Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

la imformacion de mi cuenta no es correcta

Hola.hace poco adquiri Spotifi premium, inicie secion con Facebook pero al revisar la informacion de mi cuenta me di cuenta de que el nombre de usuario, Email y fecha de nacimiento no son los mios, no se que hacer...

• Hola. hace poco adquiri Spotifi premium, inicie secion con Facebook pero al revisar la informacion de mi cuenta me di cuenta de que el nombre de usuario, Email y fecha de nacimiento no son los mios,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not change my Country

Hi dear Spotifyteam, i want to subscribe for the premium account but i can't complete it because my postalcode doesn't exist for US.I am living in the Netherlands and i tried to change it in my account setting however it shows only US to select. PLEA...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi dear Spotifyteam,   i want to subscribe for the premium account but i can't complete it because my postalcode doesn't exist for US. I am living in the Netherlands and i tried to change it ...
  • JLouisPark
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei mas não está liberado meu Spotify universitário.

Fiz meu pano universitário, mas até agora não foi confirmado minha conta!

• Fiz meu pano universitário, mas até agora não foi confirmado minha conta!  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change My Username And Avatar

I would like to have the option to change my username because I am not happy with my current one right now. Is there a way that I can do that? I would like to change my avatar as well, but I do not see an option to upload an avatar.

• Visitor
  • I would like to have the option to change my username because I am not happy with my current one right now.   Is there a way that I can do that?   I would like to change my avatar as we...
  • BrashJerk
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! #IwannaKnow How to use the verified artist account for everything

Hello, I am Verified Artist of the platform and I want to know how I can use my artist account for everything and at the same time to stop having that account linked to Facebook, I mean that I do not know if I am granted a NEW USERNAME with my artist...

• Regular
  • Hello, I am Verified Artist of the platform and I want to know how I can use my artist account for everything and at the same time to stop having that account linked to Facebook, I mean that I do not...
  • Manaurys
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rock Star

I want to make my own playlist images but i read that I needed to be a spotify rockstar. Ive answered a lot of people's questions already. How much more do I need to do?

• Music Fan
  • I want to make my own playlist images but i read that I needed to be a spotify rockstar. Ive answered a lot of people's questions already. How much more do I need to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with premium when i invite mi brother

I invited my brother to premium but it asked him for his addres. He put our address because we live together, but spotify says that they can not verify the addres. How can I change my addres in order to help him.

• Casual Listener
  • I invited my brother to premium but it asked him for his addres. He put our address because we live together, but spotify says that they can not verify the addres. How can I change my addres in order...
  • EduardoMalca
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Spotify to Facebook

I can't connect my Mint app to my Spotify since it was created through Facebook. So I tried creating a profile on Spotify and connecting that to my Facebook and it's not working. Why?

• I can't connect my Mint app to my Spotify since it was created through Facebook. So I tried creating a profile on Spotify and connecting that to my Facebook and it's not working. Why?
  • alypaws
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account wird von meinem Profil gelöscht

Hallo zusammen.Habe zwei Nachrichten erhalten, dass zwei meiner Familienmitglieder entfernt werden weil irgendwas nicht übereinstimmt. Soll mich innerhalb von 7 Tagen dazu melden. Nur wo?Danke für die Hilfe.

• Hallo zusammen. Habe zwei Nachrichten erhalten, dass zwei meiner Familienmitglieder entfernt werden weil irgendwas nicht übereinstimmt. Soll mich innerhalb von 7 Tagen dazu melden. Nur wo? Danke fü...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Kicking someone out of my acccount

So someone is logged into my Spotify and I want to kick them out. Can you please check and see if anyone is I changed my password but I'm not sure. Thanks!

• So someone is logged into my Spotify and I want to kick them out. Can you please check and see if anyone is I changed my password but I'm not sure. Thanks!
  • slicknick12
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone logged in my account

Yesterday while i was listening to music, i got the message on the bottom right that someone else is playing music on an iphone. Also, i saw that he had created some playlists. I changed immediatly my password but this happened one or two months ago....

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday while i was listening to music, i got the message on the bottom right that someone else is playing music on an iphone. Also, i saw that he had created some playlists. I changed immediatly m...
  • slicknick12
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

HiMy account has been hacked I think. I'm a premium customer and I couldn't find any of my old playlists on it.Can you please investigate and let me know?Thank youCharlotte

• Hi My account has been hacked I think. I'm a premium customer and I couldn't find any of my old playlists on it. Can you please investigate and let me know? Thank you Charlotte
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fernando

Como hago para que spotify me venga en el resumen de personal?

• Como hago para que spotify me venga en el resumen de personal?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get a refund back on my money?

Hello my name is vanessa and I wanted to make a huge complaint to you. I want a refund & I want my money back! You guys charged me two times this month. Which it only had to be once this month since I had the free trial. And not only that I canceled ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello my name is vanessa and I wanted to make a huge complaint to you. I want a refund & I want my money back! You guys charged me two times this month. Which it only had to be once this month si...
  • Noemijones56
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

Kann hier jemand deutsch und kann mir beim Anmelden helfen? Ich habe mich registriert und habe 30 Tage kostenlos bekommen nur ich kann keine lieder abspielen habe auch keine Email bekommen zum bestätigen

• Kann hier jemand deutsch und kann mir beim Anmelden helfen? Ich habe mich registriert und habe 30 Tage kostenlos bekommen nur ich kann keine lieder abspielen habe auch keine Email bekommen zum bestät...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Partner account linked to another account

I am a Starbucks partner and when i try to get premium it says my username is linked to another account. The number given is also Starbucks help desk and they cannot help me with anything at. Please help

• I am a Starbucks partner and when i try to get premium it says my username is linked to another account. The number given is also Starbucks help desk and they cannot help me with anything at. Please ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in to spotify

Hey there, i am currently in south africa and used spotify since i came here but today i cant log in anymore and it says it is because i am in a different country. But i do have spotify premium so actually it has to work where ever i am.Please help m...

• Hey there, i am currently in south africa and used spotify since i came here but today i cant log in anymore and it says it is because i am in a different country. But i do have spotify premium so ac...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution changed email

My email account has been deleted, but it is connected to my Spotify account and I need to cancel. How do I cancel when i cannot access my email?

• My email account has been deleted, but it is connected to my Spotify account and I need to cancel.  How do I cancel when i cannot access my email?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Change Country because "email already taken"

I created an email and a spotify while on vacation in Europe. The account added Austria as the country I was in. I would like to buy premium but I am now back in the USA and tried entering my credit card and was told I need to change the country to t...

• I created an email and a spotify while on vacation in Europe. The account added Austria as the country I was in. I would like to buy premium but I am now back in the USA and tried entering my credit ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone used my account

I was listening Spotify from my phone and suddenly the music stoped.I unlocked my phone and saw that someone with Mi 5 listening from my account.I was **bleep** Then i changed to my device, then he changed to his and this continued...I'm sure is not ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening Spotify from my phone and suddenly the music stoped. I unlocked my phone and saw that someone with Mi 5 listening from my account. I was **bleep** 😮 Then i changed to my devi...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes