Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

updated payment method, but old card still charged

Hi,I've been using your service for about six months now and couldn't be happier. I updated my payment method to a different credit card, and saw the most recent receipt reflects a charge to that same card, but also saw the same charge on my statemen...

• Hi, I've been using your service for about six months now and couldn't be happier. I updated my payment method to a different credit card, and saw the most recent receipt reflects a charge to that s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Authentication Failed- Web Player

I am trying to log in to spotify on the web player but every time i try to log in it says the authentication failed. I know my username and password are correct, help?

• I am trying to log in to spotify on the web player but every time i try to log in it says the authentication failed. I know my username and password are correct, help?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account no longer exists (for second time)

Hi - I tried logging into my account with my email address and it says that "the email address you provided is not associated with a spotify account". I am a paying customer. This is the second time this has happened. The last time this happened, I h...

• Hi - I tried logging into my account with my email address and it says that "the email address you provided is not associated with a spotify account".    I am a paying customer. This is...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Undelete music from Liked songs

Hey Spotify support, I would like to undelete one of my Liked songs. I remember that it was removed accidentally by me this summer (July or August 2017), the artist name started with J and the lyrics were French. Is it even possible?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify support, I would like to undelete one of my Liked songs. I remember that it was removed accidentally by me this summer (July or August 2017), the artist name started with J and the lyrics...
  • argonic_man
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked PLEASE HELP

Dear Sir or Madam, Please informed my account has been hacked and I cant listen to any of my music. All the time I open spotify on my Iphone or any devices someone use my account to listen totally different music than mine Please help and support.

• Dear Sir or Madam,   Please informed my account has been hacked and I cant listen to any of my music. All the time I open spotify on my Iphone or any devices someone use my account to listen t...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Compromised

Hello,My premium account was accessed by an unknown person who was able to update my email address to their own and change my password. I submitted a contact form but didn't hear back. How do I get this resolved? The email on the account is no longer...

• Hello, My premium account was accessed by an unknown person who was able to update my email address to their own and change my password. I submitted a contact form but didn't hear back. How do I g...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see playlists on computer

Hi, I have been a premium member for ages and use the IOS app without any problems. I have for the first time attempted to log on through my laptop and I only seem to get an accounts type page. How do I see playlists etc? I have 2 Iphones selected in...

• Hi, I have been a premium member for ages and use the IOS app without any problems. I have for the first time attempted to log on through my laptop and I only seem to get an accounts type page. How d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Too much money

When i saw the ' 3 months, one euro' thing, i bought that. But the first time i tried to buy, it failed. I had no premium on my account, but i lost my euro. So i tried it again and it worked. Now the 3 months are over, and i forgot to cancel the prem...

• When i saw the ' 3 months, one euro' thing, i bought that. But the first time i tried to buy, it failed. I had no premium on my account, but i lost my euro. So i tried it again and it worked. Now the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change payment details

On the 25.08.2017 I recieved a meesage that payment failed (card epxired) and I need to enter new payment details. I have been trying to updtae card details from the 25.08.2017 but with no success. I am receiving this following message from Account >...

• Casual Listener
  • On the 25.08.2017 I recieved a meesage that payment failed (card epxired) and I need to enter new payment details.     I have been trying to updtae card details from the 25.08.2017 but wi...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribe

Ive been trying to subscribe to Spotify premium but it wont accept my credit cards OR PayPal. Please help. it keeps saying oops looks like your credit card or payment method I'd having a bad day...etc

• Casual Listener
  • Ive been trying to subscribe to Spotify premium but it wont accept my credit cards OR PayPal. Please help. it keeps saying oops looks like your credit card or payment method I'd having a bad day...etc
  • hknick
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding my roommates

Hello peeps, I have been using Spotify for over an month now. I have an spotify family account but there is a problem. I got 3 roommates and I am just able to add one. If I insert the e-mail adres of the other roomies there stands invite send but the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello peeps,   I have been using Spotify for over an month now. I have an spotify family account but there is a problem. I got 3 roommates and I am just able to add one.   If I insert t...
  • ricardob1996
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Family account

I am trying to join my families Spotify account, however each time I fill out the entry Formula and click continue. It comes up with a something about a problem with the main account. It might say that it cannot verify the address.(I cannot read it e...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to join my families Spotify account, however each time I fill out the entry Formula and click continue. It comes up with a something about a problem with the main account. It might say th...
  • BenSchu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenrabatt ist mit einem alten (gelöschten) Account verknüpft

Hallo, mein Studentenrabatt von Unidays ist mit meinem alten und schon gelöschten Spotify Account verbunden. Diese Mitteilung gekomme ich, wenn ich versuche den Rabatt für meinen neuen Account zu benutzen. Ich habe mich schon einmal direkt an den Spo...

• Hallo,   mein Studentenrabatt von Unidays ist mit meinem alten und schon gelöschten Spotify Account verbunden. Diese Mitteilung gekomme ich, wenn ich versuche den Rabatt für meinen neuen Accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mad customer

I've been with Spotify for a year I was locked out of my account in January someone hacked and I am been a prime member and I've been paying every since I've been locked out and I want a refund I have tried to contact her before but no answer back

• I've been with Spotify for a year I was locked out of my account in January someone hacked and I am been a prime member and I've been paying every since I've been locked out and I want a refund I hav...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium + Mobile (FAQ)

Spotify Premium + Mobile Spotify has partnered with mobile networks all around the world in order for you to get Spotify Premium at a cheaper price or even for free! There are a range of different countries with different networks, and some work with...

• Community Legend
  • Spotify Premium + Mobile Spotify has partnered with mobile networks all around the world in order for you to get Spotify Premium at a cheaper price or even for free!    There are...
  • Libbylongtime
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Thailand

Hi,I would like to ask that is there any chance Spotify will come to Thailand soon?I used Spotify during my time in UK, and I feel bad that Spotify hasnt come to Thailand yet, I really love to use Spotify again

• Visitor
  • Hi, I would like to ask that is there any chance Spotify will come to Thailand soon? I used Spotify during my time in UK, and I feel bad that Spotify hasnt come to Thailand yet, I really love t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"My playlist" instead of "My music" on main tab. Why?

I just started using Spotify a few days ago, and I found something wrong with the menu. On a main tab, there is "my playlist" on the right, which i believe it should be "my music" instead. As a result, I can only follow playlists and artists, but I c...

• I just started using Spotify a few days ago, and I found something wrong with the menu.  On a main tab, there is "my playlist" on the right, which i believe it should be "my music" instead.&nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cargo por partida triple y sigo en modo free

Hola.Me encontraba muy feliz con el servicio de Spotify Plan Familiar, pero, por alguna razón misma que desconozco me cancelaron mi cuenta. Quise dar de alta el servicio nuevamente y al tratar de hacer el pago con mi tarjeta bancaria, me apareció una...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola. Me encontraba muy feliz con el servicio de Spotify Plan Familiar, pero, por alguna razón misma que desconozco me cancelaron mi cuenta. Quise dar de alta el servicio nuevamente y al tratar de h...
  • Popoca23081982
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't activate my spotify

I'm subscribed with GOSURF 299 on my touch mobile number that comes with free trial of premium spotify 1G but i can't activate it on your website spotify.globe.com.ph it says the number i enter is not valid

• Visitor
  • I'm subscribed with GOSURF 299 on my touch mobile number that comes with free trial of premium spotify 1G but i can't activate it on your website spotify.globe.com.ph it says the number i enter is no...
  • Glassjaw17
  • 25 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 25 replies
  • 9 likes

error al iniciar sesión

No puedo entrar a spotify por ningún medio. Al intentar entrar por web an la parte de "Entrar por facebook" me dice el siguiente mensaje: Parece que ya tienes una cuenta en Spotify con el correo electrónico Por favor, inicia sesión abajo. Al meter mi...

• No puedo entrar a spotify por ningún medio. Al intentar entrar por web an la parte de "Entrar por facebook" me dice el siguiente mensaje:    Parece que ya tienes una cuenta en Spotify c...
  • motleycruuee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes