Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

I can't login to spotify because I can't use spotify abroad for more than 14 days!

Hello, my spotify account is Canadian, but I have been out of the country for a while now. When I try accessing spotify on my phone it tells me that "I can only use spofity abroad for 14 days". Also, when I try to access spotify on my laptop the coun...

• Hello,  my spotify account is Canadian, but I have been out of the country for a while now. When I try accessing spotify on my phone it tells me that "I can only use spofity abroad for 14 days"...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accessing Japanese music/catalog via premium

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to access Japanese region while using a premium service that is tied to different region/country? FYI, I currently live in Australia and I'm thinking of signing up for premium subscription via Australian payme...

• Hello,   I was wondering if it is possible to access Japanese region while using a premium service that is tied to different region/country?   FYI, I currently live in Australia and I'm...
  • otsu-chan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change country and i cannot pay for premium

Hi, I just create an account. The web address is for Ireland where i live but i don't know why in the account info the country is USA and it doesn't give me the option to change it. Suddently if i try to pay for premium it gives me the price in dolla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just create an account. The web address is for Ireland where i live but i don't know why in the account info the country is USA and it doesn't give me the option to change it. Suddently if i tr...
  • fadangel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted account, but email still in use?

So I recently deleted my account since I wanted to reset everything and change my name to something my friends would recognise. Everything worked except when I try to create a new account using the same email spotify says that my email is in use.How ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I recently deleted my account since I wanted to reset everything and change my name to something my friends would recognise.  Everything worked except when I try to create a new account usin...
  • OxKitsune
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked, email changed.

Hi My spotify has been hacked and my email and password has been changed even though I did not request this. We currently have a family account and any accounts linked to this are no longer premium and just showing as free. I have tried emailing and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My spotify has been hacked and my email and password has been changed even though I did not request this. We currently have a family account and any accounts linked to this are no lo...
  • modoc789
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

HeyIch habe mir eine Spotify Premium Geschenkkarte gekauft da es bei uns gerade keine Paysafe Cards gab. Jetzt finde ich aber nichts, wo ich diese einlösen kann und Reedem funktioniert irgendwie nicht.Brauche HILFEEEE

• Hey Ich habe mir eine Spotify Premium Geschenkkarte gekauft da es bei uns gerade keine Paysafe Cards gab. Jetzt finde ich aber nichts, wo ich diese einlösen kann und Reedem funktioniert irgendwie ni...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated the wrong account

I have 2 spotify accounts. I accidentally upgraded my old account for the 99cent promotion and cancelled immediately. I want to update the correct account for this promotion with the same credit card, but it is telling me I am already applied for thi...

• I have 2 spotify accounts. I accidentally upgraded my old account for the 99cent promotion and cancelled immediately. I want to update the correct account for this promotion with the same credit card...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to student by accident

hey so I opened the offers menu and accidentally subscribed to the student discount thing because I clicked on it and didn't know it saved that as my option. I paid for premium membership then closed my browser tab. I got charged for the subscription...

• hey so I opened the offers menu and accidentally subscribed to the student discount thing because I clicked on it and didn't know it saved that as my option. I paid for premium membership then closed...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email not updating. account registered to an old email i cant access

Hello all, I've recently hit a wall attempting to link my spotify to my PSN account, my spotify is linked to my facebook and therefore uses my facebook email as its contact email. However, despite my account page stating that "to change your spotify ...

• Hello all,   I've recently hit a wall attempting to link my spotify to my PSN account, my spotify is linked to my facebook and therefore uses my facebook email as its contact email.   H...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change payment options!

I too am trying to change my payment info but I can't find the link in subscription!

• Casual Listener
  • I too am trying to change my payment info but I can't find the link in subscription!
  • m1i2k3e4
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My premium account has stolen please hepl me!

My account seems to be hacked by someone who uses cedricksupan28@yahoo.com mail adress. I was not able to log in for the last two days and I severaly filled out forms for my problem through the spotify web adress (https://www.spotify.com/tr/) but nob...

• Casual Listener
  • My account seems to be hacked by someone who uses cedricksupan28@yahoo.com mail adress. I was not able to log in for the last two days and I severaly filled out forms for my problem through the spoti...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't not login my account in app

I can not login my account in the app but i can in website and i have changed the password 3 and im using galaxy s6 edge times still doesnt work at all please help

• Casual Listener
  • I can not login my account in the app but i can in website and i have changed the password 3 and im using galaxy s6 edge times still doesnt work at all please help
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my account using the app

Since yesterday, when Spotify logged out on my iPhone by itself, I can't log in anymore, as it says my username or password are incorrect. That's impossible, since I can log in on the web just fine. I tried changing the password just in case but it s...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday, when Spotify logged out on my iPhone by itself, I can't log in anymore, as it says my username or password are incorrect. That's impossible, since I can log in on the web just fine. ...
  • francinebpalma
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device connected to account, all playlists gone ... any way to restore them?

Hi, I was playing spotify and all of a sudden my music paused playing, and I got a notification asking to keep playing on some random device I've never seen, or to start playing on my phone. Immediately this set of alarm bells and I assume someone el...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was playing spotify and all of a sudden my music paused playing, and I got a notification asking to keep playing on some random device I've never seen, or to start playing on my phone....
  • gilbertw1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

My phone logged me out of my Spotify. I keep changing the password and I can't get in. It either says "can't use Spotify abroad for 14 days" or just says the login failed, which doesn't make sense because I just changed the password. The country I sa...

• My phone logged me out of my Spotify. I keep changing the password and I can't get in. It either says "can't use Spotify abroad for 14 days" or just says the login failed, which doesn't make sense be...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCELARON MI CUENTA PREMIUM

BUENAS NOCHES, CANCELARON MI CUENTA PREMIUM, YA CHEQUE LOS PASOS QUE ESTAN EN LA PAGINA DE AYUDA, YA HABLE AL BANCO Y EL PAGO PROCEDIO SIN PROBLEMA ALGUNO, QUE SOLUCION HAY PARA TENER DE NUEVO MI CUENTA PREMIUM?

• BUENAS NOCHES, CANCELARON MI CUENTA PREMIUM, YA CHEQUE LOS PASOS QUE ESTAN EN LA PAGINA DE AYUDA, YA HABLE AL BANCO Y EL PAGO PROCEDIO SIN PROBLEMA ALGUNO, QUE SOLUCION HAY PARA TENER DE NUEVO MI CUE...
  • jaxztar
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

My account has been hacked

I tried to get onto my account earlier but it appears someone has changed my password and email address for the account k33wud. The email address is now assigned to a n.cavalli@gmail.com who has also changed all the details to Female and data of birt...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to get onto my account earlier but it appears someone has changed my password and email address for the account k33wud.    The email address is now assigned to a  n.cavalli@g...
  • cain_h
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my profile

Search my name and another Sarah comes up but not me. I edited my play list on my phone and then tried to play it at work like normal and it was gone, still have it on my phone when logged in but can't find me when I search on my phone or another. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Search my name and another Sarah comes up but not me. I edited my play list on my phone and then tried to play it at work like normal and it was gone, still have it on my phone when logged in but can...
  • Sarahpasley11
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug: current playlist altered when switching devices

I have had this problem for a year and half. It ALWAYS occurs. I have a playlist with over 500 songs, and when switching devices it changes it to a seemingly random playlist of around 40-80 songs from artists in the original playlist. This doesn't al...

• I have had this problem for a year and half. It ALWAYS occurs. I have a playlist with over 500 songs, and when switching devices it changes it to a seemingly random playlist of around 40-80 songs fro...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New phone won't log into my premium account

I have a premium account but when i log in with my new phone it only comes up as a general account with all my playlists gone, im so upset and i don't want to pay for spotify if i have to make new playlists every time i get a new phone. Please help

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account but when i log in with my new phone it only comes up as a general account with all my playlists gone, im so upset and i don't want to pay for spotify if i have to make new pl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes