Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Hack

Helloo. I found a way for crack and hack your site's account ,I like to help you for solve this important issue with personal account.

• Helloo. I found a way for crack and hack your site's account  ,I like to help you for solve this important issue with personal account.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I end premium on...

Hi! I have a problem, my spotify that I have premium was an account that was created with my facebook. And my facebook has been hacked and is now invalid, due to that i didint use my real name on it. And that makes it impossible for me to get it back...

• Hi! I have a problem, my spotify that I have premium was an account that was created with my facebook. And my facebook has been hacked and is now invalid, due to that i didint use my real name on it....
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution erros to loggin

I was member of a Family Plan, Spotify, without a reason, deleted me from the group, I have tried tons of times to update my infos to get into the family plan again but Spotify won't let me and now a can't even login.i get error 404 and errors saying...

• I was member of a Family Plan, Spotify, without a reason, deleted me from the group, I have tried tons of times to update my infos to get into the family plan again but Spotify won't let me and now a...
  • rachelgray
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alguém tem usado minha conta

De uns dias para cá, enquanto estou usando o app, as músicas em reprodução são alteradas como se outra pessoa estivesse interrompendo e escolhendo uma nova Playlist. Quando checo, vejo que a reprodução seria no "Escritório". Não tenho nenhum outro ap...

• De uns dias para cá, enquanto estou usando o app, as músicas em reprodução são alteradas como se outra pessoa estivesse interrompendo e escolhendo uma nova Playlist. Quando checo, vejo que a reproduç...
  • Evefed
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Help

The email that said will be send after i verify my account has not been send to me at all

• The email that said will be send after i verify my account has not been send to me at all
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked - Cannot access

Someone logged into my account and changed the password and email. Now I do not have access to my premium account. Please help. My user name is ********, although that might have been changed by now. Please email me directly to ********@gmail.com

• Someone logged into my account and changed the password and email. Now I do not have access to my premium account. Please help. My user name is ********, although that might have been changed by now....
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm done, I'll start a lawsuit against Spotify!

I'm tired of people connecting to my spotify from Arab countries or even Africa or Italy. As far as I understand, if they are using "my paid membership", they are violating my privacy, and since Spotify is the one letting that happen, I'll start a la...

• Not applicable
  • I'm tired of people connecting to my spotify from Arab countries or even Africa or Italy. As far as I understand, if they are using "my paid membership", they are violating my privacy, and since Spot...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify is not available

Hello, I just wanted to ask why spotify is not available if some countries like mine Tunisia. And are there any info on wether the situation is going to change soon or not. Thank you

• Hello, I just wanted to ask why spotify is not available if some countries like mine Tunisia. And are there any info on wether the situation is going to change soon or not. Thank you 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Move a playlist

My daughter has a playlist on my account, I now want her to get her own account; is there somehow she can move the playlist to her account so she don't have to start from the beginning?

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter has a playlist on my account, I now want her to get her own account; is there somehow she can move the playlist to her account so she don't have to start from the beginning?
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [francais] problème Spotify famille

Bonjour, on m'a envoyé une invitation Spotify famille que j'ai accepté, tout c'est bien passé mon compte Et bien premium mais j'ai l'impression d'avoir une version light. En effet je peux bien téléchargé des albums en hors ligne, je peux choisir ma p...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, on m'a envoyé une invitation Spotify famille que j'ai accepté, tout c'est bien passé mon compte Et bien premium mais j'ai l'impression d'avoir une version light. En effet je peux bien téléch...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked

Hi,My account has been hacked. Some guy from France has changed my email log in and password. I can get into my account using my Facebook log in but cant change any of the details once in there.It's quite annoying trying to play music when he is play...

• Hi, My account has been hacked. Some guy from France has changed my email log in and password. I can get into my account using my Facebook log in but cant change any of the details once in there. ...
  • kimkellerman
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in or reset password with email, yet says email is already in use..what now?

Says email is in use when trying to make new account and will not let me log in using former password, or reset. Just updated and now I can't log in. What a mess.

• Says email is in use when trying to make new account and will not let me log in using former password, or reset. Just updated and now I can't log in. What a mess.
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook connection error

Hi, I've been attempting to connect my Spotify with Facebook for months now. There is an account on Spotify made through my Facebook even though I have never logged in to Spotify through Facebook until today. It had been bothering me for a while but ...

• Hi,   I've been attempting to connect my Spotify with Facebook for months now. There is an account on Spotify made through my Facebook even though I have never logged in to Spotify through Fac...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help!

Someone is leeching off of my account is there anyway to remove them off of it? I've changed my password but it doesn't seem to be working.

• Someone is leeching off of my account is there anyway to remove them off of it? I've changed my password but it doesn't seem to be working.
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falta de informações do Facebook

Olá, ontem eu criei uma nova conta no Spotify usando o Facebook, porém quando vi os detalhes da conta, não estava presente o e-mail que está cadastrado no facebook, minha data de nascimento está errada e o nome de usuário é uma sequência enorme de le...

• Not applicable
  • Olá, ontem eu criei uma nova conta no Spotify usando o Facebook, porém quando vi os detalhes da conta, não estava presente o e-mail que está cadastrado no facebook, minha data de nascimento está erra...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cancelaron mi cuenta no puedo entrar esta offline y la quiero recuperar

Perdi mi tarjeta y me cancelaron la cuenta la quiero activar pero estaba en offline y no puedo entrar aun k me conecta a wifi solo se pone la pantalla negra y no pasa nada como la recupero

• Perdi mi tarjeta y me cancelaron la cuenta la quiero activar pero estaba en offline y no puedo entrar aun k me conecta a wifi solo se pone la pantalla negra y no pasa nada como la recupero
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family member can't log in

Hi I am the admin of a Premium for Family account. My partner is logged into this account online under her own username/email address (but has forgotten her password), but cannot log-in on her phone. When she tries logging in on the phone ,She's prom...

• Hi I am the admin of a Premium for Family account. My partner is logged into this account online under her own username/email address (but has forgotten her password), but cannot log-in on her phone....
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login on android

I'm trying to login on the android app but nothing happens. I enter the correct info and hit login, the little button changes to logging in and then back to log in. No error messages or wrong info messages. Just nothing.

• I'm trying to login on the android app but nothing happens. I enter the correct info and hit login, the little button changes to logging in and then back to log in. No error messages or wrong info me...
  • Mariusal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo inciar secion

Buenas tardes, hace aproximadamente como una semana, spotify me envio un correo de que mi banco habia rechazado el pago de la cuenta premium, desde ese dia no puedo inciar sesion, ni si quiera la cuenta gratuita y me pasa lo siguiente -Cuando quiero ...

• Buenas tardes, hace aproximadamente como una semana, spotify me envio un correo de que mi banco habia rechazado el pago de la cuenta premium, desde ese dia no puedo inciar sesion, ni si quiera la cue...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes