Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Tengo dos cuentas

Tengo dos cuentas con el mismo usuario y contraseña pero una accede por mail y otra por Facebook. Yo esto no lo sabia y al cancelar la suscripción premium una ae quedo activa

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo dos cuentas con el mismo usuario y contraseña pero una accede por mail y otra por Facebook. Yo esto no lo sabia y al cancelar la suscripción premium una ae quedo activa
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ADMINISTRADOR DE CUENTA PREMIUM FAMILIAR

Tenemos una cuenta premium familiar y mi papa es el administrador. El se olvido su mail y usuario para iniciar sesion en spotify y ahora lo tiene que recuperar para poder usar su cuenta premium, como se puede haceR?

• Tenemos una cuenta premium familiar y mi papa es el administrador. El se olvido su mail y usuario para iniciar sesion en spotify y ahora lo tiene que recuperar para poder usar su cuenta premium, como...
  • yemina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country in account settings

I received an error 408 when trying to login to the spotify desktop application on my windows 8.1 laptop, saying my country doesn't match the one in my profile and I need to change it. Except it won't let me change it on the website. The only option ...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an error 408 when trying to login to the spotify desktop application on my windows 8.1 laptop, saying my country doesn't match the one in my profile and I need to change it.  Except i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Spotify Premium to Spotify for Family

We hat a subscription for spotify premium (12 CHF / month). We have now changed and made an upgrade to spotify for family (cost 19.90 CHF/ month). My credit card was debited both amounts this month. How can this be undone? And: When having a spotify ...

• We hat a subscription for spotify premium (12 CHF / month). We have now changed and made an upgrade to spotify for family (cost 19.90 CHF/ month). My credit card was debited both amounts this month. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

;l,kl,;l,;l.l.;l.

.aedhxgdffhfgh

• Casual Listener
  • .aedhxgdffhfgh
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution If I follow a playlist of someone who then quits Spotify, will I lose the list?

I follow a number of playlists of my partner. He's planning to quit, so what happens to those lists? Will they vanish? Can I take them over somehow?

• I follow a number of playlists of my partner.  He's planning to quit, so what happens to those lists?  Will they vanish?  Can I take them over somehow?
  • F600
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with PSN

Hello, I have problem with my spotify account. I want to use this acc in my PS 4 but always when I want to link my account it says I already have linked accounts but I'm loggout from everywhere. Where is the problem? Once I was logged in another Ps a...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have problem with my spotify account. I want to use this acc in my PS 4 but always when I want to link my account it says I already have linked accounts but I'm loggout from everywhere. Wher...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add people to my family plan

Hi!For some reason 2 members of my family plan got removed. I resent them invites and they're getting the error message: "3 - oops something went wrong, pls try again" whenever they try to sign up. We all reside in the same address. We've made sure i...

• Hi! For some reason 2 members of my family plan got removed. I resent them invites and they're getting the error message: "3 - oops something went wrong, pls try again" whenever they try to sign up....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on phone app

I am able to login on the desktop app and website just fine. When I try to login on my phone app it says "you are currently set to offline: please go online to connect to spotify." I cannot get any further than that on my phone app and I am already s...

• I am able to login on the desktop app and website just fine. When I try to login on my phone app it says "you are currently set to offline: please go online to connect to spotify." I cannot get any f...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving invitation email for Family

Hi,I'm not receiving the invitational e-mail necessary to activate my participation for Spotify Family. I've tried changing my email to double checking it and the person paying for the account has sent the email over and over again. It isn't appearin...

• Hi, I'm not receiving the invitational e-mail necessary to activate my participation for Spotify Family. I've tried changing my email to double checking it and the person paying for the account has ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mark an advert is "Does not apply to me"

I am sick and tired of hearing the Cats Protection advert, if I hear about fluffy, brian and lulu one more time I'm deleting Spotify. I appreciate that the free version is driven by adverts, but can there not be some variety in advertising, or at lea...

• I am sick and tired of hearing the Cats Protection advert, if I hear about fluffy, brian and lulu one more time I'm deleting Spotify.   I appreciate that the free version is driven by adverts,...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot login

If I type a wrong password:Incorrect username or password.If I type the correct password:Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help areaWhen i try to recover password:The username or email you provided is not associated with a...

• If I type a wrong password: Incorrect username or password. If I type the correct password: Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area When i try to recover password:...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find my username in iphone

I cannot find my user id in my spotify app using my iphone. Im scared to log out because i dont know what user id i have used. Pls help. I just need to know how to find user id in iphone. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot find my user id in my spotify app using my iphone. Im scared to log out because i dont know what user id i have used. Pls help. I just need to know how to find user id in iphone. Thanks
  • e-budur
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

dfyghdfgjg

gdjjdfjdfjfghjghfjd

• Regular
  • gdjjdfjdfjfghjghfjd
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country in Premium Account

Although a premium family member I can't change my country location. I am based in Austria, which is acknowledged by the system but the country given in my account is Germany and is not allowed to change. Due to this fact the invitation of my family ...

• Casual Listener
  • Although a premium family member I can't change my country location. I am based in Austria, which is acknowledged by the system but the country given in my account is Germany and is not allowed to ch...
  • chris_volley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

123bachelor

123bachelor

• Regular
  • 123bachelor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

Hey guys,I got a problem with changing my email. I logged in with facebook and already changed my email there, worked fine. BUT in spotify the email didn't change. Please help me.

• Hey guys, I got a problem with changing my email. I logged in with facebook and already changed my email there, worked fine. BUT in spotify the email didn't change.  Please help me.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown devices appearing suddenly : Here is the reason

Hi All,I have been busy with this problem for a while now. Sometimes when I logged in, I saw other devices using my account, casting songs to different phones or devices. No matter how much I searched why it would be, I couldn't find out why. Now I b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, I have been busy with this problem for a while now. Sometimes when I logged in, I saw other devices using my account, casting songs to different phones or devices. No matter how much I sea...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

My daughters aren't able to accept invitation to family plan after address required

Everything was ok till one day spotify requested my daughters to confirm their address. It is understandable that teens don't check their mailboxes regularly so after a time they were switched to free plan. I invited them again to family plan but we ...

• Everything was ok till one day spotify requested my daughters to confirm their address. It is understandable that teens don't check their mailboxes regularly so after a time they were switched to fre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing constantly

Good morning, I have a Spotify premium account and I realised two days ago that once I start playing a song, after a while it suddenly stops playing. At the beginning I thought I had some trouble with my computer, but it turns out that it has nothing...

• Good morning,    I have a Spotify premium account and I realised two days ago that once I start playing a song, after a while it suddenly stops playing.    At the beginning I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes