Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify can't connect on my desktop

Spotify on my desktop can't seem to connect to spotify. Every time I try to log in, I get either an Error Code 2 or Error Code 7. I also get a 504 Gateway Timed Out error whenever I connect to the web player. However, I can connect on my phone and la...

• Spotify on my desktop can't seem to connect to spotify. Every time I try to log in, I get either an Error Code 2 or Error Code 7. I also get a 504 Gateway Timed Out error whenever I connect to the we...
  • IvanMarquez
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Estamos com problemas, tente novamente mais tarde"

Não consigo logar no Spotfy, nem pelo facebook, nem pelo email. Toda vez que tento fica carregando por horas e então aparece o aviso: "Estamos com problemas[...]"

• Não consigo logar no Spotfy, nem pelo facebook, nem pelo email. Toda vez que tento fica carregando por horas e então aparece o aviso: "Estamos com problemas[...]"
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

Hi, I signed up for the student account with spotify and hulu for $5.00 and got charged $5 but then I was rejected and had to fill out a form so My school can be approved and once I was I got charged again for another $5. How do I get my refund of $5...

• Hi, I signed up for the student account with spotify and hulu for $5.00 and got charged $5 but then I was rejected and had to fill out a form so My school can be approved and once I was I got charged...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sportify Family cant verify Adresse

Hi, today my wife received an Email from Spotify with: We've downgraded your Spotify Family Account to Spotify Free because your Adress cant be verified.Iam wondering which Adress couldnt be verified, because i (main acc) registered with my Facebook-...

• Hi,   today my wife received an Email from Spotify with: We've downgraded your Spotify Family Account to Spotify Free because your Adress cant be verified. Iam wondering which Adress couldnt ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged at first day of the 30 days free premium

I've activate to try 30 days free premium Spotify. I've received the first 0€ paypal activation. After that, one hour ago just received another paypal payment €9,99, regarding the Spotify premium service. Wasn't this supposed to be 30 days free of ch...

• Casual Listener
  • I've activate to try 30 days free premium Spotify. I've received the first 0€ paypal activation. After that, one hour ago just received another paypal payment €9,99, regarding the Spotify premiu...
  • maddie624493
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Update email and any help whatsoever

I updated my facebook email over 6 months ago. I have just found out that there is an issue with my payments and they will shut off my premium account. I also cant email the helpdesk as I get a 'gateway error' message. Does anyone know how to update ...

• I updated my facebook email over 6 months ago. I have just found out that there is an issue with my payments and they will shut off my premium account. I also cant email the helpdesk as I get a 'gate...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login

I already have a premium account, but suddenly I am not able to login anymore... although I am sure I am using the wright username and password. A pop up message apears saying I am using the wrong password or username. I have already changed my passw...

• I already have a premium account, but suddenly I am not able to login anymore... although I am sure I am using the wright username and password.  A pop up message apears saying I am using the wr...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

Hi. When I login to the spotify app using my e-mail & password it logs in fine but when I use the same e-mail & password on internet browser it doesn't work. Anyone know how to solve this?

• Hi.   When I login to the spotify app using my e-mail & password it logs in fine but when I use the same e-mail & password on internet browser it doesn't work.  Anyone know how to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Somone is using my account

Lately someone else has been logging into my account and playing some weird music in another language. Yesterday I found out that you could log out from all devices so I changed my password and logged out everywhere, think I solved the problem. But t...

• Lately someone else has been logging into my account and playing some weird music in another language. Yesterday I found out that you could log out from all devices so I changed my password and logge...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error 404

Loggin is failing, i am using correct email and pw. Error is "Service temporarily unavailable, pleasy try again later. (error code 404) And for some reason it is impossible to call spotify and talk to them! Fix?

• Loggin is failing, i am using correct email and pw.   Error is "Service temporarily unavailable, pleasy try again later. (error code 404)   And for some reason it is impossible to call ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling Private Listening

Hey, So, I have this issue. I love listening to discover weekly. I think the recommendations that are based off of my listening habits are great. However, recently I've been putting on a radio based on classical music for when I go to sleep. As you c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   So, I have this issue. I love listening to discover weekly. I think the recommendations that are based off of my listening habits are great.    However, recently I've been p...
  • ChewBobcca
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Pay-back / Refund

EN:Hello there,I had a family membership package before. I was canceled because I did not pay. When I received my membership again, I accidentally bought a single package. On the same day, I turned it back into a family membership package. I paid 2 t...

• EN: Hello there, I had a family membership package before. I was canceled because I did not pay. When I received my membership again, I accidentally bought a single package. On the same day, I turn...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi cuenta está desactivada

Hola buenas noches, el problema que tengo es que se desactivó mi cuenta y ahora quiero recuperarla, creo que mi tarjeta llegó al límite y rechazaron el pago y la desactivaron, mi duda es, como puedo recuperar mi cuenta... La verdad es que es muy indi...

• Hola buenas noches, el problema que tengo es que se desactivó mi cuenta y ahora quiero recuperarla, creo que mi tarjeta llegó al límite y rechazaron el pago y la desactivaron, mi duda es, como puedo ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

I used to get a college discount but I do not anymore. I cannot afford this being $13 a month. I need to cancel my subscription.

• I used to get a college discount but I do not anymore. I cannot afford this being $13 a month. I need to cancel my subscription.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My premium account has been hacked!

I have a premium account and yesterday I received a message from a user in facebook telling me that he found my email on a hacker site, and my Spotify Login, and to prove it he send me my username and password. He was right, so my account was hacked!...

• I have a premium account and yesterday I received a message from a user  in facebook telling me that he found my email on a hacker site, and my Spotify Login,  and ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password, email settings

I unfortently was able to add wrong email adress for my account when spotify Asked me to change It. so now its not possible to change my password with the "reset password" key. Cause The new password is just getting sent to the email That doesn't exi...

• I unfortently was able to add wrong email adress for my account when spotify Asked me to change It. so now its not possible to change my password with the "reset password" key. Cause The new password...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten login credentials and email used for profile is deleted

I've forgotten login credentials to my Spotify account and the email used for the profile is deleted. How can I recover login info or unsubscribe so I'm not billed. I would like to keep the profile because of my playlists. Thanks

• I've forgotten login credentials to my Spotify account and the email used for the profile is deleted. How can I recover login info or unsubscribe so I'm not billed. I would like to keep the profile b...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charge Premium but Sign up for the Student Discount

I got spotify because i heard it had an discount student (that was great). I click the student discount page and followed all the instructions. However when i looked at my bill i was charged regular Premuim price. What happen? I'm close to cancelling...

• I got spotify because i heard it had an discount student (that was great). I click the student discount page and followed all the instructions. However when i looked at my bill i was charged regular ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 emails

Tenho 2 subscrições não spotify e não posso cancelar uma das minhas contas. E eu pago ... o que eu faço?

• Tenho 2 subscrições não spotify e  não posso cancelar uma das minhas contas. E eu pago ... o que eu faço?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP

I have revoked the access of psn to spotify, how do I need to do it again?

• Casual Listener
  • I have revoked the access of psn to spotify, how do I need to do it again?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes