Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone is playing music on my computer that isn't me

Shows a Spotify Web Player under devices on desktop app and no matter if i change my password or use the sign out all devices on the website it still shows up and he continues do what he wants. HELP!

• Casual Listener
  • Shows a Spotify Web Player under devices on desktop app and no matter if i change my password or use the sign out all devices on the website it still shows up and he continues do what he wants. HELP!
  • Valor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cobrança indevida

Apareceu uma cobrança de um parceiro de vocês na minha fatura de cartão de crédito cadastro no Spotify que eu NÃO autorizei e nem solicitei serviço.Esse parceiro é o EBANX. Solicito o estorno com urgência senão cacelarei a minha conta Premium do Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Apareceu uma cobrança de um parceiro de vocês na minha fatura de cartão de crédito cadastro no Spotify que eu NÃO autorizei e nem solicitei serviço. Esse parceiro é o EBANX. Solicito o estorno com u...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Managing Artist Account

I went through CD Baby to get my music on Spotify, so I'm not sure if this means I have an artist account made for me by CD Baby since my music is now on there and how I would go about logging in and managing it. Also, would there be a way to merge m...

• I went through CD Baby to get my music on Spotify, so I'm not sure if this means I have an artist account made for me by CD Baby since my music is now on there and how I would go about logging in and...
  • franciscocanas
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in via Facebook with my userdata, seeing account of someone else

I have a rather odd and, it seemt to me, serious security problem: A Facebook-friend sent me a Spotify playlist as a link. I followed the link, and it sent me to the spotify homepage where I had to log in. As I registered via Facebook, I simply click...

• Visitor
  • I have a rather odd and, it seemt to me, serious security problem: A Facebook-friend sent me a Spotify playlist as a link. I followed the link, and it sent me to the spotify homepage where I had to l...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not adding a family member

Hi I'm trying to add a family member to my Spotify family account. Every time I open the invitation in my son's email account, and click I get a 502 error and nothing happens? Or it asks him to sign up to Spotify. Then I enter my account details and...

• Hi    I'm trying to add a family member to my Spotify family account.    Every time I open the invitation in my son's email account, and click <accept invitation> I get ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding a family member

Not happy with Spotify at the moment, upgraded from a premium account to family and two of the family can't log on or even get set up... why is there not a help phone number?

• Not happy with Spotify at the moment, upgraded from a premium account to family and two of the family can't log on or even get set up... why is there not a help phone number?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will the 30 day free trial really come after the first 7 day trial?

Hi everyone, I'm new to Spotify. Today is the last day of my 7 day free trial. I recieved an email offering another 30 day free trial. So I took it with my payment details. But what I found after the signing up is "Your purchase is complete. A receip...

• Hi everyone, I'm new to Spotify. Today is the last day of my 7 day free trial. I recieved an email offering another 30 day free trial. So I took it with my payment details. But what I found after the...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to music

When I log in, the page does not have any option to start music. I only allows me to view my settings or subscribe to the premium account. How do I get to my music?!!!The help directions tell me to go to the search bar, there isn't one. If I can't ac...

• Casual Listener
  • When I log in, the page does not have any option to start music.  I only allows me to view my settings or subscribe to the premium account.  How do I get to my music?!!! The help direction...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed emailadress, how to convert to the new one?

Hi, I changed Internet provider and phone operation company. My older email is no longer working and I have forgotten my password. I can access Spotify through Facebook. I got a new email adress.When I try to change emailadress I am sent to FB where ...

• Hi, I changed Internet provider and phone operation company. My older email is no longer working and I have forgotten my password. I can access Spotify through Facebook. I got a new email adress.When...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot start session on iPhone although username and password are correct

Cannot start session on iPhone although username and password are correct and allow me to start session in computer, any help?

• Cannot start session on iPhone although username and password are correct and allow me to start session in computer, any help?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why No discount for Students Ireland ?

Hi everyone I seen that Spotify offer 4.99 a month for US students only and was wondering why ?Google Play, Apple Music and Tidal said they would give me it for 4.99 a month and have better ways to contact customer service. Why none from Spotify? Tha...

• Hi everyone I seen that Spotify offer 4.99 a month for US students only and was wondering why ? Google Play, Apple Music and Tidal said they would give me it for 4.99 a month and have better ways ...
  • yetty-adunni
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo entrar a mi cuenta!!!

hola no puedo acceder a mi cuenta de spotify, yo iniciaba sesion desde mi cuenta de facebook acababa de hacer mi pago a cuenta premium y por la tarde ya no pude entrar eh intentado de mil maneras hasta cambie mi correo de facebook porque el correo co...

• hola no puedo acceder a mi cuenta de spotify, yo iniciaba sesion desde mi cuenta de facebook acababa de hacer mi pago a cuenta premium y por la tarde ya no pude entrar eh intentado de mil maneras has...
  • AlejandroMendez
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone uses my user

Someone else uses my account. How can i remove them from there? I have tried to change password, but it does not work.I have premium

• Someone else uses my account. How can i remove them from there? I have tried to change password, but it does not work. I have premium
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Find old Spotify account

Hello!I have an old spotify account that i no longer have acces to. It´s registred to an old email adress to so I can´t ask for a new password.I REALLY want to have my old lists and specially one song that i can´t remember and find! Can you help me?

• Hello! I have an old spotify account that i no longer have acces to. It´s registred to an old email adress to so I can´t ask for a new password. I REALLY want to have my old lists and specially one...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong email

Hi, when i start spotify, i put wrong email adress to the phone and active spotify premium, now i am logged in spotify in phone, but i cannot log in computer and make changes, so i know only nick name, because i forgot password(i cannot change withou...

• Hi,   when i start spotify, i put wrong email adress to the phone and active spotify premium, now i am logged in spotify in phone, but i cannot log in computer and make changes, so i know only...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card stolen

My credit card got stolen and my suscription can't get payed. I will have my replacement until april 8th. Is there a way to get in touch with Spotify and make them understand what's happening?

• My credit card got stolen and my suscription can't get payed. I will have my replacement until april 8th. Is there a way to get in touch with Spotify and make them understand what's happening?
  • SergeWintgens
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con pago para cuenta premium, doble cargo a tarjeta.

CADA MES ME HACEN DOBLE CARGO DE MI CUENTA FAMILIAR POR 149 PESOS MEXICANOS , AL SIGUIENTE MES SE ME LIBERA EL DINERO PERO TODO EL MES TENGO RETENIDA ESA CANTIDAD, QUE PUEDO HACER PARA QUE SOLO ME REALICEN UN CARGO?

•  CADA MES ME HACEN DOBLE CARGO DE MI CUENTA FAMILIAR POR 149 PESOS MEXICANOS , AL SIGUIENTE MES SE ME LIBERA EL DINERO PERO TODO EL MES TENGO RETENIDA ESA CANTIDAD, QUE PUEDO HACER PARA QUE SOLO...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium upgrade not working on phone

Hi, I had a premium account but changed credit cards. Without payment I was reverted back to free subscription.I have since upgraded again to premium and recieved the recipet. When I login online it says I am premium BUT won't work on my phone. I hav...

• Hi,  I had a premium account but changed credit cards.  Without payment I was reverted back to free subscription. I have since upgraded again to premium and recieved the recipet.   ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossible to find login to my premium for family account

I set-up a premium for family account for me and my wife, but whatever login I use, I'm unable to find the account that is able to manage the family account. Please help! I've tried everything.

• I set-up a premium for family account for me and my wife, but whatever login I use, I'm unable to find the account that is able to manage the family account. Please help! I've tried everything.
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Falha ao tentar entrar no plano familiar

Enviei convite para o meu pai que mora no mesmo endereço que eu, porém ele não consegue entrar no plano familiar, a informção é que não foi possível validar o endereço, apesar do endereço estar certo.

• Casual Listener
  • Enviei convite para o meu pai que mora no mesmo endereço que eu, porém ele não consegue entrar no plano familiar, a informção é que não foi possível validar o endereço, apesar do endereço estar certo.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes