Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug playlist

I have a playlist with a problem " he write "Loading" "I want to delete it, but it don't work.Same problem in windows and android. Please Help,Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist with a problem " he write "Loading" " I want to delete it, but it don't work. Same problem in windows and android.   Please Help, Thanks
  • adri-music
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Acount blockt

Help me my acount are blocktCan someone helo me plzz?? 

• Help me my acount are blockt Can someone helo me plzz??  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing songs from another account.

At some point I ended up creating 2 seperate accounts, and they both have a sizable amount of saved songs. Is there any way for me to combine my libraries without having to do individual songs?

• At some point I ended up creating 2  seperate accounts, and they both have a sizable amount of saved songs. Is there any way for me to combine my libraries without having to do individual songs?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to Spotify Analytics with correct username and password

Hi, I'm a premium user and I can't access Spotify Analytics on safari, chrome or mozilla. When trying to login it just says "Please enter a correct username and password. Note that both fields may be case-sensitive." I'm 101% sure I'm putting in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a premium user and I can't access Spotify Analytics on safari, chrome or mozilla. When trying to login it just says "Please enter a correct username and password. Note that both fiel...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is gone and this is a BUG

I have a non premium account(registered using facebook) in spotify and use desktop app. then one day I have a friend who have a new premium spotify account (registered in email) he let me borrow his account and I logout my account and log-in his in d...

• I have a non premium account(registered using facebook) in spotify and use desktop app.   then one day I have a friend who have a new premium spotify account (registered in email) he let me bo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Loggin In

I have problem login into my Spotify app via iPhone. I can log in through the website using the same username/email address and password. However, when I've tried to login using the same username/email add & password on the app, it pops out a message...

• I have problem login into my Spotify app via iPhone. I can log in through the website using the same username/email address and password. However, when I've tried to login using the same usernam...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot my Spotify account with Fido number

Hi there, I have recently switched to Fido and got Spotify Premium covered. However, I cannot associate my Fido number and Spotify account as the pop up window says "This Spotify account is already associated with another phone number. Try a differen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have recently switched to Fido and got Spotify Premium covered. However, I cannot associate my Fido number and Spotify account as the pop up window says "This Spotify account is ...
  • MarcoloveEmme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Join Family Premium Account

While accepting the invitation code I am getting the message "You can't join this Premium for Family account. You already joined two subscriptions in the past 12 months." I had a previous premium account them we inactivated it for a persiod of time a...

• While accepting the invitation code I am getting the message   "You can't join this Premium for Family account. You already joined two subscriptions in the past 12 months."   I had a ...
  • supervan08
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Birthday

I recently discovered that there is a student subscription. I am trying to switch my account over, but I discovered that my birthday is incorrect on spotify! It is correct on facebook, so there is nothing I can do to change it. I have seen older thre...

• I recently discovered that there is a student subscription. I am trying to switch my account over, but I discovered that my birthday is incorrect on spotify! It is correct on facebook, so there is no...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Login trouble

I've had spotify premium for several months now but recently I have been logged out on my phone and on the app on my mac. I have reset my password but it still will not let me login. Help??

• I've had spotify premium for several months now but recently I have been logged out on my phone and on the app on my mac. I have reset my password but it still will not let me login. Help??
  • MichaelMethven
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two accounts

Hi to everyone!I'm trying to solve a little problem. I signed up two acounts - non Facebook account, and I dont know why - facebook account as well.Yes you guessing right - I would like to delete my fb spotify acc. and make my first (non fb acc) as m...

• Music Fan
  • Hi to everyone! I'm trying to solve a little problem. I signed up two acounts - non Facebook account, and I dont know why - facebook account as well. Yes you guessing right - I would like to delete...
  • JPShibayama
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How do I compltely close my acount?

I find no place in here to close my account. I set up a free one but as there is no way to untangle the two wish to completely close the account.

• Regular
  • I find no place in here to close my account. I set up a free one but as there is no way to untangle the two wish to completely close the account.
  • phillips64
  • 58 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 1 likes

Public Playlist not in search results.

The public playlist I made last night is not showing up in search results. I've made it Public and Secret and back to public on desktop and in-app.I've logged out and back in.I can send a link to people and it's accessible, but otherwise it cannot be...

• Regular
  • The public playlist I made last night is not showing up in search results.   I've made it Public and Secret and back to public on desktop and in-app. I've logged out and back in. I c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

Confirmed address to renew Premium Family account on time (during the 7 days period), even though it was still cancelled, please correct it asap.

• Casual Listener
  • Confirmed address to renew Premium Family account on time (during the 7 days period), even though it was still cancelled, please correct it asap.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium is not being acknowledged

My account is premium and I have been paying for months but my app and Sonos do not acknowledge premium status and say I only have a free account

• My account is premium and I have been paying for months but my app and Sonos do not acknowledge premium status and say I only have a free account 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sh Quickbooks

sh Quickbooks sh Quickbooks 

• Regular
  • sh Quickbooks sh Quickbooks 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't loggin

Hello everybody,I'm asking this on behalf of my father who subscribed to Family Premium. He has trouble logging in to his account as the e-mail adress where he receives the link to reset the password isn't his. We can't find a way to reset the passwo...

• Hello everybody, I'm asking this on behalf of my father who subscribed to Family Premium. He has trouble logging in to his account as the e-mail adress where he receives the link to reset the passwo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change adress while signed via FB

Hi everyone,my question is very simple - is it possible (and if so - how?) to change you adress if you use Spotify via Facebook? I can see only setting for my Country and it says, that is it possible to change country on my FB profile. What about pos...

• Hi everyone, my question is very simple - is it possible (and if so - how?) to change you adress if you use Spotify via Facebook? 🙂 I can see only setting for my Country and it says, that is it pos...
  • JPShibayama
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

I want to change my username but obviously, you can't. I just really wish I could it would be an awesome thing to be able to change your username, I hate the username I chose, and I'm on the plan that my older brother is paying for so I don't want to...

• Visitor
  • I want to change my username but obviously, you can't. I just really wish I could it would be an awesome thing to be able to change your username,  I hate the username I chose, and I'm on the pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Isn't The App Like The Web?

I like the app and it's nice to have it on my electronic carry around but it is frustrating because I got the app thinking it would be like the web player where I could pick the song I want I just have to listen to ads as well. But when I go to pick ...

• I like the app and it's nice to have it on my electronic carry around but it is frustrating because I got the app thinking it would be like the web player where I could pick the song I want I just ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes