Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Music Unavailable

Hey everyone,I uploaded my 5 songs through CDBaby and only one of them is unavailable for playback. Has anyone experienced this issue? Is there a quick fix? I already submitted a ticket with Spotify but our song is being featured on playlist this wee...

• Regular
  • Hey everyone, I uploaded my 5 songs through CDBaby and only one of them is unavailable for playback. Has anyone experienced this issue? Is there a quick fix? I already submitted a ticket with Spot...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution change country

Hi, I moved to norway and ar4e now going to getspotify family. But i cant be in the "family"because my spotifyaccount i registred in Sweden. And when i try to change it, nothing hapends. I followed the instroctions that is on spotyfis homepage but it...

• Hi, I moved to norway and ar4e now going to getspotify family. But i cant be in the "family"because my spotifyaccount i registred in Sweden. And when i try to change it, nothing hapends. I followed t...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kann kein Geräte-Kennwort festlegen.

Hallo, Ich möchte mein Spotify mitg einem Gerät via Gerätepasswort verbinden.Wenn ich mir über die Option Gerätepasswort festlegen eins erstellen möchte, kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung:"Leider war deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht verfügbar. Bitte melde di...

• Hallo,   Ich möchte mein Spotify mitg einem Gerät via Gerätepasswort verbinden. Wenn ich mir über die Option Gerätepasswort festlegen eins erstellen möchte, kommt immer diese Fehlermeldun...
  • julees229
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

familiar

Meus dois membros da família não conseguem fazer login pois diz que o endereço não confere. como corrigir isso?

• Meus dois membros da família não conseguem fazer login pois diz que o endereço não confere. como corrigir isso?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Library limit

Hi. Today I wanted to add new albums to my library, but this error limit popped up saying my library is filled up. This is horrible, I was just starting to explore new genres. I loved how organized my library looked.At least in premium plan you shoul...

• Hi.  Today I wanted to add new albums to my library, but this error limit popped up saying my library is filled up. This is horrible, I was just starting to explore new genres. I loved how orga...
  • trevormckee
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't stream Spotify via Yamaha RX 3040 A

Changed from Premium account, to family Premium account. After that I can't stream music via my Yamaha RX 3040 Advantage. Worked well before. Spotify is unable to find the device mentioned above. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Changed from Premium account, to family Premium account. After that I can't stream music via my Yamaha RX 3040 Advantage. Worked well before. Spotify is unable to find the device mentioned above. Any...
  • fstorholm
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium not getting it

switched from the trial to the student premuim, money has fully come out of the account (not pending) Ive loged out and back in again, still wont let me access the premuim features of my account.... any help would be awesome!

• Casual Listener
  • switched from the trial to the student premuim, money has fully come out of the account (not pending) Ive loged out and back in again, still wont let me access the premuim features of my account.... ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution iPhone can't log in with facebook

Hello, my Spotify just sign out by it self, I try to log in again with Facebook it shows my username or password is not correct. Then I try sign up with Facebook, it shows the same thing. Please help.

• Hello, my Spotify just sign out by it self, I try to log in again with Facebook it shows my username or password is not correct. Then I try sign up with Facebook, it shows the same thing. Please help.
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

Hello i put the wrong username as my username can we change this to: 'acarkent61' please thank you !

• Hello i put the wrong username as my username can we change this to: 'acarkent61' please thank you !
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email adres is already being used

We wanted to link all our account to start a family account. This was not possible because most of us were on spotify threw Facebook and we couldn't add any living details. That's why we decided to delete our account and start a new one, without usin...

• We wanted to link all our account to start a family account. This was not possible because most of us were on spotify threw Facebook and we couldn't add any living details. That's why we decided to d...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Upgrade not working

I have tried to upgrade my account to premium using paypal, but i can't get it to work. When I click agree and continue it always throws be back on the screen that lets you choose either credit or paypal. In paypal, I have spotify limited in my preap...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to upgrade my account to premium using paypal, but i can't get it to work. When I click agree and continue it always throws be back on the screen that lets you choose either credit or pa...
  • AkkeliPoxo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription issues

I've subscripted to premium paying £9.99 a month, tried logging in and out of my account various times but I still can't get all the premium features? For example, I can't rewind songs when I'm listening to my playlist, and I can only skip a few forw...

• I've subscripted to premium paying £9.99 a month, tried logging in and out of my account various times but I still can't get all the premium features? For example, I can't rewind songs when I'm liste...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

artist login

I have released a track and see now that Spotify made a artistpage, but how can i log in there? I have no details on how to do that.. my artistname is Armand van Henegouwen...

• Casual Listener
  • I have released a track and see now that Spotify made a artistpage, but how can i log in there? I have no details on how to do that.. my artistname is Armand van Henegouwen...  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email zum Password Reset kommt nicht an

Hallo CommunityEin Bekannter weiß Passwort und Username nicht mehr und hat daher einen Link zum Zurücksetzen des Passworts angefordert. Er bekomme diese Email aber nicht. Die Email Adresse ist bei Spotify registriert (überprüft), die Email Adresse (b...

• Hallo Community Ein Bekannter weiß Passwort und Username nicht mehr und hat daher einen Link zum Zurücksetzen des Passworts angefordert. Er bekomme diese Email aber nicht. Die Email Adresse ist be...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days

Hi,I came to FYROM few weeks ago and wanted to install Spotify, but apparently the app isn't available here so I downloaded it from a link that was written on the help page. I travel a lot and went to Greece earlier this summer but I forgot the usern...

• Hi, I came to FYROM few weeks ago and wanted to install Spotify, but apparently the app isn't available here so I downloaded it from a link that was written on the help page. I travel a lot and went...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'VE LOST MOST MY SONGS BECAUSE COLLABORATIVE OPTION!!

2 YEARS AGO I CREATED A COLLABORATIVE PLAYLIST BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIEND. I THOUGHT THAT THE PLAYLIST WOULD BE SHARED ONLY BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIEND BUT IT WASN'T! OTHER PEOPLE DELETED MY SONGS! IS THERE A WAY TO RESTORE IT????????

• 2 YEARS AGO I CREATED A COLLABORATIVE PLAYLIST BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIEND. I THOUGHT THAT THE PLAYLIST WOULD BE SHARED ONLY BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIEND BUT IT WASN'T! OTHER PEOPLE DELETED MY SONGS! IS THE...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • COLLABORATIVE SUCKS
    help me
    Lost songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removed my family from the plan

I am 3 years in the Spotify family, with everyone from my house and from time to time you excluded all my relatives, I sent the invitation again and they do not accept that people are not at home, please help me.

• I am 3 years in the Spotify family, with everyone from my house and from time to time you excluded all my relatives, I sent the invitation again and they do not accept that people are not at home, pl...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account locked

I have two accounts, one old free one and one that I use often and pay for. This morning I started a help chat because I kept getting the message that my account was being used somewhere else. I had to leave the chat because work got busy. Since then...

• I have two accounts, one old free one and one that I use often and pay for. This morning I started a help chat because I kept getting the message that my account was being used somewhere else. I had ...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution username and password for family

Hello.I added my mother to my family plan. She tried to join Spotify with my invitation.Does she need my username & password?? I don't have one, as I sign in through Facebook.She tried to create one with her email address & Pw, but it says 'incorrect...

• Hello. I added my mother to my family plan.  She tried to join Spotify with my invitation. Does she need my username & password?? I don't have one, as I sign in through Facebook. Sh...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking to start a premium subscription while overseas (Spain) but want to pay in home currency (AU)

Hi there, I am an Australian currently on holiday in Europe and I'm looking to start a premium subscription. I would preferably like to link my subscription to my Australian debit card. However, when I go to update my account it understandably only g...

• Hi there,  I am an Australian currently on holiday in Europe and I'm looking to start a premium subscription. I would preferably like to link my subscription to my Australian debit card. Howe...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes