Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

How do I add my Artist Bio and more...

Hi, I've been trying to find answers to the following questions, but so far I haven't been able to find anything. Can you please help? It'll be greatly appreciated! 1. I am an artist and I have my music on Spotify, however, I'd like to add my bio and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been trying to find answers to the following questions, but so far I haven't been able to find anything. Can you please help? It'll be greatly appreciated!    1. I a...
  • Humblebish
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Hi My account is hijacked, but I could log in here via facebook. I can't change back the email address to my real one without the password and that has been changed by the one hijacking my account. I emailed spotify this morning, but they does not se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My account is hijacked, but I could log in here via facebook. I can't change back the email address to my real one without the password and that has been changed by the one hijacking my a...
  • egodeus2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to change E-mail address on my Spotify Account

So I created my account with FacebookMy e-mail and password are not mine, they are really strange.I've just experienced a hacking process in this account, so i really need some help to solve this incovinient.Thanks a lotBernardo

• So I created my account with Facebook My e-mail and password are not mine, they are really strange. I've just experienced a hacking process in this account, so i really need some help to solve this...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to follow an invite to premium family

We did an upgrade from premium to premium family. After that we defined the Admin of the Family and invites the 2 Family members. The Mails were send out and the Family Members are able to klick on the Link in the invite. Following the steps in the l...

• We did an upgrade from premium to premium family. After that we defined the Admin of the Family and invites the 2 Family members. The Mails were send out and the Family Members are able to klick on t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add member to family account

Hey,i got a family acoount for me, my two siblings and my parents roughly one year ago. A few days ago my farther and my brother got kicked out. They had to verfiy again, that they live in the same house like me. I sent them an invatation, but they c...

• Hey, i got a family acoount for me, my two siblings and my parents roughly one year ago. A few days ago my farther and my brother got kicked out. They had to verfiy again, that they live i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account problems

I bought the product "one year Spotify premium "and the date that I paid the money was 2017/06/25. So the expiration date suppose to be at 2018/06/25But today I found that the expiration date is todayCould anyone tell me what's going on with my accou...

• I bought the product "one year Spotify premium " and the date that I paid the money was 2017/06/25. So the expiration date suppose to be at 2018/06/25 But today I found that the expiration date is ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paguei por 6 meses e só entrou 1 mês

Boa noite,peço a ajuda de todos, paguei e por 6 meses e só ativou 1 mês. Data 17 de junho de 2017Número da ordem 591265750587077-1Forma de pagamento BoletoRevendedor Spotify ABNúmero do IVA SE556703748501 como resolver isso???

• Boa noite, peço a ajuda de todos, paguei e por 6 meses e só ativou 1 mês.   Data 17 de junho de 2017 Número da ordem 591265750587077-1 Forma de pagamento Boleto Revendedor Spotify A...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change payment method to a new debit card

I recently got a new debit card and need to change my payment method. I have tried multiple times the last week or so, but Spotify never accepts it. It just says that something went wrong. I have checked all the numbers multiple times. Spotify keeps ...

• I recently got a new debit card and need to change my payment method. I have tried multiple times the last week or so, but Spotify never accepts it. It just says that something went wrong. I have che...
  • bryceee89
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Lost

I really need help. I moved and ended up getting a new email and along the way I have lost the account that I pay for and can not get logged back into it and listen to music. My issue is that im paying for it and i can not even use this account. Is t...

• Casual Listener
  • I really need help. I moved and ended up getting a new email and along the way I have lost the account that I pay for and can not get logged back into it and listen to music. My issue is that im payi...
  • Brennenbrown97
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't remember my password, No access to the registered email

I have my Spotify logged inn in mobile, but can't have it on my laptop.I can't remember the password, and can't reset because the eamil that I used earlier was related to my work and now I changed jobs, and can't access my email.HELP PLEASE

• Visitor
  • I have my Spotify logged inn in mobile, but can't have it on my laptop. I can't remember the password, and can't reset because the eamil that I used earlier was related to my work and now I changed ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account reverted back to Free from Premium

Hey, Spotify! I have a Premium Spotify account which I have been using for about a year now through my service provider. A few days ago, I lost the Premium status and got reverted to Free. I have checked my Spotify profile and it ibdeed says Free. I ...

• Hey, Spotify! I have a Premium Spotify account which I have been using for about a year now through my service provider. A few days ago, I lost the Premium status and got reverted to Free. I have che...
  • hotnspicyyyyyy
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Weird account name

I just signed my mom up for a Spotify account and it set her username as a random string of letters and numbers. How can we fix this?

• I just signed my mom up for a Spotify account and it set her username as a random string of letters and numbers. How can we fix this?
  • hotnspicyyyyyy
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como puedo subir mi música a Spotify??

Me gusta subir mi propia música, temas propios. Como puedo hacerlo

• Me gusta subir mi propia música, temas propios. Como puedo hacerlo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help

3 accounts, need to delete all 3. Even tho I can't remember passwords for all of them. What can I do??

• Visitor
  • 3 accounts, need to delete all 3. Even tho I can't remember passwords for all of them. What can I do??
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! forgot login information cant cancel premium

My father made an account but after switching phones he forgot his username and password and the email he used now we want to cancel the subscribtion. hanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • My father made an account but after switching phones he forgot his username and password and the email he used now we want to cancel the subscribtion. hanks in advance
  • Nailah
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging account onto another Phone

Does logging my account which I use facebook to log in make me have to sign in on there facebook app to log in or can i just log in with out them having access to my facebook?

• Does logging my account which I use facebook to log in make me have to sign in on there facebook app to log in or can i just log in with out them having access to my facebook?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked, subscription changed to Family (solved)

Just opened my Mac desktop app, and noticed that I was supposedly listening on another device, the name of which is unfamiliar to me. I checked my song history, and it seems like I've been listening to a lot of music recently that I would never liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Just opened my Mac desktop app, and noticed that I was supposedly listening on another device, the name of which is unfamiliar to me.   I checked my song history, and it seems like I've been l...
  • towelsnapper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change Country Settings

I wrote already to the support but of course I will probably receive an answer on 10-12 weeks, since we all know the **bleep** service of the spotify support. Anyway I open an account and the country was setted as USA even if I wasn't there. Now I'm ...

• Regular
  • I wrote already to the support but of course I will probably receive an answer on 10-12 weeks, since we all know the **bleep** service of the spotify support. Anyway I open an account and the country...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 62 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 62 replies
  • 3 likes

Username not showing

My username is not showing and what appears instead are a string of random letters and numbers. How can I correct this?

• My username is not showing and what appears instead are a string of random letters and numbers. How can I correct this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes