Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Charged $9.99 this month even though I have student account (verified and previously)

Hi there, I was charged $9.99 (or $10.45) with tax for the month of February even though I have the student discount listed on my account. I've also verified my student account through you guys. Can someone help me with this? Thank you very much,Mabe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I was charged $9.99 (or $10.45) with tax for the month of February even though I have the student discount listed on my account. I've also verified my student account through you g...
  • mseto28
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelar mi suscripcion

Hola, mi nombre es roman, adquirí la cuenta premium hace 2 meses y nose como cancelar mi suscripción para luego pasarme a la cuenta familiar. Como puedo hacer ?

• Hola, mi nombre es roman, adquirí la cuenta premium hace 2 meses y nose como cancelar mi suscripción para luego pasarme a la cuenta familiar. Como puedo hacer ?
  • nimanec
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Still able to use old password to access account

Someone else has been accessing my account. I changed my facebook password (created spotify through facebook) and they have still been using my spotify.I have since realized that my old fb password is still usable with my email address to access my a...

• Someone else has been accessing my account. I changed my facebook password (created spotify through facebook) and they have still been using my spotify. I have since realized that my old fb password...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ya soy premium y aparezco como free

Soy usuario de spotify premium desde hace varios meses y de la nada abri la app y me aparece como si fuera un usuario free. Hasta hace unas horas usaba el premium sin problema no se qué pasó.

• Casual Listener
  • Soy usuario de spotify premium desde hace varios meses y de la nada abri la app y me aparece como si fuera un usuario free. Hasta hace unas horas usaba el premium sin problema no se qué pasó.
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding an email account to change password

Is there any way to add an email address to an existing account? I have a prime account and a free account that I had made a long time ago. I have checked every email/password combination and am still unable to log back into my prime account. Is it p...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to add an email address to an existing account? I have a prime account and a free account that I had made a long time ago. I have checked every email/password combination and am stil...
  • nlinds
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change the country in my account

Hello. like the subject, i cannot change the country in my account.i used to stay in Chile, but I am in Korea now. so today i have tried to change the country in my account. but there is not any option being able to change. when i click 'COUNTRY' the...

• Hello. like the subject, i cannot change the country in my account. i used to stay in Chile, but I am in Korea now. so today i have tried to change the country in my account. but there is not any op...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Right info, but won't work?

Hi, my brother started a premium family subscription, and it worked before and I was able to join no problem, but a glitch happened and it didn't auto charge him or something, and he had to manually redo it all, but this time I tried using the code, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my brother started a premium family subscription, and it worked before and I was able to join no problem, but a glitch happened and it didn't auto charge him or something, and he had to manually ...
  • Stateofgrace
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se borró mi lista de canciones favoritas

Hola hoy entre a mi cuenta y se había deslogueado cuando la tengo automática, cuando volví a entrar no estaban mis canciones favoritas. Qué puedo hacer? Gracias!

• Hola hoy entre a mi cuenta y se había deslogueado cuando la tengo automática, cuando volví a entrar no estaban mis canciones favoritas. Qué puedo hacer?   Gracias!
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username mistake on Spotify premium subscription

I messed up on my username but it is subscribed and I started the 30 day trial, but, I know my current username- my username. Now, it won't let me cancel the other subscription because it's not even mine. SOS

• I messed up on my username but it is subscribed and I started the 30 day trial, but, I know my current username- my username. Now, it won't let me cancel the other subscription because it's not even ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trial period ended way to early?

So I signed up for the 30 day trial period on the 6th of February and it's not suppost to end until the 7th of March and today's the 13th of February.Im wondering where I can make a complaint at?

• So I signed up for the 30 day trial period on the 6th of February and it's not suppost to end until the 7th of March and today's the 13th of February.Im wondering where I can make a complaint at?
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Disconnecting Facebook Account

Hi. I'm going crazy. Facebook land is a ridiculous place and I'd like to still enjoy spotify without having to keep a facebook account. As suggested in other posts I have tried creating a device password, but when I click on the "Set Your Device Pass...

• Hi. I'm going crazy. Facebook land is a ridiculous place and I'd like to still enjoy spotify without having to keep a facebook account. As suggested in other posts I have tried creating a device pass...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture on Profile

I recieved a message that I needed to update my payment infformation, but when I tried to it sent me to the student premium information. I am no longer a studdent and am trying to continue on the $9.99 premium package, but it seems to longer be that ...

• I recieved a message that I needed to update my payment infformation, but when I tried to it sent me to the student premium information. I am no longer a studdent and am trying to continue on the $9....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login in on any device...complicated, potential hack ?

Hi there, A couple of days ago I went to listen to my spotify but saw to my surprise some new strange 'device' logged on and listening to my spotify, a device that was not mine nor anybody I know. I logged myself out of all accounts (in the hope this...

• Hi there,   A couple of days ago I went to listen to my spotify but saw to my surprise some new  strange 'device' logged on and listening to my spotify, a device that was not mine no...
  • Mirellagr
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento non andato a buon fine

Non riesco a cancellare la mia iscrizione a premium for family perché mi chiede il rinnovo dei dati di pagamento, poiché a quanto pare l'ultimo pagamento non è andato a buon fine. Vorrei disdire l'abbonamento perché vorrei entrare a far parte della f...

• Non riesco a cancellare la mia iscrizione a premium for family perché mi chiede il rinnovo dei dati di pagamento, poiché a quanto pare l'ultimo pagamento non è andato a buon fine. Vorrei disdire l'ab...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tengo membresía premium por Movistar y me están haciendo cargo a mi tarjeta también.

Por parte de mi plan por Movistar tengo una membresía premium desde hace más de un año, sin embargo de 3 meses a la fecha me están cargando los $99.00 a mi cuenta de tarjeta de crédito, supongo que esto aplica como cargo doble. ¿Alguien más ha tenido...

• Por parte de mi plan por Movistar tengo una membresía premium desde hace más de un año, sin embargo de 3 meses a la fecha me están cargando los $99.00 a mi cuenta de tarjeta de crédito, supongo que e...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change payment method

I had this problem when I first signed up and don't remember how I solved it. No matter what I do it won't accept the expiration date on my credit card. It says "enter a valid expiration month". I've tried scanning and manually entering the card info...

• I had this problem when I first signed up and don't remember how I solved it. No matter what I do it won't accept the expiration date on my credit card. It says "enter a valid expiration month". I've...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Receipts don't match up from Apple to Spotify

So I paid for the month of February and received the receipt from Apple but when I go onto my Spotify account to look at my receipts, it only shows up to January. Therefore, I am locked out of my premium account. I have reached out several times to c...

• Casual Listener
  • So I paid for the month of February and received the receipt from Apple but when I go onto my Spotify account to look at my receipts, it only shows up to January. Therefore, I am locked out of my pre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card

If i redeem my gift card it says oops try again later can someone help me ?

• Casual Listener
  • If i redeem my gift card it says oops try again later can someone help me ?
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium charged

I had to re enter my information in for a new debit card. Once I entered it my card told me the transaction was pending. Then i contact Itunes 4 days later asking why I'm still on a free account after i just paid 12.99 for premium. I never cancelled ...

• I had to re enter my information in for a new debit card. Once I entered it my card told me the transaction was pending. Then i contact Itunes 4 days later asking why I'm still on a free account afte...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes