ödeme sağlayıcın kötü bir gün geçiriyor galiba. Merak etme, senden hiç ücret alınmadı. Tekrar dene veya başka bir ödeme yöntemi kullan"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Familien Account Admin Problem ?

Ich hab meine Cousin eingeladen mit Spotify Premium zu nutzen, jetzt wird mir angezeit das Sie Admin ist? Ich kann zwar mit meinem Account noch einladen etc. aber wieso wird Sie angezeigt ? Ist das ein Bug.

• Casual Listener
  • Ich hab meine Cousin eingeladen mit Spotify Premium zu nutzen, jetzt wird mir angezeit das Sie Admin ist? Ich kann zwar mit meinem Account noch einladen etc. aber wieso wird Sie angezeigt ? Ist das e...
  • familyuser
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log into my account

Hello, I am a spotify premium holder who has been having major difficulties ogging into my account to listen to music. The following error message appears every time I attempt to log in; "Enjoying your trip? To listn abroad for more than 14 days, tel...

• Hello, I am a spotify premium holder who has been having major difficulties ogging into my account to listen to music.  The following error message appears every time I attempt to log in; "Enjoy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change premium account of a device?

Hi guys! We had one premium account, where my daughter's smart phone was one of the three devices. Now we have upgraded to family account. Now she is one of the max. 6 premium accounts. But how can I change her smart phone to her new account w/o loos...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys!  We had one premium account, where my daughter's smart phone was one of the three devices.  Now we have upgraded to family account. Now she is one of the max. 6 premium accounts....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account doesn't exist, but I can see it.

I tried logging into my Spotify premium account today (worked fine on both my tablet and phone yesterday) now it's saying my log in information doesn't match any existing accounts. I've made a free account and immediately found my old account and am ...

• I tried logging into my Spotify premium account today (worked fine on both my tablet and phone yesterday) now it's saying my log in information doesn't match any existing accounts. I've made a free a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu

I am logged into spotify under my facebook account and as I am trying log into Hulu, it wont let log in because it says my account doesnt exist when i use the same email that i use for spotify and facebook. how can i solve this?

• I am logged into spotify under my facebook account and as I am trying log into Hulu, it wont let log in because it says my account doesnt exist when i use the same email that i use for spotify and fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

I changed password. Signed out every device. Now I can't log in account on my iPhone. And from my laptop every darn song is interrupted.On top: Why is it SO hard to get help from Spotify??

• Visitor
  • I changed password. Signed out every device. Now I can't log in account on my iPhone. And from my laptop every darn song is interrupted. On top: Why is it SO hard to get help from Spotify??
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account wont work

My premium account wont work, I signed up with a premium family account under my id. All other family accounts that I have attached to my ID work except mine. It keeps asking me to sign up for premium. I even tried inviting myself but that did not wo...

• My premium account wont work,  I signed up with a premium family account under my id.  All other family accounts that I have attached to my ID work except mine.  It keeps asking me to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Erro no plano familiar

Senhores bom dia, Estou enfrentando problemas referente ao plano familia, realizei o envio do convite para dois irmãos que moram junto comigo na minha residencia, porém todo o mês que o spotify é renovado eles somem do plano e ao tentar enviar um nov...

• Senhores bom dia,    Estou enfrentando problemas referente ao plano familia, realizei o envio do convite para dois irmãos que moram junto comigo na minha residencia, porém todo o mês que ...
  • Kaylamilena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i change email address that i use login with facebook

on the webpage account setting. the banner told change on facebook idi already changed primary email address to new address but my spotify account does not sync with facebook account. thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • on the webpage account setting. the banner told change on facebook id i already changed primary email address to new address but my spotify account does not sync with facebook account.   ...
  • pakpinm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked

We have tried to get contact from spotify through the webform but never received any mail back.My girlfriend's account has been hacked weeks ago.Please resolve this asap. Please let me know which details are required.

• Casual Listener
  • We have tried to get contact from spotify through the webform but never received any mail back. My girlfriend's account has been hacked weeks ago. Please resolve this asap.   Please let me k...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento com o mesmo cartão

Oi meu tinha a conta família e tive problema no cartão e o Spotify volto minha conta para freeestou tentando assinar a conta família cadastrando o mesmo cartão e não está aceitando meu cartão não consigo pagar com o mesmo cartão ou é um erro de siste...

• Oi  meu tinha a conta família e tive problema no cartão e o Spotify volto minha conta para free estou tentando assinar a conta família cadastrando o mesmo cartão e não está aceitando meu cartã...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo cambiar de país a MÉXICO

Mi cuenta esta como pais por default estados unidos y cuando intento iniciar session desde la computadora no me deja por qiue estoy en México cuando le doy en cambiar a méxico me dice este mail ya esta registrado y no me deja cambiarlo alguna solucio...

• Visitor
  • Mi cuenta esta como pais por default estados unidos y cuando intento iniciar session desde la computadora no me deja por qiue estoy en México cuando le doy en cambiar a méxico me dice este mail ya es...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes