Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ShaunDave
  • Casual Listener
  • 722 replies
  • 67 likes
  • Account
  • 722 replies
  • 67 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! kündigung premium

Hi, wie kann ich mein kostenloses premiumabo kündigen??

• Hi, wie kann ich mein kostenloses premiumabo kündigen??
  • sabii_xs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remove member from family plan?

Whenever I click on someones name within my family plan options, it says"Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."and I can't get on the members options to remove them.Essentially, I'm stuck on the family plan page and can't click on one of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I click on someones name within my family plan options, it says " Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." and I can't get on the members options to remove them. Essentially...
  • JoBoy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Availability

In which countries is Spotify available at the moment?

• Casual Listener
  • In which countries is Spotify available at the moment?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY IS A REAL **bleep**!!!!

I was buy a gift card to charge my **bleep**ING PREMIUM in the moment it was OK the card work but I can not use my premium account!!!! I was send a lot of messages and no answer!!!!WHAT THE **bleep** IS THAT? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I was buy a gift card to charge my **bleep**ING PREMIUM in the moment it was OK the card work but I can not use my premium account!!!! I was send a lot of messages and no answer!!!!WHAT THE **bleep**...
  • Rafael31
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked me out

Here's what we got from you: It is saying I am not a Spotify user. It kicked me out of the app and told me to log back on, and now won't let me log on. I click log on through Facebook and it says that I have authorized the app and then goes back sot ...

• Here's what we got from you: It is saying I am not a Spotify user. It kicked me out of the app and told me to log back on, and now won't let me log on. I click log on through Facebook and it says tha...
  • Usernamenot
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Dont know about spotify but was charged in my credit card statement

Hi, I never heard or used spotify but saw that I was charged for $9.99 in my credit card statement.Please contact me on jagminder.chugh@gmail.com and help me refund the amount. ThanksJagminder

• Hi,   I never heard or used spotify but saw that I was charged for $9.99 in my credit card statement. Please contact me on jagminder.chugh@gmail.com and help me refund the amount.   Th...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium account has been hacked

I just got an email saying that someone changed the email address on my Spotify Premium account - I did not do this. I am no longer able to log in to my account, but I am logged in on my phone still and I see that all my playlists are gone and new on...

• I just got an email saying that someone changed the email address on my Spotify Premium account - I did not do this. I am no longer able to log in to my account, but I am logged in on my phone still ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some else is using my account

Someone is using my spotify account and I have logged out of every device and Ive changed my password twice but it is still happening. What else can I do?

• Someone is using my spotify account and I have logged out of every device and Ive changed my password twice but it is still happening. What else can I do?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My computer got ruined on March 10th

Joshua Gunter and our team work together with the greatest songs out there, my mom was cheap and gave me a 5 yr old lap top for Christmas, which only took a few months to break, which is why I haven't been able to listen to any music since, I'm havin...

• Visitor
  • Joshua Gunter and our team work together with the greatest songs out there, my mom was cheap and gave me a 5 yr old lap top for Christmas, which only took a few months to break, which is why I haven'...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loggin Denon Ceol N8 to Spotify

My account disonnected. Using the correct device username and password will not connect. Di this a year ago - after many days did reconnect.Any thoughts - as getting tird of this happening and being without Spotify on Denon. My Android and computer l...

• Casual Listener
  • My account disonnected. Using the correct device username and password will not connect. Di this a year ago - after many days did reconnect. Any thoughts - as getting tird of this happening and bein...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't connect to Premium Mode of my family.

I want to get into my family's Premium Mode. And even if I live in the same address, and typing the same address, I get a message from Spotify saying that it is not possible to connect because "we do not live in the same address". What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to get into my family's Premium Mode. And even if I live in the same address, and typing the same address, I get a message from Spotify saying that it is not possible to connect because "we do...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont let me sign up for premium

I am trying to upgrade to premium. Unfortunately, your wesbite is broken in every single way possible. First I tried to get the student discount. Went to type everything in, typed my card info in and then pressed confirm payment. It brought me back t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to upgrade to premium. Unfortunately, your wesbite is broken in every single way possible.   First I tried to get the student discount. Went to type everything in, typed my card ...
  • giesejul
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant sign in to facebook

I can not sign into Facebook with my new spotify because my Facebook email already has a spotify account but I am paying for my new account. Helppppp

• Casual Listener
  • I can not sign into Facebook with my new spotify because my Facebook email already has a spotify account but I am paying for my new account. Helppppp
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is disabled and I want to enable it again

This morning, I tried logging into my Spotify account to listen to music. I already knew something was up because I was randomly logged out. I checked my email for anything and I saw that my account was apparently disabled because of an unauthorized ...

• Casual Listener
  • This morning, I tried logging into my Spotify account to listen to music. I already knew something was up because I was randomly logged out. I checked my email for anything and I saw that my account ...
  • n-milicia1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 7 day trial not working

I'm a premium user and have tried everything but don't have premium access. I can't play any songs because it's on an ad and it says to get premium to continue. This is day 1 of me trying Spotify and I'm already annoyed.

• I'm a premium user and have tried everything but don't have premium access. I can't play any songs because it's on an ad and it says to get premium to continue. This is day 1 of me trying Spotify and...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in on television

Hi i have a spotify account on my phone been weeks trying to log in on television trued it again tonight Not working at all..whats up with this any help much appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i have a spotify account on my phone been weeks trying to log in on television trued it again tonight Not working at all..whats up with this any help much appreciated
  • NiamhyD88
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change e-mail to the new account

Hey, I need some help! So, a long time ago, I created a account with a username and then a connected with Facebook, but I did't delet it. After that, my Facebook account was blocked (I don't know why) and I wasn't able to connect with my new Facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I need some help!  So, a long time ago, I created a account with a username and then a connected with Facebook, but I did't delet it. After that, my Facebook account was blocked (I don't k...
  • 226oobeac35s5ph
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MAXIMUM DEVICE REACHED

Its saying I can only use 3 device to download songs... This is the 3rd device only, I just switched SD cards and had to redownload please help

• Its saying I can only use 3 device to download songs... This is the 3rd device only, I just switched SD cards and had to redownload please help
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento

Pessoal, necessito de uma ajuda, dia 21/04/2017 registrei na conta premium, acontece que no mesmo dia eu cancelei a conta premium. Depois de ter feito isto, fui em minha conta e verifiquei a "ASSINATURA"; e la constava; Dados de pagamentoVocê não tem...

• Pessoal, necessito de uma ajuda, dia 21/04/2017 registrei na conta premium, acontece que no mesmo dia eu cancelei a conta premium. Depois de ter feito isto, fui em minha conta e verifiquei a "ASSINAT...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked

So I just signed up for spotify and premium less then a week ago, only to wake up today with absolute **bleep** email saying my email has been changed. Tried sending emails and posting through the help section, which has yielded no results. I really ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just signed up for spotify and premium less then a week ago, only to wake up today with absolute **bleep** email saying my email has been changed. Tried sending emails and posting through the he...
  • josephcreed7
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes