Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't log in my account!!!

So i try to reset my password. When i write my email address, i get an alert that this email address does not exist. But when i write my username it says, It was sent an e-mail message with instructions to reset your password. And there's no email. I...

• Casual Listener
  • So i try to reset my password. When i write my email address, i get an alert that this email address does not exist. But when i write my username it says, It was sent an e-mail message with inst...
  • omer4
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No puedo renovar suscripción a Premium

Hola desde hace ya un tiempo, compré una suscripcion a Premium, he ido renovado mes tras mes sin ningún problema, hasta que una dia recibi un email de Spotify indicando que no se había podido renovar dicha suscripcion. Intento renovar desde suscripci...

• Regular
  • Hola desde hace ya un tiempo, compré una suscripcion a Premium, he ido renovado mes tras mes sin ningún problema, hasta que una dia recibi un email de Spotify indicando que no se había podido renovar...
  • xx_leon
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify charged me 2 times for the student plan and didn't verify my info

Hi I wanted to see how the student plan for 4.99 CAD per month works and tried it but it didn't apply to my school so then I just did my usual 9.99 CAD per month premium. However, when I checked my debit card history it showed that spotify charged me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I wanted to see how the student plan for 4.99 CAD per month works and tried it but it didn't apply to my school so then I just did my usual 9.99 CAD per month premium. However, when I checked my d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change username

I had my old facebook account connected to my Spotify account but deleted it a couple of years ago and my username has been just numbers. Is there a way to change it somehow?

• Visitor
  • I had my old facebook account connected to my Spotify account but deleted it a couple of years ago and my username has been just numbers. Is there a way to change it somehow?
  • livie0727
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login and resetting password does not send email

I am currently on my facebook spotify account without premium. I have another account with premium that I believe shares the same email as my facebook. I got automatically logged off this morning and can't log back in. Logging on android lets me in f...

• I am currently on my facebook spotify account without premium. I have another account with premium that I believe shares the same email as my facebook. I got automatically logged off this morning and...
  • csaligman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Students & headspace bundle

Does anybody know if i am able/why i'm not able to get access to the spotify and Headspace bundle? I'm from Germany if that's important.

• Does anybody know if i am able/why i'm not able to get access to the spotify and Headspace bundle? I'm from Germany if that's important.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify charged me but i still don't have premium.

Hey, i tried to get the student discount but unfortunately only students that were studying in university was allowed to get such a discount and i wasnt aware of that, when i realized that ( im in highschool btw. ) i tried to cancel my payment by shu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, i tried to get the student discount but unfortunately only students that were studying in university was allowed to get such a discount and i wasnt aware of that, when i realized that ( im in hi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Song Count Problem

Hey guy's, I'm not really sure how to best describe my problem in words so I think it's best to illustrate it with a screen shot. Basically, I am having a problem with a couple of my playlists where the playlist says there are so many songs on the pl...

Screen Shot 2014-09-27 at 12.05.24 am.png
  • Music Fan
  • Hey guy's,  I'm not really sure how to best describe my problem in words so I think it's best to illustrate it with a screen shot. Basically, I am having a problem with a couple of my playlis...
  • NikolaiKentov
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Connect account to facebook

Hi,Everytime I try to connect me account to Facebook it keeps saying temporary error, please help!

• Hi, Everytime I try to connect me account to Facebook it keeps saying temporary error, please help!
  • wartist
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta premiun

Eu gostaria de assinar a conta premium. Mas gostaria de saber quantas contas são permitidas. O familia são 6. E apenas o plano premium?

• Eu gostaria de assinar a conta premium. Mas gostaria de saber quantas contas são permitidas. O familia são 6. E apenas o plano premium?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Badges

Does anyone know why I don't get daily login or yearly registered badges?

• Roadie
  • Does anyone know why I don't get daily login or yearly registered badges?
  • wartist
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change country

Hi, II have just updated my payment method from Credit card to paypal to be able to change my country, from AT to FR . Everything seems to work fine, but the country remains AT. what shall I do?Thanks in advance for your help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   II have just updated my payment method from Credit card to paypal to be able to change my country, from AT to FR . Everything seems to work fine, but the country remains AT. what shall I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username is suddenly gibberish

Hi, I just signed up useing my phone, when I did that it allowed me to choose a username. I have just signed in to my account on my PC, and it has changed my username to a string of gibberish. I don't want to delet the account and start again, is the...

• Hi, I just signed up useing my phone, when I did that it allowed me to choose a username.  I have just signed in to my account on my PC, and it has changed my username to a string of gibberish.&...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems having members on premium account

Hello,I have a Premium account and one of the members left so i added a new one but the problem is that the new member get kicked every time. I invited him, he accepted and after a few days the member slot appears empty. Please some help!

• Hello, I have a Premium account and one of the members left so i added a new one but the problem is that the new member get kicked every time. I invited him, he accepted and after a few days the mem...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in and spotify doesnt have record of account

I tried to log in and can't remember my login and I went through the process of forgot your user name and password. When i enter my email, it says that i need to log in with facebook. So then I do, then it says that my facebook is not connected to an...

• I tried to log in and can't remember my login and I went through the process of forgot your user name and password. When i enter my email, it says that i need to log in with facebook. So then I ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving account to Canada not possible

I moved from Germany to Canada and also want to move my account. But if I follow the guidelines like: I go to Subscription, change payment settings, change country to Canada and enter my Canadian credit card, it tells me, that Spotify is not supporte...

• I moved from Germany to Canada and also want to move my account. But if I follow the guidelines like: I go to Subscription, change payment settings, change country to Canada and enter my Canadian cre...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected facebook and lost my premium

Hi, I disconnected facebook from my premium account and when i log back in now my premium is gone?How do I get it back, do I have to make a new subscription?All my playlists are gone..Please help!

• Hi, I disconnected facebook from my premium account and when i log back in now my premium is gone? How do I get it back, do I have to make a new subscription? All my playlists are gone.. Pleas...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly resets of my albums

Hi! Every 3-4 weeks I lost my albums download (even if I make frequent accesses to WiFi) and I have to download again. Why?

• Hi! Every 3-4 weeks I lost my albums download (even if I make frequent accesses to WiFi) and I have to download again. Why?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change mail adress

Firstly sorry for my English. I have 2 accounts in Spotify. My first account connected with my facebook and my main e-mail adress(it's also my facebook's mail adress). But i'm not using this account. I'm using my second account and it has another e-m...

• Firstly sorry for my English. I have 2 accounts in Spotify. My first account connected with my facebook and my main e-mail adress(it's also my facebook's mail adress). But i'm not using this account....
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Los Account data

Hi, muy doughter lost her phone with a Spotify premium account. The problema is that she dosnt remembre her user name and password.what can we do?

• Hi, muy doughter lost her phone with a Spotify premium account. The problema is that she dosnt remembre her user name and password. what can we do?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes