Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account country does not match

I am using Spotify over a month now. I suddenly saw notice on login screen in Spotify app that; "Your country does not match to the one set in your profile" I login to web to change my country, but when I go to update profile section, it says; "Your ...

• Visitor
  • I am using Spotify over a month now.    I suddenly saw notice on login screen in Spotify app that;   "Your country does not match to the one set in your profile"    I l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PROMOÇÃO 30 DIAS GRÁTIS

Assinei o pacote de 16,90 com a promessa de 30 dias gratuitos como premium. Ou seja, teria 1 mês que paguei e 1 mês grátis. O Premium hoje completaria 1 mês grátis e eu usaria então mais um mês que eu paguei. Agora o Spotify está pedindo pra eu assin...

• Assinei o pacote de 16,90 com a promessa de 30 dias gratuitos como premium. Ou seja, teria 1 mês que paguei e 1 mês grátis. O Premium hoje completaria 1 mês grátis e eu usaria então mais um mês ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify family, invitation non reçue

Bonjour, j'ai un abonnement family qui permet donc 5 comptes sous le même toit. Problème étant que lorsque j'envoie une invitation à l'un des membres de ma famille ce dernier ne reçois aucun mail (j'ai réitéré l'expérience de nombreuses fois sans suc...

• Bonjour,    j'ai un abonnement family qui permet donc 5 comptes sous le même toit. Problème étant que lorsque j'envoie une invitation à l'un des membres de ma famille ce dernier ne reçois...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot select PayPal as payment choice due to restriction on company change

I'm trying to go premium but can't due to a restriction that I have not being able to see any other options other than that of USA when I try to do a change of Country to my profile. All my billing options are associated to another country. I'd appre...

• I'm trying to go premium but can't due to a restriction that I have not being able to see any other options other than that of USA when I try to do a change of Country to my profile.   All my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Login Password

I have an account which is able to login both using the Facebook and the email address. I can not find a way to change the email login password, which I have to do because my password is leaked by Spotify! It is now publicly available with houndres o...

• ...potify! It is now publicly available with houndres of other users' credentials. https://pastebin.com/NtVdCbXw   How can I change my password? I don't have the change password option on m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IMPOSSIBLE DE ME CONNECTER À MON COMPTE CAR MON ADRESSE MAIL ASSOCIÉE EST OBSOLÈTE

BonjourJ'ai un compte Spotify Premium et je souhaite mettre à jour mes coordonnées bancaires mais je n'ai plus accès à l'adresse mail (une très vieille adresse hotmail) à laquelle mon compte Spotify est associée je ne peux donc RIEN modifier dans mon...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour J'ai un compte Spotify Premium et je souhaite mettre à jour mes coordonnées bancaires mais je n'ai plus accès à l'adresse mail (une très vieille adresse hotmail) à laquelle mon compte Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Stolen?

I reliazed someone else also using my spotify account, I changed my password but the "song" hacker listening is now all over recommandation. Is there anyway to reset this?

• Casual Listener
  • I reliazed someone else also using my spotify account, I changed my password but the "song" hacker listening is now all over recommandation.    Is there anyway to reset this?
  • alperegitmen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How long does it take to get the blue mark for an artist?

hiwe already published a song on spotify but we have no access to the artist profile. i filled in the request form and sent it about a week ago. my question: how long does it take to get an answer? regards

• hi we already published a song on spotify but we have no access to the artist profile. i filled in the request form and sent it about a week ago.   my question: how long does it take to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Age won't update in my Spotify.

I created a Spotify account linked to my facebook account. I noticed that my age in facebook is wrong so i changed it to my correct age, but then it won't change the age in my Spotify profile.I am trying to get the student discount and I think this i...

• I created a Spotify account linked to my facebook account. I noticed that my age in facebook is wrong so i changed it to my correct age, but then it won't change the age in my Spotify profile. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify on ps4

I can't seem to link my spotify account to my PlayStation network account and when I try to link them together it tells me that they are already linked and to try a different Sony account.. help please??

• I can't seem to link my spotify account to my PlayStation network account and when I try to link them together it tells me that they are already linked and to try a different Sony account.. help plea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 503

Tried going onto Spotify.com on my laptop and on my phone and everytime it says error code 503. How else could I access my account info or make this error code go away?

• Tried going onto Spotify.com on my laptop and on my phone and everytime it says error code 503. How else could I access my account info or make this error code go away?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Has Been Hacked

Last night I was suddenly logged out of my account and anytime I try to log back in it says usernamer/password is incorrect. I am trying to get to customer service, but it all requires me to log in, which I can't. I need to speak with someone ASAP! I...

• Last night I was suddenly logged out of my account and anytime I try to log back in it says usernamer/password is incorrect. I am trying to get to customer service, but it all requires me to log in, ...
  • porschamccall
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Account

I opened my Spotify app today on my iPhone and after looking through the playlists checked to see the profile was not mine and that I was logged into someone's account from a different continent who I've never met. Anyone know why this happened?!

• Casual Listener
  • I opened my Spotify app today on my iPhone and after looking through the playlists checked to see the profile was not mine and that I was logged into someone's account from a different continent who ...
  • Scottsheerin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Necesito facturar lo cobros

Buenas tardes.Necesito facturar los recibos hechos a mi tarjeta. Ya lo he mencionado otras veces, cancelé el servicio Premium y posteriormente lo siguieron cobrando. Una vez más lo he cancelado el día de hoy, ahora lo que quiero es que me hagan una f...

• Buenas tardes. Necesito facturar los recibos hechos a mi tarjeta. Ya lo he mencionado otras veces, cancelé el servicio Premium y posteriormente lo siguieron cobrando. Una vez más lo he cancelado el ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account streams while outside the US

If you have an US premium account and are travelling to another country, does the streams count towards US charts or towards the charts of the country you're currently at?

• If you have an US premium account and are travelling to another country, does the streams count towards US charts or towards the charts of the country you're currently at?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook deacvtivated

I have deactivated facebook account and it does not exist. I now cannot login to spotfy as I've forgotten password. I cannot get a reset because it's asing me to login tofacebook to do so but I can't becaise the account doesn't exist. Any ideas?

• I have deactivated facebook account and it does not exist. I now cannot login to spotfy as I've forgotten password. I cannot get a reset because it's asing me to login to facebook to do so but I can...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to Cancel but can no longer login to do so

I accidently logged out of my account and am unable to log back in because my account is linked to a Facebook account that I recently disabled. I would like to delete the account and create a new one so I am not charged for both accounts.

• I accidently logged out of my account and am unable to log back in because my account is linked to a Facebook account that I recently disabled. I would like to delete the account and create a new one...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove from Playstation Music

Hello everyone, when i create my spotify acc i did it thru playstation music. But now, i want to remove my spotify from playstation music and dont have any bond with playstation music. How do i do that? I need to unlink the acc

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, when i create my spotify acc i did it thru playstation music. But now, i want to remove my spotify from playstation music and dont have any bond with playstation music. How do i do th...
  • Merr0777
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Conta familiar

Pessoal, Meu irmao tem conta familiar e me inclui na conta. Ocorre que coloco todos meus dados, que sao os mesmos dele e me diz que nao podem confirmar o endereço. O que fazer? Obrigado

• Music Fan
  • Pessoal,   Meu irmao tem conta familiar e me inclui na conta. Ocorre que coloco todos meus dados, que sao os mesmos dele e me diz que nao podem confirmar o endereço. O que fazer? Obrigado &nb...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes