Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! All playlists and saved music suddenly disappeared

Hi, I logged into my account to find that all my saved music and playlists had gone. Nothing else has changed, I still have spotify premium and remembers what I have been listening to as the "Your Daily Mix" is still up to date. I put a lot of time i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I logged into my account to find that all my saved music and playlists had gone. Nothing else has changed, I still have spotify premium and remembers what I have been listening to as the...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial offline not working

I've just signed up for the free trial and I want to listen to my songs offline but it dosen't seem to be working, does anyone know how to fix this?

• I've just signed up for the free trial and I want to listen to my songs offline but it dosen't seem to be working, does anyone know how to fix this?
  • franicolee_
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't log in

Hi I have a problem logging inI've deleted and started a fresh app changed my password just says I've already registered an account with this email what am I paying for it's been a month like this

• Hi I have a problem logging in I've deleted and started a fresh app changed my password just says I've already registered an account with this email what am I paying for it's been a month like this
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404

Just purchased premium but can't log in to Spotify keep getting error 404

• Casual Listener
  • Just purchased premium but can't log in to Spotify keep getting error 404
  • muzyka123
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Facebook email

Hi everyone! I have created my Spotify account through Facebook. Indeed reported on my account details there is my old Facebook email. The problem is that I do not have access to that email from ages, indeed also on my Facebook profile is reported an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! I have created my Spotify account through Facebook.  Indeed reported on my account details there is my old Facebook email.  The problem is that I do not have access to that e...
  • Fedwild23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

¿Cómo puedo confirmar las direcciones de mi plan familiar Premium?

Hola, Acabo de recibir tres correos seguidos en donde Spotify me solicita una actualización de mi suscripción al plan familiar y cada correo es para decir que no pudieron verificar la dirección del familia que invité. Me dicen que les pidieron a c/u ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, Acabo de recibir tres correos seguidos en donde Spotify me solicita una actualización de mi suscripción al plan familiar y cada correo es para decir que no pudieron verificar la dirección del f...
  • Aldopina
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

I got an email from spotify about the Ad Beta testing.

Hey, I got this email from Spotify a couple of days ago about being selected to be a part of the beta testing for the new ad platform. I would definitely like to be a part of this and get started. Can anyone from Spotify help me out here?

• Regular
  • Hey,   I got this email from Spotify a couple of days ago about being selected to be a part of the beta testing for the new ad platform. I would definitely like to be a part of this and g...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution facebook account disabled still being charged for spotify

I have my spotiy account signed in through facebook, where my account has been disabled and I cannot sighn into it.I am still being charged for an account i cannot sign into or use!how do i stop my payments????

• I have my spotiy account signed in through facebook, where my account has been disabled and I cannot sighn into it. I am still being charged for an account i cannot sign into or use! how do i stop ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

it's ok

Eu ja consegui resolver o problema. 

• Eu ja consegui resolver o problema. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music is gone

Hi there,My Spotify subscription was expired and got deleted. I was told by my phone company provider that if I purchased a new subscription that all my music would still be there and come back. Now I've purchased a new subscription and all of my son...

• Hi there, My Spotify subscription was expired and got deleted. I was told by my phone company provider that if I purchased a new subscription that all my music would still be there and come back. ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Login

Hi allI've been trying to log into my PREMIUM ACCOUNT from a new device and it is telling me I've been out of the country for more than 14 days (which I haven't). Why the **bleep** can't I get hold of someone to talk to help me resolve this over the ...

• Hi all I've been trying to log into my PREMIUM ACCOUNT from a new device and it is telling me I've been out of the country for more than 14 days (which I haven't). Why the **bleep** can't I get ho...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Auto Play

I have de-activated the Auto-Play-Option (which plays similar music automaticaly after an Album ends) , but nevertheless Spotify goes on and plays unwished tracks. How can I stop that? (I have a premium account). Possibly I wouldn't feel myself distu...

• I have de-activated the Auto-Play-Option (which plays similar music automaticaly after an Album ends) , but nevertheless Spotify goes on and plays unwished tracks. How can I stop that? (I have a prem...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Issue

I've recently had my spotify hacked and I want to change my password. My account is linked to my facebook account but the passwords are different for each account and when I've tried to change my password on facebook it doesn't change my spotify one....

• I've recently had my spotify hacked and I want to change my password. My account is linked to my facebook account but the passwords are different for each account and when I've tried to change my pas...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging into premium account

I got a new phone and I cannot login to my premium account that I pay for through apple. It tells me to login through Facebook but my music/playlists aren't there and it tells me I have the free subscription when I pay for premium subscription. I nee...

• I got a new phone and I cannot login to my premium account that I pay for through apple. It tells me to login through Facebook but my music/playlists aren't there and it tells me I have the free subs...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it worth upgrading to Premium?

Hi all ..... I have been on Spotify Unlimited for some time now and pay £4.99 a month. I am considering upgrading to Premium at £9.99 a month as I am hearing that you get better sound quality and I can use it on my iPad, among other benefits.Is there...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all .....  I have been on Spotify Unlimited for some time now and pay £4.99 a month.  I am considering upgrading to Premium at £9.99 a month as I am hearing that you get better sound qua...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer have access to email

Hi I no longer have access to my email that I used to make my Spotify account and was wondering if there was any way that I could change it?

• Hi I no longer have access to my email that I used to make my Spotify account and was wondering if there was any way that I could change it?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Phone, cannot open app

Is there anyway to open my existing account on my new phone? I have logged out and deleted the app from my old phone but I am still getting the 404 (temporary login error). Also I am not able to connect to facebook because of another error. I pay for...

• Is there anyway to open my existing account on my new phone? I have logged out and deleted the app from my old phone but I am still getting the 404 (temporary login error).   Also I am not able ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook linked to new account, can't access old one

Hey there, I just wanted to create a new account, and transfer my old playlists over. problem is, I linked it to my facebook acount, and now it won't let me log in into my old one. Just tells me my account number is 1146574121 instead of my usual nam...

• Hey there,  I just wanted to create a new account, and transfer my old playlists over. problem is, I linked it to my facebook acount, and now it won't let me log in into my old one.  Just...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium not working - weird situation

this is an awkward situation but last night i made a new gmail and spotify account and forgot to verify my gmail (i still have the code but obviously because the session ended the account wasnt fully created and is lost i think) and i was stupid enou...

• this is an awkward situation but last night i made a new gmail and spotify account and forgot to verify my gmail (i still have the code but obviously because the session ended the account wasnt fully...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in africa

Does spotify premium work  in South Africa 

• Casual Listener
  • Does spotify premium work  in South Africa 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star