Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Switching from Facebook ID to Login Passwd

Hello to the community,I would automatically store my Spotify bills on my Digiposte safe. For that, I need a login / password and not a Facebook ID. I do not want to delete my current Premium account because it is he who has the main account on my Pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello to the community, I would automatically store my Spotify bills on my Digiposte safe. For that, I need a login / password and not a Facebook ID. I do not want to delete my current Premium accou...
  • GMASSINI
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

nilnkn

gblfgn.

• Regular
  • gblfgn.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password reset not works

I have reset my password through the web and, aparently, everything was ok. I can login with the password in the website, but i can login with my iPhone app. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have reset my password through the web and, aparently, everything was ok. I can login with the password in the website, but i can login with my iPhone app.   Help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged by fault

I am not a spotify user, but was charged $9.99. How can I get my money back? Transaction descriptionSpotify USAPosting date08/24/2017Transaction date08/24/2017Amount$9.99

• I am not a spotify user, but was charged $9.99. How can I get my money back?   Transaction description Spotify USA Posting date 08/24/2017 Transaction date 08/24/2017 Amount $9.99
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get access to my spotify account

I suspect that someone has gotten control over my spotify account. The password has been changed and I'm not sure which of my emails is connected to the account but I get no emails when attempting to reset it. What can I do to get it back? Or atleast...

• Visitor
  • I suspect that someone has gotten control over my spotify account. The password has been changed and I'm not sure which of my emails is connected to the account but I get no emails when attempting to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double accounts after coming back in my home country

Hi everyone !! I started to use spotify on my mobile when I was living in Japan with this name : newza.fullmetal.But when I came back in France, my name on my account switched to newza.fullmetal-fr. But I am not sure when this occured, how and why.Th...

• Hi everyone !!  I started to use spotify on my mobile when I was living in Japan with this name : newza.fullmetal. But when I came back in France, my name on my account switched to newza.f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I block followers in Spotify?

Hi,Can I block followers in Spotify?Thanks, Wouter

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Can I block followers in Spotify? Thanks, Wouter
  • woody1976
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in via app (not via Facebook) get error 404 but it allowed login on this page?

Have tried from iPhone and starting from scratch on iPad and nothing works - always get the error 404. Don't want/use Facebook link just normal login have premium so this is really frustrating

• Have tried from iPhone and starting from scratch on iPad and nothing works - always get the error 404. Don't want/use Facebook link just normal login   have premium so this is really frustrati...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account name changed to random numbers and letters

My orignal account name was "AnvilParachute". I started the free 7 day trial and fell in love, as soon as it was over i bought premium, i wasnt on wifi when getting premium, so all of my previously downloaded songs were no longer downloaded. I get an...

• My orignal account name was "AnvilParachute". I started the free 7 day trial and fell in love, as soon as it was over i bought premium, i wasnt on wifi when getting premium, so all of my previously d...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Possible double charge

Hello so my premium renews on the 14th and i had tried to sign up for student discount now that i am going to college and it didnt work so i waited a couple days and it worked today. i just want to check if i will be charged again for the student $5 ...

• Hello so my premium renews on the 14th and i had tried to sign up for student discount now that i am going to college and it didnt work so i waited a couple days and it worked today. i just want to c...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Searching for my profile in search bar

My friends aren't able to type my name into the search bar to find my playlists. They used to be able to. I don't have facebook though. How can they find me?

• My friends aren't able to type my name into the search bar to find my playlists. They used to be able to. I don't have facebook though. How can they find me?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log In Issues

Okay, frankly I don't know why I've stayed with spotify for so long. I have had nothing but issues since upgrading to premium. However, the newest issue is accessing said premium account. I attempted to log on to the website using my email and passwo...

• Okay, frankly I don't know why I've stayed with spotify for so long. I have had nothing but issues since upgrading to premium. However, the newest issue is accessing said premium account.   I ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist account

I published a track via routenote 2 weeks ago, and over a week ago i requested access to my artist account, but i still haven't heard anything from you, even though i sent several mails regarding this. Is there anything wrong?Please help!

• I published a track via routenote 2 weeks ago, and over a week ago i requested access to my artist account, but i still haven't heard anything from you, even though i sent several mails regarding thi...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Completely locked out!

Hi!Can anyone help? My other half cannot log in with her email and password. She cannot change password either.I asked live chat to disassociate her a/c from FB and was in the process of this happening when everything got cut off.Now her email addres...

• Hi! Can anyone help? My other half cannot log in with her email and password. She cannot change password either. I asked live chat to disassociate her a/c from FB and was in the process of this hap...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing Devices from my spotify account

Hi There For a while my family has been freeloading off me as I've let them use my spotify passwords and keep ignoring some basic house rules I've laid down. My 'Log out Everywhere' function has not worked after several attempts. If theres an operato...

• Hi There    For a while my family has been freeloading off me as I've let them use my spotify passwords and keep ignoring some basic house rules I've laid down. My 'Log out Everywhere' fu...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged in under wrong account

Help!! I keep trying to log in to my Spotify account it keeps logging me in under my sons and I can't see my music!

• Help!! I keep trying to log in to my Spotify account it keeps logging me in under my sons and I can't see my music!
  • Gayilluminati
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in at home country

I am suffering an issue. I just came from Us and downloaded and used Spotify there. When I came back to my home country, within two weeks I couldn't access it anymore. Then I went back to US, but I still can't log in. Somebody help!

• I am suffering an issue. I just came from Us and downloaded and used Spotify there. When I came back to my home country, within two weeks I couldn't access it anymore. Then I went back to US, but I s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Usar cuenta de Mexico a USA

Quiero contratar un plan para una tia que vive en USA pero en lo personal me conviene que pague en pesos que en dolares.Por lo que en pesos son 99 pesos que serian en 6 dolares aproximadamente.En USA cuesta 10 dolares que sale mas de 120 pesos.Prefie...

• Quiero contratar un plan para una tia que vive en USA pero en lo personal me conviene que pague en pesos que en dolares. Por lo que en pesos son 99 pesos que serian en 6 dolares aproximadamente. En...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked

Hola me acabo de dar cuenta que me hackearon. Me meti a mi cuanta hace unos minutos y habia una playlist y canciones nuevas descargadas que yo nunca hize. Y lugo habia otro "device" conectado.Ya cambie mi contraseña, pero quiero saber si se puede ras...

• Hola me acabo de dar cuenta que me hackearon. Me meti a mi cuanta hace unos minutos y habia una playlist y canciones nuevas descargadas que yo nunca hize. Y lugo habia otro "device" conectado. Ya ca...
  • marinhogc
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked out from all Spotify platforms (Web, Mobile, App)

Hi! I've had my account for about three years now, and I've had no issues whatsoever until today. First, I had received an email that my Spotify premium had ended - and at that same moment, I was logged out of Spotify (web app) and soon after when tr...

• Hi!    I've had my account for about three years now, and I've had no issues whatsoever until today. First, I had received an email that my Spotify premium had ended - and at that same mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes