Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't unlink from Facebook/want to delete this account

Hey, When I try to unlink Facebook from my Spotify account due to strange activity, it says that it cannot be unlinked and I'm stuck. Evidently I have two accounts, one linked to my Facebook and one not linked, and I only want to use the unlinked one...

• Regular
  • Hey,   When I try to unlink Facebook from my Spotify account due to strange activity, it says that it cannot be unlinked and I'm stuck. Evidently I have two accounts, one linked to my Facebook...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange account behavior

I was listening to my offline songs on my phone 30 minutes ago. After that I turned Spotify to online, listened to a single song twice and then turned it to offline again. Now, all of a sudden all my offline music is gone, averything I added to my "S...

• I was listening to my offline songs on my phone 30 minutes ago. After that I turned Spotify to online, listened to a single song twice and then turned it to offline again. Now, all of a sudden all my...
  • Smiffy71
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment deletion

How do I delete my card payment, so that spark covers my premium cost?

• How do I delete my card payment, so that spark covers my premium cost?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log..Country doesn't match with the Facebook one!!!

HELLO,It's something like 5 month that I can't use Spotify because,it's saying to me that the Country doesn't match with the one on the account.And it's saying that I should upgrade my account(facebook) or my Spotify one.But it's not working!! COD ER...

• HELLO, It's something like 5 month that I can't use Spotify because,it's saying to me that the Country doesn't match with the one on the account. And it's saying that I should upgrade my account(fa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family account and playlists

Hi, i just recently upgraded from a premium acct to a family account. The playlists are saved under my profile. How do i move the playlists from my account to the family members accounts so theyre not in my acct anymore?

• Hi, i just recently upgraded from a premium acct to a family account. The playlists are saved under my profile. How do i move the playlists from my account to the family members accounts so theyre no...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access old account

Hi I got a new Spotify account with my personal email account and would like to be able to find my old playlists from my old account. I can not find that account when I search for it but I can still sign into it. Could I have help accessing the old a...

• Hi I got a new Spotify account with my personal email account and would like to be able to find my old playlists from my old account. I can not find that account when I search for it but I can still ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm an Artist and i don't know my own login details

I'm an artist (Saili Nguluwe) i uploaded my song to spotify using Record Union, by that time i had no account, when i checked for my song on spotify and everthing was great but i need to access that account but i have no idea of what to do to login.....

• Casual Listener
  • I'm an artist (Saili Nguluwe) i uploaded my song to spotify using  Record Union, by that time i had no account, when i checked for my song on spotify and everthing was great but i need to access...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log into spotify premium?

I have two accounts in Spotify, one premium and one free.For some reason they mess up my emails for the two accounts and they keep logging me into the free one. HELP?

• Visitor
  • I have two accounts in Spotify, one premium and one free. For some reason they mess up my emails for the two accounts and they keep logging me into the free one. HELP?
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canadian Student Discount

Hello, I have a Spotify premium account that I use PayPal to pay for. I'm a student and now that the student discount is available in Canada I'd like to take advantage of that. But it seems that I can't use PayPal for the student account? Is this jus...

• Hello, I have a Spotify premium account that I use PayPal to pay for. I'm a student and now that the student discount is available in Canada I'd like to take advantage of that. But it seems that...
  • Nimustan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist exchange

I am having trouble submitting my playlist to the playlist Exchange. Once I enter all the information I don't see any button for post. I think I pressed something but got an error. Also don't see a category for the category I want to use, gospel and/...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having trouble submitting my playlist to the playlist Exchange. Once I enter all the information I don't see any button for post. I think I pressed something but got an error. Also don't see a c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Plan - Family gets commercials?

I got a family premium account for me and my partner. He logged in with his account and noticed he gets commercials. Is this the design or is something wrong?

• I got a family premium account for me and my partner.  He logged in with his account and noticed he gets commercials.  Is this the design or is something wrong?
  • idoyle
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change my email

I have tryed to change my email in spotify due to delete my account and i was directed to facebook where i changed the email there and still nothing happens, what do i have to do..?

• I have tryed to change my email in spotify due to delete my account and i was directed to facebook where i changed the email there and still nothing happens, what do i have to do..?
  • evarut
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with downloading

Hello I can't download spotify from App Store. After pressing the download button it won't download. The icon freezes while downloading. Any idea of solving this?

• Hello I can't download spotify from App Store. After pressing the download button it won't download. The icon freezes while downloading. Any idea of solving this?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo registrar a mi familia en el plan familiar premium

Los miembros de mi familia no pueden registrarse, ya que les dice que el domicilio no es el mismo y yo no eh registrado ningún domicilio

• Los miembros de mi familia no pueden registrarse, ya que les dice que el domicilio no es el mismo y yo no eh registrado ningún domicilio
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble Resetting Password: "Form has expired. Please Try Again"

Title. After forgetting my password, I have tried to reset it and tried multiple times. I have successfully received an email with the link to reset it and after entering in my new password and clicking submit I get the error, "Sorry, your form has e...

• Casual Listener
  • Title.   After forgetting my password, I have tried to reset it and tried multiple times. I have successfully received an email with the link to reset it and after entering in my new pass...
  • bluesky1
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't unfollow a playlist.

I've been trying to unfollow the playlist multiple times and it still appears as if I'm following it. Please help.

•   I've been trying to unfollow the playlist multiple times and it still appears as if I'm following it. Please help.
  • Rockinbob69
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Account number for bill payment

I was wondering if someone could tell me where to find the account number so that I can make bill payments to spotify rather than individual purchases. (AKA what is my spotify account number)

• I was wondering if someone could tell me where to find the account number so that I can make bill payments to spotify rather than individual purchases. (AKA what is my spotify account number)
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify won't allow me to log into my premium account

For some reason, my Spotify logged me out of my premium account. I tried logging back in with my Facebook like I usually would and it says "Login Failed either username or password is incorrect". I tried changing my password but it says that they don...

• For some reason, my Spotify logged me out of my premium account. I tried logging back in with my Facebook like I usually would and it says "Login Failed either username or password is incorrect". I t...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify/facebook login on iphone app is defaulting to the wrong account

I have two spotify accounts. both were created with facebook (I have 2 accounts). one is under abc@gmail.com - this is a free accountthe other is under xyz@gmail.com - this is a premium accountI got a new phone. The spotify app on the new phone asked...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two spotify accounts. both were created with facebook (I have 2 accounts). one is under abc@gmail.com - this is a free account the other is under xyz@gmail.com - this is a premium account ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes