Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect displaying strange device

Plan PremiumCountryGermanyDeviceUlefone Armor 9EOperating SystemAndroid 10 I'm encountering a problem with Spotify connect. Out of nowhere, I can see a strange device in my devices screen, a JBL bluetooth box (beneath the device name it says : "Kim i...

•     Plan   Premium Country Germany Device Ulefone Armor 9E Operating System Android 10   I'm encountering a problem with Spotify connect. Out of nowhere, I can see a s...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I block music from a specific country?

Hello everyone, I am a daily user of Spotify - almost since it came out - but I have one single question for the Spotify support team. How do I block music from a specific country? I'm danish and the music I'm nearly being forced to listen to through...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I am a daily user of Spotify - almost since it came out - but I have one single question for the Spotify support team.   How do I block music from a specific coun...
  • Yordan
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to remove your account from family and stay premium?

I am part of a familly account but no longer wish to be. If the family admin removes me how do I pay for my own account and keep all my playlists etc...?

• I am part of a familly account but no longer wish to be. If the family admin removes me how do I pay for my own account and keep all my playlists etc...?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card 3 moths

Plan - Premium duo Country - Canada and québec My Question or Issue - I bought a Spotify Premium Service card for 3 months and it does not work with my premium duo account. I was not expecting it as the card is saying that it does not work with famil...

• Visitor
  • Plan - Premium duo  Country - Canada and québec    My Question or Issue - I bought a Spotify Premium Service card for 3 months and it does not work with my premium duo account....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account closed - but still searchable

i got an email confirmatiom that my account is closes and can no longer be accessible. however, i tried to search it again and still showed. I want it deleted or erased asap.

• Casual Listener
  • i got an email confirmatiom that my account is closes and can no longer be accessible. however, i tried to search it again and still showed. I want it deleted or erased asap.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I transfer my Facebook account into a normal account?

This is not the account I normally use. I've had to create this account to post on these forums because I can't login to my standard account because Facebook is blocked at work and it's a Facebook account. I don't want my standard account to be a Fac...

• This is not the account I normally use. I've had to create this account to post on these forums because I can't login to my standard account because Facebook is blocked at work and it's a Facebook ac...
  • astubbs
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Was not upgraded to Prime although my bank account got debited.

A month ago I purchased a special offer to get Spotify Prime for three month for only 9,99€ but my account was not upgraded. My money is gone and I tried everything written in the help section. I think the problem started because of a poor internet c...

• A month ago I purchased a special offer to get Spotify Prime for three month for only 9,99€ but my account was not upgraded. My money is gone and I tried everything written in the help section. I thi...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Location stuck

PlanFreeCountry: Japan DeviceMacbook Air (2020)Operating SystemBig Sur My Question or Issue:I have been using spotify, with a free account. I have been in Japan, and so my wifi should set my location to Japan. However, for whatever reason, when I che...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country:  Japan   Device Macbook Air (2020) Operating System Big Sur   My Question or Issue: I have been using spotify, with a free account. I have been in Japan, ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify says my email is still in use when trying to change it

While looking at my spotify account I realized that my email that was listed there was not my email and actually had a typo in it. When I tried to edit it it told me that my email already was taken. I then realized that I had, had an old account that...

• While looking at my spotify account I realized that my email that was listed there was not my email and actually had a typo in it. When I tried to edit it it told me that my email already was taken. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not reflected

Today, it would change from Free to Premium. But at first, not me step my card and that message appeared on the screen. Mentioning, where he had not made the charge card. But I get a notice from the bank, where was debited subscription to Premium.And...

• Casual Listener
  • Today, it would change from Free to Premium. But at first, not me step my card and that message appeared on the screen. Mentioning, where he had not made the charge card.   But I get a notice ...
  • rameshreddy
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify account was disabled due to a Possibly Infringing Notification Warning. Can I restore it?

Plan - PremiumCountry - ItalyMy Question or Issue: Hi everyone! I can't log in into my spotify account.My spotify account was disabled due to a "Possibly Infringing Notification Warning no. 1". With this email they have informed me that someone repor...

• Visitor
  • Plan - Premium Country - Italy My Question or Issue: Hi everyone! I can't log in into my spotify account. My spotify account was disabled due to a "Possibly Infringing Notification ...
  • MCA94
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

shuffle repeat and previous song buttons are missing

PlanFree/Country DeviceAndroidOperating SystemGalaxy A50s My Question or Issuemy shuffle, repeat and previous song buttons are missing. I have tried reinstalling the app. it's so annoying pls do something abt it. and it's a problem with my account cu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/ Country   Device Android Operating System Galaxy A50s   My Question or Issue my shuffle, repeat and previous song buttons are missing. I have tried reinstalling the app...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify logged my premium account out everywhere and now wont pet me log in anywhere

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 16.0.3 Ive had Spotify for a long time now, and i love Spotify its the only music app i use, ive paid for Spotify for a while as well i went to bed listening to music so it was working fine arou...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 16.0.3   Ive had Spotify for a long time now, and i love Spotify its the only music app i use, ive paid for Spotify for a ...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t join another person’s plan for 12 months

My husband cannot join my family plan. He's getting this message: It now tells me I can’t join another person’s plan for 12 months, so I had to get my own. You can downgrade back to what you had before. Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro ...

• Visitor
  • My husband cannot join my family plan.  He's getting this message:    It now tells me I can’t join another person’s plan for 12 months, so I had to get my own. You can downgrade back...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgetting old device to download on new devices

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceMultipleOperating SystemiOS, Android, and Windows My Question or IssueI have hit the 5 device limit for downloads in my account. My Android phone recently had a major OS update that wiped all my data from the device. Wh...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Device Multiple Operating System iOS, Android, and Windows   My Question or Issue I have hit the 5 device limit for downloads in my account.  M...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stolen CC info

Someone stole my CC info and opened up an account with Spotify almost a year ago. I have attempted multiple times to message with spotify customer service reps. The last time in November 2022 they told me the had found the fraudelnt account and would...

• Visitor
  • Someone stole my CC info and opened up an account with Spotify almost a year ago. I have attempted multiple times to message with spotify customer service reps. The last time in November 2022 they to...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in issues

Since a couple days, every time I open Spotify after starting my computer it asks me for my password, even though I changed it because of this. Should I be concerned?

• Visitor
  • Since a couple days, every time I open Spotify after starting my computer it asks me for my password, even though I changed it because of this. Should I be concerned?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change country not working

PlanPremiumHong Kong to Singapore DeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemmacOS As a premium, family account owner, I'm trying to invite my wife to the family account. Despite entering identical addresses I'm told we need to be in the same country and the a...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Hong Kong to Singapore   Device Macbook Pro Operating System macOS   As a premium, family account owner, I'm trying to invite my wife to the family account.  Desp...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes