Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot play any songs by Avenged Sevenfold. Happens both on mobile and PC

The problem is as stated in the title. I started noticing this right after i started adding songs from the Waking The Fallen: Ressurected album to my playlists, although i do not know if this matters. Originally, the problem existed only on my phone ...

• The problem is as stated in the title. I started noticing this right after i started adding songs from the Waking The Fallen: Ressurected album to my playlists, although i do not know if this matters...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Problem

I disconnected my spotify from facebook and could not log in with normal password. when i clicked i forgot password it said that i'm using acc connected with facebook, and to change password from facebook. How can i disconnect it, and be able to log ...

• I disconnected my spotify from facebook and could not log in with normal password. when i clicked i forgot password it said that i'm using acc connected with facebook, and to change password from fac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my username?

I forgot my username and my email. I can't login to that profile anymore. But I remember the playlist I have created. But when I search it I can't find that playlist too. I am sure it was not hidden. It was open to everyone? How can I find my account...

• Casual Listener
  • I forgot my username and my email. I can't login to that profile anymore. But I remember the playlist I have created. But when I search it I can't find that playlist too. I am sure it was not hidden....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover Playlist Folder

Hi there . I will be goddamn happy if someone will make my Playlist folder back I miss clicked , and hit delete . Folder name was "ALL" becouse i got there other Folder playlist . PLEASE make me happy . Username Rumungaro .

• Hi there . I will be goddamn happy if someone will make my Playlist folder back 😞 I miss clicked , and hit delete . Folder name was "ALL" becouse i got there other Folder playlist . PLEASE make me h...
  • LisaÉvoluer
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment via PayPal failed

Spotify sent me a Notification, that my Payment failed because PayPal declined the transaction, but PayPal told me they never declined the request, because they never even got the request. And best of all: there seems to be no possibility to call Spo...

• Spotify sent me a Notification, that my Payment failed because PayPal declined the transaction, but PayPal told me they never declined the request, because they never even got the request.   A...
  • aechmay
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium account not working

Hi there, I've subscribed for a premium account but it's not working properly. I don't get ads but I can't download, listen offline or change more than 5 songs in a rol. It says those are premium features and I can;t use them. But the thing is my pre...

• Hi there,   I've subscribed for a premium account but it's not working properly. I don't get ads but I can't download, listen offline or change more than 5 songs in a rol. It says those are pr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my Spotify Premium account

Hi everybody, A week ago, someone was playing music with my account. I directly log out, Changed my pasword and disconnected all my devices, to solved the problem.But today (Monday 23rd Oct.) someone deleted all my playlists (action made the Sunday 2...

• Hi everybody,   A week ago, someone was playing music with my account. I directly log out, Changed my pasword and disconnected all my devices, to solved the problem. But today (Monday 23rd Oc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't change email address

Good morning, I would like to change the email address of my account, but it tells me that the e-mail aldready in use.When I try to reset the password for that account, it tells me that is linked with a Facebook account.When I try to log in with that...

• Good morning,   I would like to change the email address of my account, but it tells me that the e-mail aldready in use. When I try to reset the password for that account, it tells me that is...
  • dogandundar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Language option on Spotify website?

How is there not a language option on the Spotify website??There's a country option, but not a language one. Are we supposed to change the country on the website to access it in a different language? Won't that give us different information?

• How is there not a language option on the Spotify website?? There's a country option, but not a language one. Are we supposed to change the country on the website to access it in a different languag...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account

Someone else is using my Spotify account and they keep changing the songs and my playlists. I don’t know how to get rid of them. Please help!!!

• Someone else is using my Spotify account and they keep changing the songs and my playlists. I don’t know how to get rid of them. Please help!!!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

Hi, I was looking into the student deal for spotify premium I had filled in my card details then went on to see if i was eligible for it which I wasnt so went off. Then the $7.50 has been taken out of my account and it still says my subscribtion is f...

• Hi, I was looking into the student deal for spotify premium I had filled in my card details then went on to see if i was eligible for it which I wasnt so went off. Then the $7.50 has been taken out o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone else using my account

Very tired and frustrated as someone else has been using my account for a week now. I've changed passwords and logged out everywhere but it reached a head this morning when they chose my Amazon echo to play their Spanish rap on full volume waking the...

• Casual Listener
  • Very tired and frustrated as someone else has been using my account for a week now. I've changed passwords and logged out everywhere but it reached a head this morning when they chose my Amazon echo ...
  • Tiredparents
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Girlfriend can't activate plan under family account

I upgraded to a family account and sent the invitation to my girlfriend who lives with me. She was asked to enter the address and when she did so it was rejected even thought it is definitely our current address. Oddly, I can't even see my address an...

• I upgraded to a family account and sent the invitation to my girlfriend who lives with me. She was asked to enter the address and when she did so it was rejected even thought it is definitely our cur...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GLOBE SUBSCRIPTION-Can't activate Premium Spotify

I have subscribed to GoSurf 299 with Spotify Premium. I tried activating it via spotify.globe.com.ph/go. But after the page where you enter userID and password, where you click allow globe to connect to spotify account, the page goes blank. So I thou...

• Casual Listener
  • I have subscribed to GoSurf 299 with Spotify Premium. I tried activating it via spotify.globe.com.ph/go. But after the page where you enter userID and password, where you click allow globe to connect...
  • Jzelend
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country + CC Payment

Hi, I cannot change country and so enter a new local card payment even after following all the recommended steps. I have suscribed to Spotify Prenium through Facebook while living in the US. I now moved back to France, and would like to update my pro...

• Hi,  I cannot change country and so enter a new local card payment even after following all the recommended steps.  I have suscribed to Spotify Prenium through Facebook while living in th...
  • matsudaval
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot listen to Spotify after changing country setting?

I have moved from the UK to Taiwan and after two weeks my spotify asks me to change my country to Taiwan before I will be able to listen to the music again. I did as it told me to, but my playlist is greyed out and I'm asked to upgrade to premium to ...

• I have moved from the UK to Taiwan and after two weeks my spotify asks me to change my country to Taiwan before I will be able to listen to the music again. I did as it told me to, but my playlist is...
  • Taolbi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't either use or connect my Facebook account to my Spotify account

I have an Facebook account and want to connect to my account. I tried to connect and an error says that already exists an account connected. So, I tried to connect through my Facebook account and it says that there is no account connected and say tha...

• I have an Facebook account and want to connect to my account. I tried to connect and an error says that already exists an account connected. So, I tried to connect through my Facebook account and it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on either app or a laptop

So this is the first day I've started to pay for premium Spotify, and now all of a sudden I can't log in? Sometimes it logs me in and then logs me straight back out again and I know that my details are correct. I can't log in on either my android app...

• So this is the first day I've started to pay for premium Spotify, and now all of a sudden I can't log in? Sometimes it logs me in and then logs me straight back out again and I know that my details a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just call 1=844=344=2440 Bitdefender Customer Service Phone Number +1-844_344_2440 ££

Just call 1=844=344=2440 Bitdefender Customer Service Phone Number +1-844_344_2440 ££Just call 1=844=344=2440 Bitdefender Customer Service Phone Number +1-844_344_2440 ££Just call 1=844=344=2440 Bitdefender Customer Service Phone Number +1-844_344_24...

• Casual Listener
  • Just call 1=844=344=2440 Bitdefender Customer Service Phone Number +1-844_344_2440 ££Just call 1=844=344=2440 Bitdefender Customer Service Phone Number +1-844_344_2440 ££Just call 1=844=344=2440 Bitd...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes