Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Family on two addresses?

Hi, So, me and my girlfriend have two addresses. It varies where we are. Still I would like to save some money and start a family account with her. However, when I looked at the Family Account requirements it specifically says that it needs to be on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  So, me and my girlfriend have two addresses. It varies where we are. Still I would like to save some money and start a family account with her. However, when I looked at the Family Account...
  • exhxv
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login with facebook problem

Writing that I can only use Spotify abroad for 14days. How can I log in and change settings?

• Writing that I can only use Spotify abroad for 14days. How can I log in and change settings?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month Trial Offer for $.99

I am getting an error message when I try to take advantage of this offer. We haven't joined for 3 months for $.99 so I am confused.

• Regular
  • I am getting an error message when I try to take advantage of this offer. We haven't joined for 3 months for $.99 so I am confused.
  • angelCosta6991
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium for family

Hi how can I sign my daughter up for this? I have the invite code but cannot seem to get the access correct in terms of email and password

• Hi how can I sign my daughter up for this? I have the invite code but cannot seem to get the access correct in terms of email and password  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

someone Stole my playlist

Hello this child smoooke stole my playlist, he's playlist is named Swifty Playlist and he stole all the songs from me, my playlist is named Swifty playlist (not all), can you please remove he's playlist and tell him to not do that again, he dosen't h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello this child smoooke stole my playlist, he's playlist is named Swifty Playlist and he stole all the songs from me, my playlist is named Swifty playlist (not all), can you please remove he's playl...
  • ne00
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Interdiction premium

Bonjour,Je vous écris car j'étais un utilisateur de Spotify Premium via un abonnement Family. Je viens de recevoir un mail hier de vos services m'annoncant que mon compte est repassé en Free.Lors de mon abonnement à un compte Family, j'avais rentrer ...

• Bonjour, Je vous écris car j'étais un utilisateur de Spotify Premium via un abonnement Family. Je viens de recevoir un mail hier de vos services m'annoncant que mon compte est repassé en Free. Lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country

Hi,I recently moved to Germany, been trying to change my country to Germany (so my wife can benefit from the Family Premium) but no matter how many times I change it to Germany, it resets back to my old country. And I don't mean the profile page, it'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently moved to Germany, been trying to change my country to Germany (so my wife can benefit from the Family Premium) but no matter how many times I change it to Germany, it resets back to m...
  • boorch
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume too quiet (couldn't reply to previous post)

Recently the volume from Spotify has dropped so significantly that I have to turn up the app to full volume to get it even close to loud enough. My external devices are also cranked up. As someone that listens to music quietly I don't expect to have ...

• Regular
  • Recently the volume from Spotify has dropped so significantly that I have to turn up the app to full volume to get it even close to loud enough. My external devices are also cranked up. As someone th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Morgen! Ich bin Premiumkunde.Jetzt soll ich mich wieder neu anmelden, Wie geht das? Naja jedenfalls kann ich mein Passwort nicht zurück setzen, weil meine alte E-mail Adresse nicht mehr aktuell ist! Wie kann ich mein Premium wieder nutzen? ??

• Morgen! Ich bin Premiumkunde.Jetzt soll ich mich wieder neu anmelden, Wie geht das? Naja jedenfalls kann ich mein Passwort nicht zurück setzen, weil meine alte E-mail Adresse nicht mehr aktuell ist! ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with spotify family

I have spotify premium for family..When I ad my friend to my account it doesn't work for him..It doesn't get to be premium for him but it says he is active

• I have spotify premium for family.. When I ad my friend to my account it doesn't work for him.. It doesn't get to be premium for him but it says he is active
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Another emailadress than wanted

Hi all!I got kind of a weird situation. I'm signed in to Spotify with my facebookaccount; which is again connected to my outlook mail. However, my 'spotify adress' is gmail. I wanted to switch things up; so the adresses correspond. Unfortunately, whe...

• Hi all! I got kind of a weird situation. I'm signed in to Spotify with my facebookaccount; which is again connected to my outlook mail. However, my 'spotify adress' is gmail. I wanted to switch thin...
  • Aseneath
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone keeps using my account - help!

So, I am a Premium user and have been for years. Yesterday, my music was paused as someone was using my account elsewhere. Sure, my wife, I thought - no. My friends? I was logged in at their house at the weekend - no. So I changed my password - logge...

• So, I am a Premium user and have been for years.  Yesterday, my music was paused as someone was using my account elsewhere.  Sure, my wife, I thought - no.  My friends? I was logged...
  • jonniboy21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My gift card won't work!

Hey.I bought this giftcard yesterday, and it won't work.I've tried with small letters and big letters. Even made the zero's to O's. Nothing will work and it says my password is invalid.I've been trying to get the phone number to Spotify Norway AS, bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. I bought this giftcard yesterday, and it won't work. I've tried with small letters and big letters. Even made the zero's to O's. Nothing will work and it says my password is invalid. I've b...
  • Benj419
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify & Facebook

PLEASE HELP! My mom recently got our family Spotify, so we are on the family plan. I was trying to hook my account up to my Facebook so I could post my songs on their and what not. Instead of connecting my existing account with my membership to my Fa...

• Visitor
  • PLEASE HELP! My mom recently got our family Spotify, so we are on the family plan. I was trying to hook my account up to my Facebook so I could post my songs on their and what not. Instead of connect...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign in problems

My friend cant sign in to her spotify.When she wants to sign in with facebook, it says that she has no facebook-account connected to spotify. When she wants to sign in with her e-mail it says that she uses her facebook. We have tried everything. How ...

• My friend cant sign in to her spotify. When she wants to sign in with facebook, it says that she has no facebook-account connected to spotify. When she wants to sign in with her e-mail it says that ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Connect

Hi Spotify team, I want to connect my account to Facebook, but it always says there's an error whenever I try to do so. I used to have another account using my Facebook but I already removed it and I wanted to be able to connect my FB now to the acco...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify team,   I want to connect my account to Facebook, but it always says there's an error whenever I try to do so. I used to have another account using my Facebook but I already removed...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music has vanished

I just signed up for a 7 day trial with premium and now my playlist has vanished. Really annoyed!! I click on recover playlist but nothing comes up

• I just signed up for a 7 day trial with premium and now my playlist has vanished. Really annoyed!! I click on recover playlist but nothing comes up
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

permium account problem

Dear spotify team, i am a permium account holder but my account is not working please help to solve this problem

• Dear spotify team,   i am a permium account holder but my account is not working  please help to solve this problem 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgotten email and password

i had to reset my phone and now i cant remeber my password or the email i signed up with. im still paying for it but i was on one of the deals so planning on cancelling it becasue i couldnt afford it. im now paying and dont even have music... PLEASE ...

• i had to reset my phone and now i cant remeber my password or the email i signed up with. im still paying for it but i was on one of the deals so planning on cancelling it becasue i couldnt afford it...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Terms and Conditions - can't scroll to Agree button on iPhone

I can't scroll down to the Agree button for new Terms and Conditions on my iPhone. So I can't use the app I'm paying for. Any ideas?

• I can't scroll down to the Agree button for new Terms and Conditions on my iPhone. So I can't use the app I'm paying for. Any ideas?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes