Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

time waste

I have to go to work soon and still with my premium family **bleep**ing account I cannot get my daughter set up with her slice of the inaction - C.U.N.T.S.

• I have to go to work soon and still with my premium family **bleep**ing account I cannot get my daughter set up with her slice of the inaction - C.U.N.T.S.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need help unlinking account from unknown PS4 account

I have looked through many threads on a similar issue, but no solution that has worked as of yet. I recently got a PS4 and am trying to link my spotify account to it. When I do so, I get the following message: "Your account on PlayStation™Network or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have looked through many threads on a similar issue, but no solution that has worked as of yet.   I recently got a PS4 and am trying to link my spotify account to it.  When I do so, I g...
  • Merr0777
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Logged into facebook

Hi!I Really need youre help people, cause u know i tried to contact Spotify but they does not answer my mail!!!The problem is that i had a Spotify where i loged in and putted my Facebook Account to, but the problem is that the email i was using got H...

• Hi! I Really need youre help people, cause u know i tried to contact Spotify but they does not answer my mail!!! The problem is that i had a Spotify where i loged in and putted my Facebook Account ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation: Unlink spotify account

Trying to unlink a spotify account on my PS4. Playstation Customer Support could not help me.

• Trying to unlink a spotify account on my PS4. Playstation Customer Support could not help me.
  • Merr0777
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot login on PlayStation

A long time ago when I first got my PS4 i linked my spotify to my account (CraziestVoices) and then I made a new account which I now use all the time and never use the original one at all. So I wanted to relink it to my new account so I logged out on...

• Regular
  • A long time ago when I first got my PS4 i linked my spotify to my account (CraziestVoices) and then I made a new account which I now use all the time and never use the original one at all. So I wante...
  • Merr0777
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelar Premium si no tengo Facebook

Resulta que tengo spotify premium, e iniciaba sesión con mi cuenta de Facebook.Pero Ayer me desactivaron mi cuenta de Facebook, y no puedo ingresar a spotify, Quiero cancelar mi suscripción premium por que no puedo entrar a spotify. No se como hacerl...

• Resulta que tengo spotify premium, e iniciaba sesión con mi cuenta de Facebook. Pero Ayer me desactivaron mi cuenta de Facebook, y no puedo ingresar a spotify, Quiero cancelar mi suscripción premium...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant login to spotify because I cannot access my old email.

Can ANYONE please contact a moderator to contact me at ktmxcw@att.net. I cannot reach ANYONE because I have to login (which I can't) to even message someone. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Can ANYONE please contact a moderator to contact me at ktmxcw@att.net. I cannot reach ANYONE because I have to login (which I can't) to even message someone.   Thanks
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Giftcard

I got a giftcard for my birthday, so I wanted to buy spotify premium. But the problem is that when I submit the code, I get a problem notification or something?? They say the code is invalid??

• I got a giftcard for my birthday, so I wanted to buy spotify premium. But the problem is that when I submit the code, I get a problem notification or something?? They say the code is invalid??
  • Alexsm2898
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 99 cents

ok so recently (a few hours ago) i bought the 3 months for 99 cents deal, but instead it charged me $9.99 does anyone know why or how i can conttact spotify about this to get a refund or for the to sort it out?

• ok so recently (a few hours ago) i bought the 3 months for 99 cents deal, but instead it charged me $9.99 does anyone know why or how i can conttact spotify about this to get a refund or for the to s...
  • ashaynet
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Account User name issue

I use facebook to log in my premium account but my name on Facebook is not reflecting on my Spotify account as a user name.

• Casual Listener
  • I use facebook to log in my premium account but my name on Facebook is not reflecting on my Spotify account as a user name.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code: 3 CAN'T LOGIN

Hi! I'm trying to acces the app on my desktop but it keeps throwing me the ERROR 3: incorrect username or password. Up to now, I've tried this solutions:Login with username Login with emailReset passwordLogin with past and new passwordUninstall and i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm trying to acces the app on my desktop but it keeps throwing me the ERROR 3: incorrect username or password.   Up to now, I've tried this solutions: Login with username  Login w...
  • avniileri
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

lost account premium steel paying

hi everybody!sorry for my english! i hope to resolve this simple problemi had spotify premium mounth ago and now i don't find the name of account and password...i did a reset of my mobile phone and then spotify premium doesn't work anymore...i know.....

• Casual Listener
  • hi everybody! sorry for my english! i hope to resolve this simple problem i had spotify premium mounth ago and now i don't find the name of account and password... i did  a reset of my mobile...
  • bradbidogg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pagamentos

Eu fui cobrado 3 vezes e minha conta eh ********@hotmail.com

• Casual Listener
  • Eu fui cobrado 3 vezes e minha conta eh ********@hotmail.com
  • raaymd
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove the facebook name

Hi, how do i remove my name in Spotify, since i connected to facebook it shows my name instead of my username.. how do i remove that name?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, how do i remove my name in Spotify, since i connected to facebook it shows my name instead of my username.. how do i remove that name?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account Verify Address

I didnt know that my family accounts have been disconnected until my daughter mentioned it to me. Ok, so you require to verify using an address... i get that... but when i go to my profile... i have no address? i am connected to your account using my...

• I didnt know that my family accounts have been disconnected until my daughter mentioned it to me. Ok, so you require to verify using an address... i get that... but when i go to my profile... i have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo Problemas con mi Smart LG 42LB5800-SB

Hola, les comento Mi Problema. Quiero USAR Spotify en mi Smart TV de LG. ya con el mar Una Aplicación O Con el Web Player de Spotify. Segun la gente de LG no es Posible con mi Modelo Por Un Problema de Licencias. Entiendo Que No Tengan la APP Pero po...

• Hola, les comento Mi Problema. Quiero USAR Spotify en mi Smart TV de LG. ya con el mar Una Aplicación O Con el Web Player de Spotify. Segun la gente de LG no es Posible con mi Modelo Por Un Problema ...
  • Wainbes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play new releases or albums. Why?

Yesterday I opened the Spotify app on my Macbook Air. I could only play songs that are part of playlists. Example: My playlists, playlists in the Genre&Mood sections. When I go to the New Releases tab and click on an album nothing happens. It stops t...

• Gig Goer
  • Yesterday I opened the Spotify app on my Macbook Air. I could only play songs that are part of playlists. Example: My playlists, playlists in the Genre&Mood sections. When I go to the New Release...
  • bondurant34
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Verifying Multiple Artists and Consolidating their Recordings

So I manage a small record label called ArtistLed, which features 19 recordings by cellist David Finckel and pianist Wu Han. The label has been around for 20 years, and until recently, our recordings were distributed by Ingrooves (now we use CD Baby)...

• So I manage a small record label called ArtistLed, which features 19 recordings by cellist David Finckel and pianist Wu Han. The label has been around for 20 years, and until recently, our recordings...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

VIP account signup error

I've been trying for a few days to sign up for an artist profile. The Google Docs VIP form is not working. I emailed spotify for help with this situation and haven't recieved any help. Is there a solution?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying for a few days to sign up for an artist profile. The Google Docs VIP form is not working. I emailed spotify for help with this situation and haven't recieved any help. Is there a sol...
  • gardu
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with vip account.

Hi to all. About 1 month ago, I made a request for the vip account because i would like to customize my band profile (AlterÆgo), but i didn't received any mail in my mailbox yet. What i've to do? Cheers, Antonino.

• Visitor
  • Hi to all. About 1 month ago, I made a request for the vip account because i would like to customize my band profile (AlterÆgo), but i didn't received any mail in my mailbox yet. What i've to do?...
  • gardu
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes