Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Changing Country

I recently moved abroad and am trying to pay my subscription with my overseas account since this is where my income is, but I can not change my country to match my new zipcode. How do I go about changing my country in the "Sub" tab to match my zipcod...

• I recently moved abroad and am trying to pay my subscription with my overseas account since this is where my income is, but I can not change my country to match my new zipcode. How do I go about chan...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

I’m paying for my Spotify that I don’t use how can I cancel it as I do not remember the password or the email password I set it up with

• I’m paying for my Spotify that I don’t use how can I cancel it as I do not remember the password or the email password I set it up with
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution cant register

Hello,I do not have a Spotify account and would like to create a Spotify account and this via my Facebook account.However, I can not log in via the iphone app or via the desktop program, it always comes the error code 3 (desktop) error 404 (on the AP...

• Hello, I do not have a Spotify account and would like to create a Spotify account and this via my Facebook account. However, I can not log in via the iphone app or via the desktop program, it alway...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Really odd login problem... password no longer works

Hi allToday I opened my spotify app as I do every day only to be asked to sign in. I put my username and password in and the app looked like it logged in then came up with a login error. I checked the password with my lastpass and I'm 100% correct. C...

• Hi all Today I opened my spotify app as I do every day only to be asked to sign in. I put my username and password in and the app looked like it logged in then came up with a login error. I checked ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist

HIis there anyway to move a playlist from and old account to a new one , i dont have acces to the old one.

• HI is there anyway to move a playlist from and old account to a new one , i dont have acces to the old one.
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify support asking for full card number

Hello, Just polling other users of Spotify support to see if my experience matches any others. I recently found out Spotify was charging me twice for the same subscription for the past four months (confirmed one sub, definite payment issue). Having c...

• Hello,   Just polling other users of Spotify support to see if my experience matches any others.   I recently found out Spotify was charging me twice for the same subscription for t...
  • michaelydds
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution family plan

hi, how do i remove myself from someone's family plan?

• Regular
  • hi, how do i remove myself from someone's family plan?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium student scam

I am a student at Lancaster County Career & Technology Center. I have been trying to set up Spotify premium as a student for $5 a month and when I go to enter my information it's saying my school is invalid, so I called customer service at 3:00 pm an...

• I am a student at Lancaster County Career & Technology Center. I have been trying to set up Spotify premium as a student for $5 a month and when I go to enter my information it's saying my school...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Making a playlist as a team member

Hi, Is it possible to make a playlist (on the PC app) on the profile of an artist who invited me to be part of their team? Thanks in advance

• Hi,   Is it possible to make a playlist (on the PC app) on the profile of an artist who invited me to be part of their team?   Thanks in advance
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using my account in a different country

Hello everyone I used to live in Netherlands and I made an account there, I recently moved to Aruba and I can't login to the app. When i try to sign in it says "Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad for more than 14 days, tell us where you are at spot...

• Hello everyone  I used to live in Netherlands and I made an account there, I recently moved to Aruba and I can't login to the app. When i try to sign in it says "Enjoying your trip? To listen a...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch in the matrix

I logged out with my accpunt set to offline now i cant log back in on my android app. Pls halp

• I logged out with my accpunt set to offline now i cant log back in on my android app. Pls halp
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions and account

Please help! So I made a Spotify account with an old email that I can’t use, forgetting that I couldn’t use it, I started a free trial. Now I can’t end it and I do not want to pay for this because I don’t want it. Please help me end this trial. I can...

• Please help! So I made a Spotify account with an old email that I can’t use, forgetting that I couldn’t use it, I started a free trial. Now I can’t end it and I do not want to pay for this because I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

tag love music

tag love music tag love music tag love music tag love music 

• Regular
  • tag love music tag love music tag love music tag love music 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

With Spotify family subscription, can we invite one guest on two different devices ?

Hello, I have a Spotify Family subscription, I invited my wife to use Spotify on her IPhone (its ok, no pb) and I also tried to invite her on her IPod but it doesn't work...Is it possible ? Thanks for help

• Hello,  I have a Spotify Family subscription, I invited my wife to use Spotify on her IPhone (its ok, no pb) and I also tried to invite her on her IPod but it doesn't work... Is it possible ?&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

change country

My spotify doesnt work because has a note like '' your country doesnt match the one set in your profile. To continue use , update your profile or upgrate your spotify account'' But i have the premmium account and my country it is a Brazil, so i dont ...

• My spotify doesnt work because has a note like '' your country doesnt match the one set in your profile. To continue use , update your profile or upgrate your spotify account'' But i have the premmiu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook denied connect to spotify

Hello allwhen i try to conect with spotify app to facebook, it shows that unbale to connect with spotify, how to solve this, please any one help, i will apreaciate for this.

• Regular
  • Hello all when i try to conect with spotify app to facebook, it shows that unbale to connect with spotify, how to solve this, please any one help, i will apreaciate for this.
  • google_new
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Although I didn't register, an account already existet for my email.

When I began to create an account and entered my email, it turned out that my email has already been used to create an account by someone else. Actually, some time ago I got an email from spotify, but I thought it is some advertisement. What can I do...

• When I began to create an account and entered my email, it turned out that my email has already been used to create an account by someone else. Actually, some time ago I got an email from spotify, bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

using spotify on Sony Xperia *without* a PlayStation account

Hi there, I recently bought a Sony Xperia phone and started using Spotify on it (free account). Worked well for some days but now, directly after log in, I am asked to "Link Accounts" with a PlayStation account and the app doesn't take No for an answ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I recently bought a Sony Xperia phone and started using Spotify on it (free account). Worked well for some days but now, directly after log in, I am asked to "Link Accounts" with a...
  • octodur
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

It's recommended to allow users to change the username

I have just registered a new user, but I can only use the email account login and can not use the registered name to login. Use google search, and then I find that the name of the registration is not the username, The username is composed of more tha...

• I have just registered a new user, but I can only use the email account login and can not use the registered name to login. Use google search, and then I find that the name of the registration is not...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes