Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Solved

Solved

• Solved
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wel inloggen op laptop, niet op iPhone wachtwoord onjuist

Ik kan wel inloggen op mijn laptop, maar als ik inlog met dezelfde mail en wachtwoordcombinatie op mijn iPhone, dan geeft deze aan dat ik een onjuiste gebruikersnaam of wachtwoord heb. Ik heb de app al opnieuw gedownload en mezelf uitgelogd op de lap...

• Ik kan wel inloggen op mijn laptop, maar als ik inlog met dezelfde mail en wachtwoordcombinatie op mijn iPhone, dan geeft deze aan dat ik een onjuiste gebruikersnaam of wachtwoord heb. Ik heb de app ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ads in spotify

how can i publishing ads in spotify? Thanks a lot

• how can i publishing ads in spotify? Thanks a lot
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you get a reply back from Spotify Artist Support?

How do you get a reply back from Spotify Artist Support? I have emailed a couple times and there isn't even a receipt that I sent in a request. What is the easiest way to get a hold of someone?

• Casual Listener
  • How do you get a reply back from Spotify Artist Support? I have emailed a couple times and there isn't even a receipt that I sent in a request. What is the easiest way to get a hold of someone? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Horrible Ads While on Premium

Hi there, Recently spotify (Premium) started to show me Ads in a complete random manner (with loud music from the ad, which is much louder than my music). So I am listening to my playlist and suddendly "Digster" ad comes in and starts to play a horri...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Recently spotify (Premium) started to show me Ads in a complete random manner (with loud music from the ad, which is much louder than my music).   So I am listening to my pl...
  • Lightwayz_
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! can't log in with my new lap top

I can't log in with my new laptop, I recently bought a new laptop, downloaded spotify and went on to log in to my account and it doesn't allow me to click in the log in after my username and passwords which are correct, it seems as if there's somethi...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log in with my new laptop, I recently bought a new laptop, downloaded spotify and went on to log in to my account and it doesn't allow me to click in the log in after my username and password...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - Members kicked out/not able to sign up again

Hey guys, one month ago me and my flatmates started a Spotify Family account. (Germany) Now after one month 3 of 6 members were kicked out of the group. I sent them the registration link again but it said "they were not living at the same adress as I...

• Hey guys,   one month ago me and my flatmates started a Spotify Family account. (Germany) Now after one month 3 of 6 members were kicked out of the group. I sent them the registration link aga...
  • paulacepedav
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Do I lose Saved Music if I Switch from iTunes Premium Account to Premium for Family

Hi - I want to upgrade from Premium to a Premium for Family but I am unable because my original Premium account was purchased through iTunes. I read I need to cancel my iTunes recurring payment of Premium Spotify and open a Premium for Family directl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I want to upgrade from Premium to a Premium for Family but I am unable because my original Premium account was purchased through iTunes.  I read I need to cancel my iTunes recurring payment...
  • javivazquez04
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème de compte premium

J'ai reçu une carte cadeau pour un abonnement Spotify Premium, mais me suis connectée au mauvais compte, je me suis connectée via mon adresse mail et voulait en fait me connecter via mon compte facebook, comment puis-je remédier à cela?Serait-il poss...

• Visitor
  • J'ai reçu une carte cadeau pour un abonnement Spotify Premium, mais me suis connectée au mauvais compte, je me suis connectée via mon adresse mail et voulait en fait me connecter via mon compte faceb...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LG Web OS 3 login issue

Hi, I'm trying to login in the LG Spotify premium app. I have connetected spotify with facebook, and in the app I am able to register with facebook. Fine. But when I enter my credentials, the app tells me than the username is wrong. But the username ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm trying to login in the LG Spotify premium app. I have connetected spotify with facebook, and in the app I am able to register with facebook. Fine. But when I enter my credentials, the app tel...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log out from facebook

I have spotify premium and recently changed my iphone. I accidently logged in to spotify on iphone with facebook. Now, while I can use my spotify premium on my mac, because I logged in with facebook I can't use my premium account on my phone. I can d...

• I have spotify premium and recently changed my iphone. I accidently logged in to spotify on iphone with facebook. Now, while I can use my spotify premium on my mac, because I logged in with facebook ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connect

I want to connect my Facebook to my account but I have another account on Facebook which I don't use anymore. What can I do to connect my Facebook to my current account ?

• I want to connect my Facebook to my account but I have another account on Facebook which I don't use anymore. What can I do to connect my Facebook to my current account ?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logon problems!

Hey, So I having been trying for about an hour now to log onto my Spotify account but to absolutely no avail. I haven't used the account for years, and I think I made it before I made my Facebook, which could potentially be the reason for all this tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   So I having been trying for about an hour now to log onto my Spotify account but to absolutely no avail. I haven't used the account for years, and I think I made it before I made my Fac...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! complete reset

my account was hacked. my music deleted and replaced with much that I find unlikeable, I was able to recover and change pass word , delete the hackers one friend and multiple play lists. but when I go to start adding songs of my own choosing I find m...

• Casual Listener
  • my account was hacked. my music deleted and replaced with much that I find unlikeable, I was able to recover and change pass word , delete the hackers one friend and multiple play lists. bu...
  • fooledyas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to free

I had a premium account, then suddenly it changed to a free account, but I didn't stop it, so now I'm paying but have a free account

• I had a premium account, then suddenly it changed to a free account, but I didn't stop it, so now I'm paying but have a free account
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email lost

we have spotify premium and we no longer know the E-mail aders it was asined to or the password we only know our name how can we get out account back??????? pleas awnser it as fast as you can friendly greeting Mike Pennewaard

• we have spotify premium and we no longer know the E-mail aders it was asined to or the password we only know our name how can we get out account back???????   pleas awnser it as fast as you ca...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't enter in my smartphone's spotify!

i can't enter in my account with the smartphone!! i don't know why he tell me that the username and the pw are wrong!!! obviously the username and the pw are the same of the pc

• i can't enter in my account with the smartphone!! i don't know why he tell me that the username and the pw are wrong!!! obviously the username and the pw are the same of the pc
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - Account Hijacked!!

Hi, Our master account has been hijacked and they have changed both the password and the email!! The master account is named JohnPenberthy. I can provide the original email, password and credit card details. It is part of a family subscription and I ...

• Hi,   Our master account has been hijacked and they have changed both the password and the email!!   The master account is named JohnPenberthy. I can provide the original email, passwor...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connections

Hey !When I want to connect spotify on the app (iPhone) it says that my email or my password is wrong... But I can connect on the website.. I don't know what to do..

• Hey ! When I want to connect spotify on the app (iPhone) it says that my email or my password is wrong... But I can connect on the website.. I don't know what to do..
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

country does not match

When I try logging in I receive an error that says "my country does not match the one in my profile" even though my profile says USA which is where I live and currently am. I was recently traveling in Europe but am back in the US and it still won't l...

• Visitor
  • When I try logging in I receive an error that says "my country does not match the one in my profile" even though my profile says USA which is where I live and currently am. I was recently traveling i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes