Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Serious problem with my email

I recived this mail today and it means that somebody else created an account with my email account so i need to cancel it because it was not me who did it and i can not log in to do something about it because as i mentioned before i did not create th...

spot.png
  • I recived this mail today and it means that somebody else created an account with my email account so i need to cancel it because it was not me who did it and i can not log in to do something ab...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple accounts

I am having issues accessing my Premium account. I have two accounts created a free one and a Premium one. My free account I created in college and is linked to my Facebook page. My Premium account I created once out of college, The problem is I cann...

• I am having issues accessing my Premium account. I have two accounts created a free one and a Premium one. My free account I created in college and is linked to my Facebook page. My Premium account I...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta Desactivada

Hola. tengo un problema con mi cuenta, no puedo accesar a ella, cuando accesaba desde el movil solo me decia usuario/contraseña incorrectos, cuando intente entrar desde la laptop, (en el programa para windows) me dio error 410 en una barra roja, cerr...

• Hola.   tengo un problema con mi cuenta, no puedo accesar a ella,  cuando accesaba desde el movil solo me decia usuario/contraseña incorrectos, cuando intente entrar desde la laptop, (e...
  • Alanlanderos2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Notification of New Albums-How to receive them?

HelloI have been a spotify user for a couple years and I have numerous favourites and followed bands. For some reason when my bands release new music I am rarely notified? Is there a setting I must turn on? I am not sure how this is done. I thought b...

• Music Fan
  • Hello I have been a spotify user for a couple years and I have numerous favourites and followed bands.  For some reason when my bands release new music I am rarely notified?  Is there a se...
  • Demonseed
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

mateoteo

cancelaron la cuenta de mi primo de mi plan familiar, vivimos en la misma casa y no sé que ocurrrió, que puedo hacer?

• cancelaron la cuenta de mi primo de mi plan familiar, vivimos en la misma casa y no sé que ocurrrió, que puedo hacer?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Full Screen Artwork

Hi there, I've been wanting to fullscreen the art work on the Spotify application but when I start the application I see the fullscreen button then it gets covered up by the volume bar and disappears.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I've been wanting to fullscreen the art work on the Spotify application but when I start the application I see the fullscreen button then it gets covered up by the volume bar and disap...
  • logan63049
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile created with nickname and not with Facebook -my FB friends do not find me?

New free profile created on Apr. 11 with nickname (rudylegh) and not with Facebook profile name - then shared with FB but I guess my FB friends do not find me with FB profile name I see many FB friends and follow them, but I guess they do not see me ...

• Casual Listener
  • New free profile created on Apr. 11 with nickname (rudylegh) and not with Facebook profile name - then shared with FB but I guess my FB friends do not find me with FB profile name   I see many...
  • paulaguedes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again.

Hello, I'm having trouble logging into My Account Spotify, and I can not reset the password.When I try to enter, it appears that my data is incorrect (My account is associated with facebook)And when I try to reset the password, says my email is not r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm having trouble logging into My Account Spotify, and I can not reset the password. When I try to enter, it appears that my data is incorrect (My account is associated with facebook) And w...
  • jamesleo000
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

How to deactivate Student Discount on Spotify

I am trying to update my pay info but my account still has me saved as a student, but since I am no longer verified as a student, I can't bypass the prompt that allows me to save my updated payment information. What can be done?

• I am trying to update my pay info but my account still has me saved as a student, but since I am no longer verified as a student, I can't bypass the prompt that allows me to save my updated payment i...
  • ivannankov2341
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I delete my account

Why doesn't Spotify have a help phone number?!?!? I want to be able to use Spotify premium student with Hulu.Currently my "student status" is linked to the account with my facebook. The email for that facebook (even though I've updated it since) is a...

• Regular
  • Why doesn't Spotify have a help phone number?!?!?  I want to be able to use Spotify premium student with Hulu. Currently my "student status" is linked to the account with my facebook. The emai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

invite for family premium link not working

Hi I have invited family member to join premium family (live at same address) but the invite link doesn't work when they receive email. It says error 404 - page does not exist

• Hi I have invited family member to join premium family (live at same address) but the invite link doesn't work when they receive email.  It says error 404 - page does not exist
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

My premium plan keeps getting changed to family plan..

So, I've changed my password on spotify AND on facebook, and somehow my account keeps getting changed to family plan, and there are people added to my 'family' and I keep deleting them. Please fix whatever this issue is, and if possible make it so my...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I've changed my password on spotify AND on facebook, and somehow my account keeps getting changed to family plan, and there are people added to my 'family' and I keep deleting them. Please f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not Successful

I upgrade my account to a student premium which is 65php, then when i was about to submit and finalize my subscription my Internet shuts down but the 65php was deducted on my card and I was not able to finish the subscription process. Im seeking acti...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgrade my account to a student premium which is 65php, then when i was about to submit and finalize my subscription my Internet shuts down but the 65php was deducted on my card and I was not ...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to secure network from unauthorised access

To secure your network from hackers and attackers, you can use the network security to protect your privacy. The hackers are putting infection over the network through that they can pull out the information so that they can misuse the identity and pe...

How to secure network from unauthorised access.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • To secure your network from hackers and attackers, you can use the network security to protect your privacy. The hackers are putting infection over the network through that they can pull out the info...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

fdgv

rfg

• Regular
  • rfg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot apply Gift Card - Says wrong Country

Hey, I recently bought a spotify gift card (german one) and tried to apply it to my Account and it said "wrong Country". Then I looked at my profile and it said that I am from Great Britian - which I now understand - It's because of my old credit car...

• Regular
  • Hey,   I recently bought a spotify gift card (german one) and tried to apply it to my Account and it said "wrong Country". Then I looked at my profile and it said that I am from Great Britian ...
  • dwynr
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signup Via Facebook not working

Hello, (This was posted from a friend's account) I've been trying to sign up for Spotify using my Facebook account. However, no matter the device, or whether I try to sign up using Facebook or just an email, whether I use the Andriod app or website I...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   (This was posted from a friend's account)   I've been trying to sign up for Spotify using my Facebook account.  However, no matter the device, or whether I try to sign up ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

123snapchaat

123snapchaat

• Regular
  • 123snapchaat
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free to Premium account

I have had free account for years, me and my family have moved to premium service and I was able to get installed premium account on tablet; issue is with my laptop that is not recongnizing my new premium account, I have logged out many times also un...

• I have had free account for years, me and my family have moved to premium service and I was able to get installed premium account on tablet; issue is with my laptop that is not recongnizing my new pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Verification

Im trying to verify my Artist account. There are 4 steps to this. Spotify accountPersonal detailsSelect artistVerification When getting to 3. Select Artist it asks what artists i want access to. What does this mean and why cant i select my Spotify Ar...

• Im trying to verify my Artist account. There are 4 steps to this.  Spotify account Personal details Select artist Verification   When getting to 3. Select Artist it asks what artists...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes