Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Username isn't what it used to be

So I have just created my account using my gmail and I added my username. But when I logged in the website of spotify, my username is not the same name I have added. It's somewhat a code. What has happened here? How can I change this back? I will hav...

• Visitor
  • So I have just created my account using my gmail and I added my username. But when I logged in the website of spotify, my username is not the same name I have added. It's somewhat a code. What has ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

I cant get into my account im using my facebook to post this for some reason my password isnt work on my main account i noiced as i was kicked off the account from the app password isnt working and i have tryed using the reset password but im not get...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant get into my account im using my facebook to post this for some reason my password isnt work on my main account i noiced as i was kicked off the account from the app password isnt working and i...
  • Paulwilliams90
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

I cannot log out of a Sonos device i logged into, i tried removing it from apps, changing facebook password and log out of devices everywhere, nothing seems to work, the next step would be to cancel the subscription as i cannot use it anymore, and i ...

• I cannot log out of a Sonos device i logged into, i tried removing it from apps, changing facebook password and log out of devices everywhere, nothing seems to work, the next step would be to cancel ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Migration

Hi,Can you transfer all data from my previous account(cakal1905) to my new account(hakanmutlu14)?

• Hi, Can you transfer all data from my previous account(cakal1905) to my new account(hakanmutlu14)?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FRUSTRATING

So I cant remember my password when I go to reset my password it asks me for my old password!! How annoying is that, I wouldnt be getting a new one if I remembered. Been going round in circles for an hour. That and trying to update my billing info. I...

• So I cant remember my password when I go to reset my password it asks me for my old password!! How annoying is that, I wouldnt be getting a new one if I remembered. Been going round in circles for an...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unscribe from free account by partner xs4all to paying account

Hello, Because off moving abroad I unscribe my xs4all internet account with free premium spotify. Before I stop xs4all I want to disconnect my spotify from xs4all and go to pay by my bankaccount for premium and keep all my playlists . Please tell my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Because off moving abroad I unscribe my xs4all internet account with free premium spotify.   Before I stop xs4all I want to disconnect my spotify from xs4all and go to pay ...
  • tooni4
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

Im not sure if ths is where im supposed to get help from Spotify difrectly but last week i enabled Family Sharing so i could use my spotify account at the gym while my wife uses Spotify on the Sonos system at home. It worked fine for a few days and t...

• Im not sure if ths is where im supposed to get help from Spotify difrectly but last week i enabled Family Sharing so i could use my spotify account at the gym while my wife uses  Spotify on the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked (changed email)

My spotify account seems to have been hacked. It changes to some random device playing and my email in my account has been changed, but i can still log on with facebook. What do i do?

• My spotify account seems to have been hacked. It changes to some random device playing and my email in my account has been changed, but i can still log on with facebook. What do i do?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing up for new account

I recently made a new account as a student, and I want to delete my old account, but will the music delete from my new account also? I followed my old account on my new one and downloaded each playlist. I just want to make sure they won't dissappear ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently made a new account as a student, and I want to delete my old account, but will the music delete from my new account also? I followed my old account on my new one and downloaded each playli...
  • kaylenebreann
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I Can't Log in (Facebook)

I somehow unlinked my facebook account from my spotify account, and now I can't log in with my Facebook Credentials, and I have no way to recover the original spotify password.

• I somehow unlinked my facebook account from my spotify account, and now I can't log in with my Facebook Credentials, and I have no way to recover the original spotify password.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connecting my Facebook to my Spotify account

I paid for my Spotify premium account on my Facebook instead of on my Spotify account. Is there a way to change it so my account is premium

• I paid for my Spotify premium account on my Facebook instead of on my Spotify account. Is there a way to change it so my account is premium
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account for daughter

So according to the terms, a person has to be 18 yrs or older to create an account, but it also stated that with permission a person of 12 yes or older can make an account. How am I able to do this for my daughter? Everytime I try I'm getting 'does n...

• So according to the terms, a person has to be 18 yrs or older to create an account, but it also stated that with permission a person of 12 yes or older can make an account. How am I able to do this f...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't logg in by using the right password and I can't remember my e-mail

Hi! I can't logg into my account. I've tried all the possible passwords, but none of them works. With one password (the one I think is the correct one) it seems like Spotify starts to logg in, but then it doesn't. When I try other passwords it just i...

• Hi! I can't logg into my account. I've tried all the possible passwords, but none of them works. With one password (the one I think is the correct one) it seems like Spotify starts to logg in, but th...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help Deleting multiple accounts

Please help! My bank issued a new card with new card number to me therefore Spotify was not able to charge my monthly premium subscription. Once I finally tried to update the card number it would ask me to log in after various failed attempts my daug...

• Please help! My bank issued a new card with new card number to me therefore Spotify was not able to charge my monthly premium subscription. Once I finally tried to update the card number it would ask...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Site under maitnance can't update payment info

Tried this morning and this evening I can log in to account but can't make changes when will this be fixed. Also cannot add a family member to our plan for same reason

• Tried this morning and this evening I can log in to account but can't make changes when will this be fixed. Also cannot add a family member to our plan for same reason
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in.. going round in circles with facebook and spotify! Very Annoying!!

Had an old spotify account linked to facebook which I deleted from facebook. Now have premium and cannot sign in as it wants me to sign in through facebook (which is not longer connected to spotify) cannot reset password as it keeps saying I need to ...

• Had an old spotify account linked to facebook which I deleted from facebook.  Now have premium and cannot sign in as it wants me to sign in through facebook (which is not longer connected to spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quickbooks sh

Quickbooks sh Quickbooks sh

• Casual Listener
  • Quickbooks sh Quickbooks sh
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary error linking with Facebook

Trying to link my account to facebook but keeps coming out that there is a temporary error. I already closed the account that was linked to my Facebook so that I could link it to this one. However, it still won't let me link.

• Trying to link my account to facebook but keeps coming out that there is a temporary error. I already closed the account that was linked to my Facebook so that I could link it to this one. However, i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes