Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Swindlers!

This stupid app called spotify tried to swindle money out of me.And they got much more then it says.ı get charged 2 times for student premium and ı dont get any **bleep** for 2 days.And none of the **bleep**ing members or workers wont give any **blee...

• Casual Listener
  • This stupid app called spotify tried to swindle money out of me.And they got much more then it says.ı get  charged 2 times  for student premium and ı dont get any **bleep** for 2 days.And n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Multiple devices with premium family

We have a Spotify premium familiy account but every time we want to use Spotify on more devices simultaneously the other device stops playing. We use a Macbook, a Windows laptop and android devices. Always with wifi or mobile streaming. Who can help?

• We have a Spotify premium familiy account but every time we want to use Spotify on more devices simultaneously the other device stops playing. We use a Macbook, a Windows laptop and android devices. ...
  • monruss
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disassociate from Spark New Zealand

Hi, Last month, I changed my Spark New Zealand plan so as to not involve Spotify. However, my Spotify account still says: Your subscription is associated with our partner Spark New Zealand, please refer to Spark New Zealand for questions regarding yo...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Last month, I changed my Spark New Zealand plan so as to not involve Spotify. However, my Spotify account still says:   Your subscription is associated with our partner Spark New ...
  • caledonianchris
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemi di accesso

Salve non riesco ad accedereHo reimpostato la password ma continua a darmi login non riuscito con il messaggio che posso usare spotify all'estero solo per 14 giorniSono tornata da poco dalla Spagna dove però non l'ho usato

• Salve non riesco ad accedere Ho reimpostato la password ma continua a darmi login non riuscito con il messaggio che posso usare spotify all'estero solo per 14 giorni Sono tornata da poco dalla Spag...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When you remove a playlist, does the follower gets a notification?

I had a playlist, wich i deleted. But i was wondering if the follower of that list, gets an email or notification about the removal...?

• Casual Listener
  • I had a playlist, wich i deleted. But i was wondering if the follower of that list, gets an email or notification about the removal...?
  • chloem
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Your playlist/Your Library

How come i have "Your Libraray" and my family has "Your Playlist"? how can i get "Your Library" on theres? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • How come i have "Your Libraray" and my family has "Your Playlist"?   how can i get "Your Library" on theres?   Thanks 
  • mcnaryroger
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel download

I need to know how to cancel downloads. I have by mistake been ordering 200 downloads and don´t want them. I´m not a superuser of Spotify and was just trying to find a playlist. Please help me! That`s a lot of money that I don´t want to spend this wa...

• I need to know how to cancel downloads. I have by mistake been ordering 200 downloads and don´t want them. I´m not a superuser of Spotify and was just trying to find a playlist. Please help me! ...
  • Alex_La
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Every title i add to my playlist appears twice in my playlist

Hey community, Every title i add to my playlist appears twice in my playlist - how can i fix this? thank you

• Regular
  • Hey community,   Every title i add to my playlist appears twice in my playlist - how can i fix this?   thank you 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my band

We've recently used tune core to upload our music to Spotify and iTunes. The band is called DAMAGED and we don't come up in the search for artists, though if you type the album in, 'snakes and diamonds' we appear. Is there anyway to sort this problem...

• We've recently used tune core to upload our music to Spotify and iTunes. The band is called DAMAGED and we don't come up in the search for artists, though if you type the album in, 'snakes and diamon...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Login problems

Hi, I cannot log in to my Spotify account, I was previously on a family account but have tried to start a new account with the same email address (so I don't lose my music) it just says error 404

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I cannot log in to my Spotify account, I was previously on a family account but have tried to start a new account with the same email address (so I don't lose my music) it just says error 404
  • MatthewJManger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile and playlists

My profile is no longer searchable by my name, and me new playlists are now not able to be seen. I havent changed any settings. When looking at my playlists, there is now no longer an option to 'Make Public' or 'Make Secret', any ideas?

• ...ake Public' or 'Make Secret', any ideas?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

My son can't remember his gmail address or password. So can't cancel because it keeps asking for his gmail or password. Can someone please email me at gregstringer43@gmail and tell me how to cancel his account so I can stop getting charged. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • My son can't remember his gmail address or password. So can't cancel because it keeps asking for his gmail or password. Can someone please email me at gregstringer43@gmail and tell me how to cancel h...
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi , I previously used my email address to join my cousins family Spotify account, I have now been taken off off my cousins family Spotify account and want to set up my own Spotify account using this same email address, (so I don't lose my music) I h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , I previously used my email address to join my cousins family Spotify account, I have now been taken off off my cousins family Spotify account and want to set up my own Spotify account using this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Username isn't what it used to be

So I have just created my account using my gmail and I added my username. But when I logged in the website of spotify, my username is not the same name I have added. It's somewhat a code. What has happened here? How can I change this back? I will hav...

• Visitor
  • So I have just created my account using my gmail and I added my username. But when I logged in the website of spotify, my username is not the same name I have added. It's somewhat a code. What has ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

I cant get into my account im using my facebook to post this for some reason my password isnt work on my main account i noiced as i was kicked off the account from the app password isnt working and i have tryed using the reset password but im not get...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant get into my account im using my facebook to post this for some reason my password isnt work on my main account i noiced as i was kicked off the account from the app password isnt working and i...
  • Paulwilliams90
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

I cannot log out of a Sonos device i logged into, i tried removing it from apps, changing facebook password and log out of devices everywhere, nothing seems to work, the next step would be to cancel the subscription as i cannot use it anymore, and i ...

• I cannot log out of a Sonos device i logged into, i tried removing it from apps, changing facebook password and log out of devices everywhere, nothing seems to work, the next step would be to cancel ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Migration

Hi,Can you transfer all data from my previous account(cakal1905) to my new account(hakanmutlu14)?

• Hi, Can you transfer all data from my previous account(cakal1905) to my new account(hakanmutlu14)?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FRUSTRATING

So I cant remember my password when I go to reset my password it asks me for my old password!! How annoying is that, I wouldnt be getting a new one if I remembered. Been going round in circles for an hour. That and trying to update my billing info. I...

• So I cant remember my password when I go to reset my password it asks me for my old password!! How annoying is that, I wouldnt be getting a new one if I remembered. Been going round in circles for an...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes