Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How to have my playlists in a new account user?

I had a previous user on Spotify and I created 5 playlist that I really love them, but now I change to a new user due to I entered to a Family Premium account and now I don't have those playlist. I really need to recover them. Please help me!

• I had a previous user on Spotify and I created 5 playlist that I really love them, but now I change to a new user due to I entered to a Family Premium account and now I don't have those playlist. I r...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot invite a family member due to card is to expire

I have sent an invitation to my son but he keeps getting the message 'Your card's about to expire' and when, I, the owner try and amend the card details, there is no page for me to change the card details. Why I cannot speak to the support desk rathe...

• I have sent an invitation to my son but he keeps getting the message 'Your card's about to expire' and when, I, the owner try and amend the card details, there is no page for me to change the card de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Contrate spotify para estudiantes, se me realizo el cobro dos veces y no tengo premium

Contraté Spotify para estudiantes y se me hizo el cargo dos veces, estaba esperando el mensaje de verificacion de sheerID y ya me llegó diciendo un enlace de completar compra, cuando ingresé me salió que pusiera la forma de pago para continuar, siend...

Sin título.jpg
  • Contraté Spotify para estudiantes y se me hizo el cargo dos veces, estaba esperando el mensaje de verificacion de sheerID y ya me llegó diciendo un enlace de completar compra, cuando ingresé me salió...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount

Hi Spotify, So I get verified, that I'm a student. SheerID says that I'm supposed to return to Spotify and nothing else.When I try to sign up, it gives me the normal price, and when I try to do the student discount it asks me to verify again, but I c...

• Hi Spotify,   So I get verified, that I'm a student. SheerID says that I'm supposed to return to Spotify and nothing else. When I try to sign up, it gives me the normal price, and when I try ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving previous playlists

I have previously held a Spotify account but recently upgrded to family. I can't seem to access my old playlists even though I have invited my old email address. When I log in with that account it says that it is a free subscription. When I log in wi...

• Visitor
  • I have previously held a Spotify account but recently upgrded to family. I can't seem to access my old playlists even though I have invited my old email address. When I log in with that account it sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem med mitt konto

Jag har varit användare av spotify i flera år, och har även haft betalningstjänsten för att slippa reklam bland annat. Nu har det skett något knas med mitt konto så jag kan inte logga in med mitt användarnamn. När jag försöker logga in med mitt faceb...

• Casual Listener
  • Jag har varit användare av spotify i flera år, och har även haft betalningstjänsten för att slippa reklam bland annat. Nu har det skett något knas med mitt konto så jag kan inte logga in med mitt anv...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Error code 17

Hi I'm having problems downloading spotify on to my PC, I keep getting an Error code 17 popping up. Is there anyone out there who can help me? I'm not very technical. Thanks in advance C.

• Hi I'm having problems downloading spotify on to my PC, I keep getting an Error code 17 popping up. Is there anyone out there who can help me? I'm not very technical. Thanks in advance C.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

email change

This is kind of a 2 part question.... my Yahoo was hacked and I had to change emails on my Facebook. But it is still the old email on Spotify. My Facebook is connected to Spotify. How can I update email here?And part 2 is..... we are considering upgr...

• This is kind of a 2 part question.... my Yahoo was hacked and I had to change emails on my Facebook. But it is still the old email on Spotify. My Facebook is connected to Spotify. How can I update em...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant sign up

Im trying to sign up and it just keeps timing out , then the i am not a robot thing appears for me to do again and its timed out. We have good broadband speed so thats not the problem

• Regular
  • Im trying to sign up and it just keeps timing out , then the i am not a robot thing appears for me to do again and its timed out. We have good broadband speed so thats not the problem
  • rgabrielle
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change unregistered email address

Ive been using spotify for quite sometime now and log in using my facebook account which means i didn't register directly to spotify. Someone is using my account(premium) even though i havent shared it with any one. I cant change my email address sin...

• Ive been using spotify for quite sometime now and log in using my facebook account which means i didn't register directly to spotify. Someone is using my account(premium) even though i havent shared ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NUS Extra Discount

Hi, how do I activate an Student Plan?I have an NUS Extra Discount card but not a Unidays account. When I try to activate the Student Plan it only takes me to the Unidays website to sign up and my course isn't recognised there - yet it is with NUS. A...

• Hi, how do I activate an Student Plan? I have an NUS Extra Discount card but not a Unidays account.  When I try to activate the Student Plan it only takes me to the Unidays website to sign up a...
  • techytuppers
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Sing in trouble

I used to have spotify premium, but some how I got out of the session, and I cant sign in any more, couse, after I put all my información, it says that I can use it in de foreing and only for 14 days. I dont know what to do, to reecuperate mi account

• I used to have spotify premium, but some how I got out of the session, and I cant sign in any more, couse, after I put all my información, it says that I can use it in de foreing and only for 14 days...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

connected accounts?

Hello! We are a couple that have a family account. Today my husbands acount seems to be connected with mine. When he logs into his accounts all his playlists are gone and replaced with mine. When I log into my own acount it's my husbands name and pro...

• Hello!   We are a couple that have a family account. Today my husbands acount seems to be connected with mine. When he logs into his accounts all his playlists are gone and replaced with mine....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelación de Cuenta

Hola, buenos días. Me gustaría dar de baja una cuenta de Spotify que ya no utilizo, pero no recuerdo el correo con el que lo di de alta.Sé a que tarjeta le llegan los cobros, quería saber si hay manera de recuperar el e-mail. Muchas gracias.

• Hola, buenos días.   Me gustaría dar de baja una cuenta de Spotify que ya no utilizo, pero no recuerdo el correo con el que lo di de alta. Sé a que tarjeta le llegan los cobros, quería saber ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Error Code 3

I'm trying to log in to the Spotify desktop app...but it doesn't work, I only get Error Code 3. I have re-installed Spotify.

• I'm trying to log in to the Spotify desktop app...but it doesn't work, I only get Error Code 3. I have re-installed Spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register

I have learned, that using the Family Feature requires a few more steps, than initially advertised. If one of my children click the link in the invitation-email, all that opens is a regular sign-in-window. No token or anything. I've searched the inte...

• Regular
  • I have learned, that using the Family Feature requires a few more steps, than initially advertised. If one of my children click the link in the invitation-email, all that opens is a regular sign-in-w...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to merge accounts

"I seem to have 2 usernames and I purchased the premium account but only 1 shows that info...i chatted with someone last week and thought all was fixed but apparently not. I also cannot log into Spotify on my tv to listen to MY music... can you help?...

• "I seem to have 2 usernames and I purchased the premium account but only 1 shows that info...i chatted with someone last week and thought all was fixed but apparently not. I also cannot log into Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find email adress

My wife has an account, which is not connected to her regular mailadress. She is part of my family account and was contacted to confirm her adress. But as she doesnt use the adress anymore, she didnt get the mail and got kicked out.We cannot restore ...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife has an account, which is not connected to her regular mailadress. She is part of my family account and was contacted to confirm her adress. But as she doesnt use the adress anymore, she didnt...
  • mugglenamehalle
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

payment not working (no matter the method used)

i have tried everything: from my visa gift card (which was working just fine until this morning (and has plenty of money on it)) to my personal debit card to my credit card and spotify is not accepting any of my payments. it keeps telling me that my ...

• i have tried everything: from my visa gift card (which was working just fine until this morning (and has plenty of money on it)) to my personal debit card to my credit card and spotify is not accepti...
  • adamsrl2020
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento boleto

Bom dia! Fiz uma conta premium, porém coloquei o endereço de e-mail errado, o boleto foi gerado e eu fiz o pagamento, depois fui entrar na conta e percebi o erro, como posso alterar, consigo cancelar o boleto ?

• Bom dia! Fiz uma conta premium, porém coloquei o endereço de e-mail errado, o boleto foi gerado e eu fiz o pagamento, depois fui entrar na conta e percebi  o erro, como posso alterar, consigo ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes