Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Login with Google Account

Is there a way to login using my Google account?

• Music Fan
  • Is there a way to login using my Google account?
  • zuado01
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not Log in

Hey guys, i cant log into my account as my password seems to be wrong. I do not receive any emails to my attached email account as well. Another unusual thing is that Spotify charged me 3 times the amount this month than they usually do. I couldnt lo...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, i cant log into my account as my password seems to be wrong. I do not receive any emails to my attached email account as well. Another unusual thing is that Spotify charged me 3 times the a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Spotify Premium, didn't receive it

I made a new account (this one) to get the $0.99 for 3 months offer for Spotify Premium. After paying for it, I did not receive Spotify Premium. I tried it again, and it STILL didn't give me Spotify Premium, as it kept on saying that I had Spotify Fr...

• Visitor
  • I made a new account (this one) to get the $0.99 for 3 months offer for Spotify Premium. After paying for it, I did not receive Spotify Premium. I tried it again, and it STILL didn't give me Spotify ...
  • kaka02012004
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant log in

I have just signed up to spotify. I can log in through the web page but not through the app on my mac or my phone. i have tried changing my password and go through the steps when i recieve the email but it still doesn't work. I have also tried creati...

• I have just signed up to spotify.  I can log in through the web page but not through the app on my mac or my phone.  i have tried changing my password and go through the steps when i reciev...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I used the wrong email and forgot my username and passwored to my premium account

This a big problem I used the wrong email for my premium spotify account and forgot the password and username for someone reason the app logged me out and i was only suppost to be just doing a free trile but since i didnt cancel the free trial its st...

• This a big problem I used the wrong email for my premium spotify account and forgot the password and username for someone reason the app logged me out and i was only suppost to be just doing a free t...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin number -can't receive

Hi Been trying to upgrade from free to premium, but after putting my number, spotify asks for the PIN number even though I didn't receive one. I'm a smart communications user from the Philippines. Can you help me? Pleaseee.

• Hi 🙂 Been trying to upgrade from free to premium, but after putting my number, spotify asks for the PIN number even though I didn't receive one. I'm a smart communications user from the Philippines....
  • cheapwanderer2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to manage my family account

I have been trying to access my family account to check the ones who are members and maybe change some, but unsuccessfully. Someone knows how to fix it?

• I have been trying to access my family account to check the ones who are members and maybe change some, but unsuccessfully. Someone knows how to fix it? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Not Working on iPhone

I have paid the $0.99 CAD for a premium account, and on my computer it is showing that I have a premum account. On my iPhone, the premium options worked for about 24 hours and then went back to a free subscription. So now if I log nto Spotify on my l...

• I have paid the $0.99 CAD for a premium account, and on my computer it is showing that I have a premum account. On my iPhone, the premium options worked for about 24 hours and then went back to a fre...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta premium

Boa noite. Tenho uma conta premium e antes tinham 5 pessoas que moram comigo e usufruíam do spotify também, houve um pedido de recadastro e essas pessoas não conseguem mais entrar, spotify acusa que as pessoas não moram comigo!!! E mais, o spotify "t...

• Boa noite. Tenho uma conta premium e antes tinham 5 pessoas que moram comigo e usufruíam do spotify também, houve um pedido de recadastro e essas pessoas não conseguem mais entrar, spotify acusa que ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't log in when I travel to another country?

Every time I travel abroad spotify I get a notice I'm in the wrong country for logging into my account and a refuse to be let in. That's very inconvenient for people who travel a lot!

• Every time I travel abroad spotify I get a notice I'm in the wrong country for logging into my account and a refuse to be let in. That's very inconvenient for people who travel a lot!
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything deleted from my account, playlists and such

Logged on today and found all my playlists and such deleted

• Logged on today and found all my playlists and such deleted
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why no phone support?? I paid for premium, can't login or get a password!

The reset password page just pops up "expired," an sends me back around anoher loop to get to the same place? How do I talk to a live human being?

• Visitor
  • The reset password page just pops up "expired," an sends me back around anoher loop to get to the same place? How do I talk to a live human being?  
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Login to spotify via Last FM

Hi, just installed Spotify under Xubuntu which worked seems only partly. I can login to Spotify with Facebook on the normal page, but not via last.fm to play music with my FB-account...any idea?bestMikado

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, just installed Spotify under Xubuntu which worked seems only partly. I can login to Spotify with Facebook on the normal page, but not via last.fm to play music with my FB-account...any idea? bes...
  • Mikado42
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts problems

I've got a premium account with Spotify family but someone has stolen my account and listen to the music from other devices (a laptop and a iPhone). How can i solve the problem? I want my account to be used only by me on my mobile. Thanks for your he...

• I've got a premium account with Spotify family but someone has stolen my account and listen to the music from other devices (a laptop and a iPhone). How can i solve the problem? I want my account to ...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't view who I am following

Just as it says, I can't view who I am following. I go to my profile click "following" and nothing shows up, not on my phone, the desktop app, or the web player. I sometimes follow artists to look them over in the future. But now, I can't even see wh...

• Regular
  • Just as it says, I can't view who I am following. I go to my profile click "following" and nothing shows up, not on my phone, the desktop app, or the web player. I sometimes follow artists to look th...
  • spotlike
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 39 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo ingresar ni cambiar mi pais

No he podido iniciar cesion desde ya hace mas de 4 meses ya que estuve en italia y cambie el pais, ahora no puedo acceder a cambiar el pais nuevamente ya que no me deja ingresar ael sitio en donde la cambio (no me carga la pagina). Agradeceria que me...

• No he podido iniciar cesion desde ya hace mas de 4 meses ya que estuve en italia y cambie el pais, ahora no puedo acceder a cambiar el pais nuevamente ya que no me deja ingresar ael sitio en donde la...
  • Wiqimiabuelita-
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlists when returning from offline mode

When I was on a trip, I set Spotify in offline mode so I could listen while on the plane. I sorted through some of my older lists and started moving tracks to different playlists. I actually created two new playlists- "Ultimate favorites" and "Love, ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I was on a trip, I set Spotify in offline mode so I could listen while on the plane.  I sorted through some of my older lists and started moving tracks to different playlists.  I actua...
  • musiclover85
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Eror Login Please help

I cant login spotify in my phone.. my device is samsung s4.. it keeps telling me Incorect password.. but i already reset my password and make a new password on my email.. and its working fine when i loggin to spotify website.. but on my phone its not...

• I cant login spotify in my phone.. my device is samsung s4.. it keeps telling me Incorect password.. but i already reset my password and make a new password on my email.. and its working fine when i ...
  • yorkdean
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone change my email account and password

Hi spotify today i woke up with bad news that someone stole my account i didnt know he/she did that but I want to recover my account PS: I used facebook login to write this postplease help ASAPThank you

• Hi spotify  today i woke up with bad news that someone stole my account 😞 i didnt know he/she did that but I want to recover my account  PS: I used facebook login to write this post...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got removed from family plan

Hi, as the title say...my account is removed from family plan in my family...i am studying in university which is hundreds kilometers away from home...i join my family plan...and use the home address to register...but after about a month my account s...

• Hi, as the title say...my account is removed from family plan in my family...i am studying in university which is hundreds kilometers away from home...i join my family plan...and use the home address...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes