Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Clearing Spotify History

Is there Any Way to clear spotify listening history? Because i'd like to clear it. Me and my girlfriend are going to use it in common and i dont like her to see reffered songs and history. Just want to clear it. Any way?I've Added 2 pictures about my...

• Is there Any Way to clear spotify listening history? Because i'd like to clear it. Me and my girlfriend are going to use it in common and i dont like her to see reffered songs and history. Just want ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moved to another country, selection does not include anything but original country

I got the error code 408 when trying to log in, saying that i need to change the settings However, when i try to change the country to the new one, there's nothing selectable but the original. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I got the error code 408 when trying to log in, saying that i need to change the settings   However, when i try to change the country to the new one, there's nothing selectable but the origina...
  • celiaaguado
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodaphone premium issues

Hi everyone Please help!!!! I have been a sporify customer with vodaphone for about 4 years, i recently got a new phone which means i need to sign up for premium with them for another X amount of time. When selecting my bundle, i went through the ste...

• Hi everyone   Please help!!!!   I have been a sporify customer with vodaphone for about 4 years, i recently got a new phone which means i need to sign up for premium with them for anoth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login on Tesla Model S

Hi Since update 2017.28 of the Model S v8.1 a few days ago I haven't been able to log in to Spotify anymore: neither with my account, nor with Tesla's.It just states "try later" messageAnyone else got the issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Since update 2017.28 of the Model S v8.1 a few days ago I haven't been able to log in to Spotify anymore: neither with my account, nor with Tesla's. It just states "try later" message A...
  • chacsam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the username

Why doesn't Spotify let me choose a username when I create my account? Instead, it gives me a random generic username with numbers & digits. I'd like to change it but there's no option for that. Can you guys please help me out? I had to delete my acc...

• Regular
  • Why doesn't Spotify let me choose a username when I create my account? Instead, it gives me a random generic username with numbers & digits. I'd like to change it but there's no option for that. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify: fix your Confirm Your Email message by adding a "I did not register for an account" option

Spotify: fix your Confirm Your Email message by adding a "I did not register for an account" option Somone created an account with my email address, appears malicious in this case Spotify's "confirm your email" only gives an option to confirm the acc...

• Visitor
  • Spotify: fix your Confirm Your Email message by adding a "I did not register for an account" option   Somone created an account with my email address, appears malicious in this case Spotify's ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost all my music after signing in from someone else's laptop

A few days ago I logged in to Spotify via Facebook (having forgotten my password using my username) and all my music (playlists, albums, people/bands I follow) has been lost! My boyfriend set up a spotify account recently, and it looks like my accoun...

• A few days ago I logged in to Spotify via Facebook (having forgotten my password using my username) and all my music (playlists, albums, people/bands  I follow) has been lost! My boyfriend set u...
  • Fabiancool123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have paid a full years worth and still has FREE under my subscription

I am really irritated that spotify has charged me over $100 and i am still being listed as Free subscription. I have tried entering through facebook, looked at the username on my recepit, deleted and reinstalled the app but nothing has changed. What'...

• I am really irritated that spotify has charged me over $100 and i am still being listed as Free subscription. I have tried entering through facebook, looked at the username on my recepit, deleted and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A family members can't access spotify

We all have Spotify accounts and decided to subscribe for the family account but only the main account works. After I invited my family they were not able to set up Spotify premium for themselves. Please help!

• We all have Spotify accounts and decided to subscribe for the family account but only the main account works. After I invited my family they were not able to set up Spotify premium for themselves. Pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! COMPLAINT

How do I raise a serious complaint against Spotify?

• How do I raise a serious complaint against Spotify?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

Playstation Music / Spotify subscription

I am a premium subscriber since Spotify wasn't that famous, I'm having a little problem. The problem I have is that I'm trying to get the student descount, but it is not letting me get it because I pay my premium service through PlayStation Music. Is...

• I am a premium subscriber since Spotify wasn't that famous, I'm having a little problem. The problem I have is that I'm trying to get the student descount, but it is not letting me get it becaus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Persistent Tracks on my Library

I'm not able to remove a track from my library. I tried to deleted using my web-based app, desktop app and the mobile app. When I try to remove the track the little icon before the track's name change to 'plus' sign and then change back to added icon...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not able to remove a track from my library. I tried to deleted using my web-based app, desktop app and the mobile app.  When I try to remove the track the little icon before the track's name...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App on iPhone thinks I am abroad

I have a Spotify Premium for Family plan, but when trying to log in to the app on my iPhone it keeps failing. This is the message I get: "you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I am not abroad and this shouldn't be an issue anyway since I have...

• I have a Spotify Premium for Family plan, but when trying to log in to the app on my iPhone it keeps failing. This is the message I get: "you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I am not abroad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to Migrate data lost everything

I'm really unhappy I was talking with someone on 'Spotify Chat Help' and they were helping me to set up a new account and move all my playlists/favourites etc. over which I was really grateful for as I didn't want to lose them. They gave me a link an...

• Visitor
  • I'm really unhappy 😞     I was talking with someone on 'Spotify Chat Help' and they were helping me to set up a new account and move all my playlists/favourites etc. over which I was r...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Connexion error location

FR and EN Bonjour,Lorsque j'essaie de me connecter à spotify sur mon téléphone (android), sans facebook, j'ai un message me disant :"Votre voyage se passe bien ? Pour écouter votre musique à l'étranger pendant plus de 14 jours, allez sur spotify.com ...

• FR and EN   Bonjour, Lorsque j'essaie de me connecter à spotify sur mon téléphone (android), sans facebook, j'ai un message me disant : "Votre voyage se passe bien ? Pour écouter votre musiq...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New account and password

I just created this new account to bring over my playlist from Groove music, and I noticed it gave me some random username. And it displays my password *as my username* in the desktop app. That's right, in plain text my password is shown there. But i...

• Casual Listener
  • I just created this new account to bring over my playlist from Groove music, and I noticed it gave me some random username. And it displays my password *as my username* in the desktop app. That's rig...
  • supadev
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to recover password for account. Need the cancel premium trial but can't get into account.

I am unable to get into my account because I can't get my password and unable to recover it at all. I need to cancel the premium trial run. How do I do this? There aren't any numbers to call for customer service.

• I am unable to get into my account because I can't get my password and unable to recover it at all. I need to cancel the premium trial run. How do I do this?  There aren't any numbers to call fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

email problem

hi! my spotify account is registred with my facebook account, and my email got hacked a wile ago. now i have changed it on facebook but the same email is still on spotify, why? how do i fix this?

• hi! my spotify account is registred with my facebook account, and my email got hacked a wile ago. now i have changed it on facebook but the same email is still on spotify, why? how do i fix this? &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes