Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in error, different account showing

I am trying to log in to my Spotify account using my facebook personal account but it shows a facebook business account that is linked to my personal. How can I solve this?

• I am trying to log in to my Spotify account using my facebook personal account but it shows a facebook business account that is linked to my personal. How can I solve this?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost all playlists - Help

A few days ago my Spotify account randomly paired with another device on 3 separate occasions. Since then my playlists have all been deleted and the recently played music is music I've never listened to in my life. Considering cancelling my premium s...

• A few days ago my Spotify account randomly paired with another device on 3 separate occasions. Since then my playlists have all been deleted and the recently played music is music I've never listened...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chang User name??

How can I change my username without shutting down the account and opening a new one?! I want to change this account from my person to business name.

• How can I change my username without shutting down the account and opening a new one?! I want to change this account from my person to business name.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did n't upload the document that's needed for student promo but my account was charged three times

want to get the student promo but when i entered my CC number i couldn't upload my document. When i checked my CC acount, it was charged three times x Rp.29.990. And after that i didn't even get the premium privilege. Anyone know their number or emai...

• want to get the student promo but when i entered my CC number i couldn't upload my document. When i checked my CC acount, it was charged three times x Rp.29.990. And after that i didn't even get the ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot view friends/find friends

I am connected to spotify via FB. I used to be able to find/view friends however now it says "there are no more friends to show at this time" and won't even let me search for people I know are on Spotify. Did I change a setting? the Facebook Friends ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am connected to spotify via FB. I used to be able to find/view friends however now it says "there are no more friends to show at this time" and won't even let me search for people I know are on Spo...
  • chlozadugahole
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot change country after hacked account

My previous account under my email was hacked, and the email associated with it was changed. I’m using the family Spotify premium, so the premium on that account was cancelled and now I’ve recreated my account under the original email. However, I’m c...

• My previous account under my email was hacked, and the email associated with it was changed. I’m using the family Spotify premium, so the premium on that account was cancelled and now I’ve recreated ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

My phone suddenly started playing music that i do not listen and it said that the device i was listening was something i do not recognize so i went on spotify that i was logged on with my facebook account and went into my accountinfo and it said that...

• My phone suddenly started playing music that i do not listen and it said that the device i was listening was something i do not recognize so i went on spotify that i was logged on with my facebook ac...
  • adham9
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Regular invoice for italy company

Hi, is it possible to have, every month, a regular invoice with my specific company's data(italian vat registration number)? How can get it?Best regardsSimone

• Hi,   is it possible to have, every month, a regular invoice with my specific company's data(italian vat registration number)? How can get it? Best regards Simone
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Random song" button

Can't use random song

• Can't use random song
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Upgrade not working

I have tried to upgrade my account to premium using paypal, but i can't get it to work. When I click agree and continue it always throws be back on the screen that lets you choose either credit or paypal. In paypal, I have spotify limited in my preap...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to upgrade my account to premium using paypal, but i can't get it to work. When I click agree and continue it always throws be back on the screen that lets you choose either credit or pa...
  • AkkeliPoxo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY EMPLOYEES HELP ME WITH MY ARTIST PROFILE ASAP PLEASE !!!! URGENT

This is my normal profile below that needs to be an verified artist profile as soon as possible.https://open.spotify.com/user/11167563918my singles mi nuh care , dem a wonder , a born winner ep , wine it , freak you ( need to appear on this account t...

• Casual Listener
  •   This is my normal profile below that needs to be an verified artist profile as soon as possible. https://open.spotify.com/user/11167563918 my singles mi nuh care , dem a wonder , a born win...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can someone please help me as soon as possible music under the wrong artist profile

Hello Guys , Good Afternoon... ive been trying to contact spotify for a very long time now.Nobody is answering me and im feelin a little bit desparate.I am a musician and my singles i released couple of years ago including this year keep appearing on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Guys ,   Good Afternoon... ive been trying to contact spotify for a very long time now. Nobody is answering me and im feelin a little bit desparate. I am a musician and my singles i re...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

Dear admins, please change my country from US to Germany.Your help page does not apply to my account. Cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • Dear admins,   please change my country from US to Germany. Your help page does not apply to my account.   Cheers!
  • gizzmole
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

A few weeks ago, I tried to join my family's premium account while I was out of the country and it didn't work. When I came back to the us It did work but now when I try to log in from the app a bubble pops up saying that to listen music abroad for m...

• A few weeks ago, I tried to join my family's premium account while I was out of the country and it didn't work. When I came back to the us It did work but now when I try to log in from the app a bubb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I become an artist?

I am thinking of releasing my own songs and thinking about it. Is there a way I could do that?

• I am thinking of releasing my own songs and thinking about it. Is there a way I could do that?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

artist login

I have released a track and see now that Spotify made a artistpage, but how can i log in there? I have no details on how to do that.. my artistname is Armand van Henegouwen...

• Casual Listener
  • I have released a track and see now that Spotify made a artistpage, but how can i log in there? I have no details on how to do that.. my artistname is Armand van Henegouwen...  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Option To Block Followers - Plain and Simple

Every site on the internet has a way to block followers, spotify does not. Add a way to block followers/make your profile completely private. Music is my own business no one elses. Making a playlist private does not equal no followers, I don't want a...

• Regular
  • Every site on the internet has a way to block followers, spotify does not. Add a way to block followers/make your profile completely private. Music is my own business no one elses. Making a playlist ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my artist page?

Hello, I've been wanting to get my artist page to be customized. And BEFORE you tell me the steps, I'd like to say that I've tried the "Get Access" to your artist page, and submitted multiple requests. I am the artist undoubtibly, as "Rich Hemp" was ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've been wanting to get my artist page to be customized.   And BEFORE you tell me the steps, I'd like to say that I've tried the "Get Access" to your artist page, and submitted multipl...
  • Rich_hemp
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NÃO CONSIGO ACESSAR

Eu moro com meu pai e minha mãe, ele paga a premium e não estou conseguindo acessar, do nada parou de funcionar, e ele está pagando, não sei como fazer pra concertar.

• Eu moro com meu pai e minha mãe, ele paga a premium e não estou conseguindo acessar, do nada parou de funcionar, e ele está pagando, não sei como fazer pra concertar.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot log into my family subscription

Hi, I've been invited by my daughter to join the family subscription, but after entering my code, name and address info (we live in the same address), the system rejects my request

• Hi, I've been invited by my daughter to join the family subscription, but after entering my code, name and address info (we live in the same address), the system rejects my request
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes