Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Problem logging in when accepting an invitation to join family plan

Hi,I'm having problems logging in when accepting an invitation to join family plan. It keeps taking me to the subscription and payment page. Please help!

• Hi, I'm having problems logging in when accepting an invitation to join family plan. It keeps taking me to the subscription and payment page. Please help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dettol

dettol

• Regular
  • dettol
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot which e-mail I have used and want to quit my premium account but without my mail it don't work. I just have my username and password. Can somebody help me ?

• I forgot which e-mail I have used and want to quit my premium account but without my mail it don't work. I just have my username and password. Can somebody help me ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ao me cadastrar no plano família, diz que deu um erro e devo tentar novamente

Aparece uma mensagem em vermelho dizendo "ops, ocorreu um erro, tente denovo" e eu já tentei de tudo mas nada funciona, por favor me ajudem

• Regular
  • Aparece uma mensagem em vermelho dizendo "ops, ocorreu um erro, tente denovo" e eu já tentei de tudo mas nada funciona, por favor me ajudem
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

600 accounts hacked!

My account was one of 600 accounts that was recently hacked. I looked up the email online and found that it released mine along with 599 other spotify premium users information. This contained my email and password that I use for everything! Just put...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was one of 600 accounts that was recently hacked.  I looked up the email online and found that it released mine along with 599 other spotify premium users information.  This cont...
  • wartist
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify keeps downloading music without me doing it

For some reason, everyday my Spotify downloads new songs and playlists that I've never seen before, sometimes the same songs and I have keep constantly deleting them. I couldn't a find a feature for it doing this so is there some sort of reason for t...

• For some reason, everyday my Spotify downloads new songs and playlists that I've never seen before, sometimes the same songs and I have keep constantly deleting them. I couldn't a find a feature for ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I don't know any of my login and i don't have the email account or phone number anymore is there another way to cancel my account

• I don't know any of my login and i don't have the email account or phone number anymore is there another way to cancel my account
  • wartist
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hesap dondurmak

I want to freeze my account because I'm going to be a soldier. What should I do?Askere gideceğim için hesabımı dondurmalıyım.Bunun için ne yapmam gerekli?

• I want to freeze my account because I'm going to be a soldier. What should I do? Askere gideceğim için hesabımı dondurmalıyım.Bunun için ne yapmam gerekli?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

retrouver des playlists

mon compte a été fermé un moment a cause d'un problème de paiement,j'ai change mes infos bancaires et spotify remarche mais mes playlists se sont effacées. Que faire ??merci!

• mon compte a été fermé un moment a cause d'un problème de paiement, j'ai change mes infos bancaires et spotify remarche mais mes playlists se sont effacées. Que faire ?? merci!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

messed up my username

I was recently making a spotify account and filled everything out correctly with the correct username. i click "ok" and it showed that my username is "wgoqyvyx23tb0qhhav1945gsb". This is frusterating, can this be changed?

• I was recently making a spotify account and filled everything out correctly with the correct username. i click "ok" and it showed that my username is "wgoqyvyx23tb0qhhav1945gsb". This is frusterating...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Got Hacked

My other account got hacked into. The original email was [redacted] . My email got changed to [redacted] . I did not make this change. I also had my facebook connected to my spotify account but that also seems to be blocked off by this person. Right ...

• My other account got hacked into. The original email was [redacted] . My email got changed to [redacted] . I did not make this change. I also had my facebook connected to my spoti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

USERNAME for the 1000th time.....

This is more of an observation than a request or a question...as I/we already know the response from spotify will be they won't fix this....as I've seen massive frustration from users in feedback for nearly a decade. Why, would any modern software co...

• ...eedback for nearly a decade.  Why, would any modern software company use what appears to be a persons public key, a long difficult to remember string as a person's user name?  This is so 80's.&n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my subscription will be ended less that 30 days after my credit was charged

Hi my credit card was charged on 01/10/17 and today i just tried to use premuim for family but later i decided to unsubscribe premium package. After i cancelled my premium, on website shown that my premuim will be ended on 22/10/17. I don't understan...

• Hi my credit card was charged on 01/10/17 and today i just tried to use premuim for family but later i decided to unsubscribe premium package. After i cancelled my premium, on website shown that my p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use spotify abroad for more than 14 days

I have been a premium spotify member for over 2 years and cannot access my account as I set up the account abroad and haven't been able to log in since? I have paid for the service all this time too. How can I change any settings without even being a...

• I have been a premium spotify member for over 2 years and cannot access my account as I set up the account abroad and haven't been able to log in since? I have paid for the service all this time...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Limited premium features

I purchased premium for family. My account works fine. Girlfriend can't get an invite and now I have all the premium features but have a limited skips. Please fix or refund my money. I also used facebook to log in and want to create a spotify account...

• I purchased premium for family. My account works fine. Girlfriend can't get an invite and now I have all the premium features but have a limited skips. Please fix or refund my money. I also used face...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema ao cadastrar para adquirir o Premium

Olá, boa noite, estou tendo problemas quando coloco a documentação, o CPF é considerado inválido. Espero que possam me ajudar, desde já agradecido.

• Olá, boa noite, estou tendo problemas quando coloco a documentação, o CPF é considerado inválido. Espero que possam me ajudar, desde já agradecido.
  • gebairl
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Different email and premium for family Issue

I noticed that my registration data contains an email that I no longer use. When I try to change it, the following message is comes up: You can change your email, gender and birthday on your Facebook account page. It makes sense since my account was ...

• I noticed that my registration data contains an email that I no longer use. When I try to change it, the following message is comes up: You can change your email, gender and birthday on your Facebook...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to post my music

Hello, I have tried to change my Artist Featured song, but all of my music does not load that is listed on my artist page. I have yet been able to load the playlist that I have created. When i typr my own artist name in, it will bring up all of the o...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I have tried to change my Artist Featured song, but all of my music does not load that is listed on my artist page.  I have yet been able to load the playlist that I have created.  W...
  • Sulblk
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nome de Usuário

Gostaria de mudar o nome do Usuário, como faço? 

• Gostaria de mudar o nome do Usuário, como faço? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stolen Credit Card used on Spotify

Hello,My name is Deanna. Last night someone apparently stole my credit card number and charged $128.15 on Spotify. The charge is still pending, I would like it cancelled before it goes through. I wanted to see if there is anything that can be done so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My name is Deanna. Last night someone apparently stole my credit card number and charged $128.15 on Spotify. The charge is still pending, I would like it cancelled before it goes through. I w...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes