Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Perte des musiques

Bonjour à tous J'ai du changer l'autre jour mes données de paiements.Depuis que je l'ai fait j'ai perdu mes playlists et la plus part de mes musiques.Je n'ai pas de d'autre compte.Cependant je constate que mon adresse mail mi dans mon profil est juan...

• Bonjour à tous   J'ai du changer l'autre jour mes données de paiements. Depuis que je l'ai fait j'ai perdu mes playlists et la plus part de mes musiques. Je n'ai pas de d'autre compte. Cepe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Artist Names

Hello,I have the same name as another artist, which is causing issues. How can I have my name separated from the other artist so that it shows us each with different accounts?As it stands now, when my name is searched, both of us come up under the sa...

• Hello, I have the same name as another artist, which is causing issues. How can I have my name separated from the other artist so that it shows us each with different accounts? As it stands now, wh...
  • lucianoleres
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Logged out of Spotify?

Earlier this week, I was logged out of my Spotify. I didn't think much of it and just went to sign in with my Facebook since that's where my account is linked. It said that there was no account with my Facebook account, so I went to see if I could ma...

• Earlier this week, I was logged out of my Spotify. I didn't think much of it and just went to sign in with my Facebook since that's where my account is linked. It said that there was no account with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change payment details page frozen

This is bordering on ridiculous. First time navigation through this site is awful. I am aware this is most likely not the best way to begin my inquiry but NO ACTUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT is a disgrace!!! My credit card was stolen and I would simply like t...

• Casual Listener
  • This is bordering on ridiculous.  First time navigation through this site is awful.  I am aware this is most likely not the best way to begin my inquiry but NO ACTUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT is a ...
  • HELPHELPHELP2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

username shows up as random characters

When I tried to login on my computer with my username I got a message that no such username exists. I looked at my phone, and sure enough, the app shows I'm logged in with my username. So I logged in on my computer with my email address with no probl...

• When I tried to login on my computer with my username I got a message that no such username exists.  I looked at my phone, and sure enough, the app shows I'm logged in with my username.  So...
  • colincbn
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Won't Play on my Account...

Does anyone know why the music on my Spotify Account won't play?I don't have trouble logging in; but the play button is faded and I can't play any musicCan someone help or point me in the right direction to getting my spotify account working again?Th...

• Does anyone know why the music on my Spotify Account won't play? I don't have trouble logging in; but the play button is faded and I can't play any music Can someone help or point me in the right d...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Me están facturando demasiado dinero en la tarjeta de crédito

Tengo un plan familiar; dicen que mensualmente me cobrarán $5290 Pesos chilenos, pero en la tarjeta de crédito me están facturando $41880 ¿Cómo pueden estar facturando casi 8 veces más de lo que en un principio salía que iban a cobrar? Necesito soluc...

• Tengo un plan familiar; dicen que mensualmente me cobrarán $5290 Pesos chilenos, pero en la tarjeta de crédito me están facturando $41880 ¿Cómo pueden estar facturando casi 8 veces más de lo que en u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCOUNT DISASTER

I've got two spotify accounts. One is connected to my email and one isn't. The problem is, the one not connected to my email logged me out and I forgot my password and there's no way for me to reset it that I know of. Any advice?

• Visitor
  • I've got two spotify accounts. One is connected to my email and one isn't. The problem is, the one not connected to my email logged me out and I forgot my password and there's no way for me to reset ...
  • basketballer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Usename

When I created my account, I did not see an option to input a username and was given a default username- which ended up being a bunch of scrambled letters and numbers... Is there ANY way I could reset this? Just once? To something I could recognize a...

• Casual Listener
  • When I created my account, I did not see an option to input a username and was given a default username- which ended up being a bunch of scrambled letters and numbers...  Is there ANY way I coul...
  • aiehxx4i6wnj330
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo iniciar sesión por cuenta vinculada a facebook que no existe

El correo con el cual iniciaba sesión está vinculado a un Facebook que cerré hace un año, me hice un nuevo Facebook con ese mismo correo, no puedo iniciar sesión en Spotify porque al iniciar sesión con face, me manda a autentificar, y da error 404, t...

• ...omprar la membresia premium  para acabarla de amolar, veo que para publicar esta situación debo de tener cuenta... eso no se me hace congruente, voy a hacerme una cuenta nueva solo para public...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

USA!!!!1 800~(495)~1127 Norton tech Support - The Spotify Community

USA!!!!1 800~(495)~1127 Norton tech Support - The Spotify CommunityUSA!!!!1 800~(495)~1127 Norton tech Support - The Spotify Community

• Regular
  • USA!!!!1 800~(495)~1127 Norton tech Support - The Spotify CommunityUSA!!!!1 800~(495)~1127 Norton tech Support - The Spotify Community
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Check High Quality Streaming with Premium Account?

Is there a way to check songs from spotify in spek? I want to see the true quality of songs from hq streaming

• Is there a way to check songs from spotify in spek? I want to see the true quality of songs from hq streaming 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BACK UP

Did a stupid thing by removing all the songs from my favorite playlist. Is there somewhere a backup available (another one than recover playlist, as that doesn't work als I deleted songs, not entire list.

• Casual Listener
  • Did a stupid thing by removing all the songs from my favorite playlist. Is there somewhere a backup available (another one than recover playlist, as that doesn't work als I deleted songs, not entire ...
  • Saama
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

Prezados, Eu alterei a forma de pagamento ontem e teve uma cobrança de R$ 10,00 no meu cartão de crédito. Estou ciente que esta taxa é só para validar o cartão, porém, os R$ 10,00 ainda não foram estornados da fatura.Quanto tempo demora para esse est...

• Prezados,   Eu alterei a forma de pagamento ontem e teve uma cobrança de R$ 10,00 no meu cartão de crédito. Estou ciente que esta taxa é só para validar o cartão, porém, os R$ 10,00 ainda...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Quit spotify

Hello I have an account with premium and paying 9,99 every month. I want tp cancel it but in my account it says i have a free account. I tried everything they suggested but still not working. I want to cancel the premium, what do i have to do???

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I have an account with premium and paying 9,99 every month. I want tp cancel it but in my account it says i have a free account. I tried everything they suggested but still not working...
  • Vanessabartels
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app

I have the spotify app and it won’t let me in my account. It says either the username or password is incorrect so i reset my password and it’s still not working. It lets me log in online and it says that i have premium and it tells me my username and...

• I have the spotify app and it won’t let me in my account. It says either the username or password is incorrect so i reset my password and it’s still not working. It lets me log in online and it says ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

STOP £9.99 coming off my monile phone bill!!!

1) When i go to settings there is no option to cancel subscription2) when i go onto spotify on a computy and click on 'account' it doesnt bring any options up at all, just a blank page with the 'account' header3) the email given for boku wont sendIm ...

• Casual Listener
  • 1) When i go to settings there is no option to cancel subscription 2) when i go onto spotify on a computy and click on 'account' it doesnt bring any options up at all, just a blank page with the '...
  • Spotifyrthieves
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Change language

Hello everybodyA while ago I added the Turkish keyboard to my mac, since my friend was teaching me Turkish.My spotify then changes the language to Turkish but I managed to get it back to English. Now I wanna add a picture to one of my playlists, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody A while ago I added the Turkish keyboard to my mac, since my friend was teaching me Turkish. My spotify then changes the language to Turkish but I managed to get it back to English....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify licensing issues/matters

Hello, I am just wondering what are the licensing reasons that Spotify has for which we cannot use a payment method not issued in a certain country of residence, with regard to this information:https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am just wondering what are the licensing reasons that Spotify has for which we cannot use a payment method not issued in a certain country of residence, with regard to this informat...
  • misterfroggy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing email on account

Hello Spotify Community, I currently use my username karanmanku to sign in to Spotify. I can also sign in using my facebook login, or email attached to this same account (karanmanku), let's call this email x. My problem is that whenever I sign in usi...

• Hello Spotify Community,   I currently use my username karanmanku to sign in to Spotify. I can also sign in using my facebook login, or email attached to this same account (karanmanku), l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes