Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

i bought premium but i cant use all details

yesterday i bought spotify premium for 9,99€. today i just wanted to hear a song 2 times but it doesnt work.. i cant skip back because it says i have to get spotify premium first.. but i have premium i can see it on the top of my screen

• Casual Listener
  • yesterday i bought spotify premium for 9,99€. today i just wanted to hear a song 2 times but it doesnt work.. i cant skip back because it says i have to get spotify premium first.. but i have premium...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount and PayPal

Hi, I have had premium family for a while now. Unfortunately, the rest of my family decided to cancel the subsciption.I am currently a student and would like to profit from the student discount. However, I don't have a credit card, so I would like to...

• Hi, I have had premium family for a while now. Unfortunately, the rest of my family decided to cancel the subsciption. I am currently a student and would like to profit from the student discount. Ho...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My mom deleted my account. Can i get my music back? PLEASE I AM DESPERATE

i used her card without telling her to sign up for premium. She thought it was fraud and canceled my account.Now i cant login to my account. I know she cancled the premium. But shouldnt i still be able to login and use the free verison of spotify???I...

• Casual Listener
  • i used her card without telling her to sign up for premium. She thought it was fraud and canceled my account. Now i cant login to my account. I know she cancled the premium. But shouldnt i still be ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I'm a freshmen at WVU and it won't let me get the student discount because it's not classifying me as a student even though I am, can anyone help?

• I'm a freshmen at WVU and it won't let me get the student discount because it's not classifying me as a student even though I am, can anyone help?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wow! Customer service locked me out of my account!

While reporting that my premium account had been hacked, the chat rep locked me out of my account without telling me they were going to do it! Unbelieveable!! Here is the transcript of our chat:-----------Info: My account has been hacked. Someone els...

• Casual Listener
  • While reporting that my premium account had been hacked, the chat rep locked me out of my account without telling me they were going to do it! Unbelieveable!!   Here is the transcript of our c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to Log-in / Ubuntu Linux

I recently shifted to Linux as my primary OS and I've had nothing but issues trying to log-in. Everything was installed correctly, but when I attempt to log-in via Facebook (which is what my account is connected to) it tells me I'm unable to log-in d...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently shifted to Linux as my primary OS and I've had nothing but issues trying to log-in.   Everything was installed correctly, but when I attempt to log-in via Facebook (which is what my...
  • Maggintosh
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Music

I have to keep downloading the music that I previously saved in my library. Why is this?

• I have to keep downloading the music that I previously saved in my library. Why is this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Already Premium but cant choose extreme quality

Hi ..I already join in premium account because i want to hear music in extreme quality .. but after my status become premium but when i choose extreme quality it keep ask me to join premium account ..Please help me ..Thanks ..

• Hi .. I already join in premium account because i want to hear music in extreme quality .. but after my status become premium but when i choose extreme quality it keep ask me to join premium account...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I don't know my username and password, but I'd like to cancel my subscription for the account which is charging my PayPal.

• I don't know my username and password, but I'd like to cancel my subscription for the account which is charging my PayPal.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

change of email address

change of email address

• change of email address
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to stop my subscription

Please cancel my subscription on Spotify. Thanks

• Please cancel my subscription on Spotify. Thanks
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems

My ios app is saying i cant use my spotyfy outside of the country (just for 14days) but i havent been outside of the country in years how can i log in again i have tried everything(Im dutch by the way)

• My ios app is saying i cant use my spotyfy outside of the country (just for 14days) but i havent been outside of the country in years how can i log in again i have tried everything (Im dutch by th...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged into my account on a friends laptop now can't see my own music on my phone

Now when I click login via Facebook on any of my devices it automatically logs me into his Spotify.. I need my own playlists back for my holiday next week, please let me know if this has happened to anyone else or any ideas on how to get my own profi...

• Now when I click login via Facebook on any of my devices it automatically logs me into his Spotify.. I need my own playlists back for my holiday next week, please let me know if this has happened to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I find out my Spotify username and password on iphone?

Hope someone can help please, my phoneone contract came with 12 months free spotify premium.My son set it up on my iphone and it works great.The problem is I am going to change phones and have no clue what my username and password are for the account...

• Hope someone can help please, my phoneone contract came with 12 months free spotify premium. My son set it up on my iphone and it works great. The problem is I am going to change phones and hav...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Playlist

I never had the possibility to syncronise my current playlists from my iphone on any other device, as for example on my laptop. After loggin-out my account, and loggin-in again, my whole Playlist disappeared. How can this happen? Where are my songs, ...

• I never had the possibility to syncronise my current playlists from my iphone on any other device, as for example on my laptop.    After loggin-out my account, and loggin-in again, my who...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo vincular mi cuenta a mi PSN.

La habia vinculado a una cuenta de PSN vieja pero ahora tengo una nueva y no me deja desvincular porque ya no tengo acceso a la cuenta antigua.

• La habia vinculado a una cuenta de PSN vieja pero ahora tengo una nueva y no me deja desvincular porque ya no tengo acceso a la cuenta antigua.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to share all my playlist to everyone?

ic ant find the button how to share all my playsklit at once in spotify, how to share it? pls help!

• Casual Listener
  • ic ant find the button how to share all my playsklit at once in spotify, how to share it? pls  help!
  • ryugekiahmad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Login fails in Web Player (Tor browser) on new device.

I am 1000% sure I have correct details. Error reports username/pass may be bad but I know that's not the case since I tried them on a couple other devices as well, where they work. I'm thinking this has something to do with using the Tor network, and...

• I am 1000% sure I have correct details. Error reports username/pass may be bad but I know that's not the case since I tried them on a couple other devices as well, where they work. I'm thinking this ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My profile doesn't show up in searches

Hi! Until yesterday when I searched for my Facebook name on Spotify my profile showed up and I could view my public playlists. This was great for accessing your music and playing it at friends parties etc. When I search for my name now I can't find m...

• Hi!   Until yesterday when I searched for my Facebook name on Spotify my profile showed up and I could view my public playlists. This was great for accessing your music and playing it at f...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I find an account?

So I do not understand how to locate another account at all, can anybody help?

• Casual Listener
  • So I do not understand how to locate another account at all, can anybody help?
  • aaguuy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes