Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Family Plan

How can you send a link to someone to add them in your plan? I don't know how to fill this out.Theres no link sending option

• How can you send a link to someone to add them in your plan? I don't know how to fill this out.Theres no link sending option
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed unlimited features after app upgrade

I recently (May 2017) updated the app on my Ipad and the reported subscription on my account is Unlimited as always, and I am still billed the usual 4,99€. Before updating I had the ads effectively starting after 20 minutes of listened music, freely ...

• I recently (May 2017) updated the app on my Ipad and the reported subscription on my account is Unlimited as always, and I am still billed the usual 4,99€. Before updating I had the ads effectively s...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4 times today

I have 4 charges today on my bank statement for €0.99. I dont know what they are for?

• I have 4 charges today on my bank statement for €0.99. I dont know what they are for?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 3 months not able to buy

im trying to buy 3 months for .99 using my paypal and it is not letting me to buy. it goes to payment page and when i pay it is coming back.

• Casual Listener
  • im trying to buy 3 months for .99 using my paypal and it is not letting me to buy. it goes to payment page and when i pay it is coming back. 
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can you change the default community picture you are given to one you want?

Like the title says, are we allowed to actually put a profile picture or am I cucked? I got a dog as my pp [not the worst] but I'd prefer if it was my personal picture [I'm not talking about a real life picture]. If you can answer, please do.

• Casual Listener
  • Like the title says, are we allowed to actually put a profile picture or am I cucked? I got a dog as my pp [not the worst] but I'd prefer if it was my personal picture [I'm not talking about a real l...
  • PwnageSoldier
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account - but only free Account in Spotify App

Hello, i upgraded my account to premium (3 months at 99cent) and payed with paypal.If i login on the spotify website it shows the premium status.But the App on my Android phone shows only free - and so i am unable to connect to my amplifier. Log off/...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i upgraded my account to premium (3 months at 99cent) and payed with paypal. If i login on the spotify website it shows the premium status. But the App on my Android phone shows onl...
  • KangarooJack
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help, someone is using my account!

So, the other day I noticed a number of playlists that I never created. I deleted them, just thinking that it was Spotify that added them randomly. However, when listening to music today suddenly the music went silent and I noticed that Spotify is be...

• Regular
  • So, the other day I noticed a number of playlists that I never created. I deleted them, just thinking that it was Spotify that added them randomly.   However, when listening to music today sud...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 129 for 3 MONTHS? PROBLEM! HELP!

Good Day! I have just created a new account in Spotify and i availed the new promo 129 for 3 months and when i payed it online and confirmed. The account was activated but in my disbelief in the account overview page there was a message in the premiu...

• Good Day! I have just created a new account in Spotify and i availed the new promo 129 for 3 months and when i payed it online and confirmed. The account was activated but in my disbelief in the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible Hijacked account

About a week ago while I was out on vacation listening to my phone in my rental car, it suddenly linked to someone's iPhone and started playing THEIR music. This music wasn't even on my device at all. I was confused at first and figured it was a Blue...

• Music Fan
  • About a week ago while I was out on vacation listening to my phone in my rental car, it suddenly linked to someone's iPhone and started playing THEIR music.  This music wasn't even on my device ...
  • mhougland
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My own playlist cover picture always turns upside down. How do I get it right?

Every time I choose a new picture as cover for my playlist it turns upside down and I just can't get it right. I have tried turning the picture on beforehand (on my computer) but the result is the same. It's a jpeg-file and under 4MB as required. Ple...

• Every time I choose a new picture as cover for my playlist it turns upside down and I just can't get it right. I have tried turning the picture on beforehand (on my computer) but the result is the sa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta criando playlists sozinha

Pessoal no noite, minha conta premium está apagando minhas playlists e criando outras nada a ver no lugar, já mudei de senha diversas vezes, sai de todos os dispositivos, mas não sei mais o que fazer. Por favor me ajudem.

• Pessoal no noite, minha conta premium está apagando minhas playlists e criando outras nada a ver no lugar, já mudei de senha diversas vezes, sai de todos os dispositivos, mas não sei mais o que fazer...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong gender in Spotify profile

My account is linked to my Facebook but it has the wrong gender. It's right on Facebook, but not on Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • My account is linked to my Facebook but it has the wrong gender. It's right on Facebook, but not on Spotify.
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Help

I recently signed up for spotify premium trial and got a new phone. When i downloaded spotify and logged in all the sudden all my playlists are gone and I am no longer premium. HELP. I want We playlists back.I am also worried that they will start cha...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently signed up for spotify premium trial and got a new phone. When i downloaded spotify and logged in all the sudden all my playlists are gone and I am no longer premium. HELP. I want We playli...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

**bleep** hacked account?

Hello i did not use very often spotify but , after a while , i mean now , i tried to login and i managed to get the login with email reset .. but i don't call myself angelicadrinovec cuz :1 i am a male2 i don't know her so i guess it's an hacked acco...

• Hello i did not use very often spotify but , after a while , i mean now , i tried to login and i managed to get the login with email reset .. but i don't call myself   angelicadrinovec...
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling a premium account that's connected to Facebook paid by mobile service provider

So I'm trying to disconnect my account from Facebook and in order to do that I have to cancel my premium membership, I have contacted my service provider who pays for it and they have done everything they need to but it still says my account is on a ...

• Visitor
  • So I'm trying to disconnect my account from Facebook and in order to do that I have to cancel my premium membership, I have contacted my service provider who pays for it and they have done everything...
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Kann mich mit dem Handy nicht mehr anmelden???

Hallo Ich kann mich mit meinem PC problemlos bei Spotify anmelden. Doch ich habe ein Problem mit der Anmeldung auf meinem iPhone. Da erhalte ich immer die Nachricht "Du kannst Spotify im Ausland nur max. 14 Tage verwenden". Was ist da los??...ich war...

• Visitor
  • Hallo Ich kann mich mit meinem PC problemlos bei Spotify anmelden. Doch ich habe ein Problem mit der Anmeldung auf meinem iPhone. Da erhalte ich immer die Nachricht "Du kannst Spotify im Ausland nur ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

User name on device login

I recently deactivated my Facebook account (which is how I first signed up for Spotify) so I am using the device login to access my Spotify account. To my friends list, my account shows up as the ten digit login number (instead of my name). Is there ...

• I recently deactivated my Facebook account (which is how I first signed up for Spotify) so I am using the device login to access my Spotify account. To my friends list, my account shows up as the ten...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Student Discount

Hello all, I am no longer a student and I need to cancel my student discount. I need to update my payment details and it requires verification of student status, which I no longer have. Because it can't verify that I am a student, it won't let me cha...

• Hello all,   I am no longer a student and I need to cancel my student discount.  I need to update my payment details and it requires verification of student status, which I no longer have...
  • manueldapaah
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança Indevida de R$1,99

Bom dia,tentei me inscrever para receber o prêmium por 3 meses a R$1,99 o mês. Não sei ao certo porque, mas me negaram o pacote depois de inserir os meus dados bancários. Tentei de novo e nada. Não consegui assinar o Premium, mas mesmo assim o dinhei...

• Bom dia, tentei me inscrever para receber o prêmium por 3 meses a R$1,99 o mês. Não sei ao certo porque, mas me negaram o pacote depois de inserir os meus dados bancários. Tentei de novo e nada. Não...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login!

Hi,I use spotify for years and have since almost a year a premium account.I was always automaticly logged in, but now since a view days i have to login but it doesn't work. I made my account with Facebook, and when i want to login with Facebook there...

• Hi, I use spotify for years and have since almost a year a premium account. I was always automaticly logged in, but now since a view days i have to login but it doesn't work. I made my account with...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes