Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

adding my son (who already has Premium) and cancelling his credit card

hello, could you please help me. I am trying to add my son to my account. he already has a pemium. but being that he is still in high school, I don't need him spending the money he doest have. how can i add him without him losing his playlist and als...

• hello,  could you please help me.  I am trying to add my son to my account.  he already has a pemium. but being that he is still in high school, I don't need him spending the money he ...
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song wrongly attributed to artist

This song, Toru Takemitsu – The Last Waltz, listed Lou Reed as an artist, but it is actually by Les Reed. Also there does not seem to be a category for reporting this type of problem.

• This song, Toru Takemitsu – The Last Waltz, listed Lou Reed as an artist, but it is actually by Les Reed.   Also there does not seem to be a category for reporting this type of problem.
  • Uchigawanoryū
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount doesn't working

i submit my information to shertID like ten days ago, they send me back one week ago to tell me I'm verified, but i didn't found that email until today. when i click it to complete my purchase, it requiers me to submit my information again, but sheer...

• i submit my information to shertID like ten days ago, they send me back one week ago to tell me I'm verified, but i didn't found that email until today. when i click it to complete my&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I get the message already registered

• I get the message already registered
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium with Rogers

Just upgraded my Rogers plan that includes Spotify Premium. But an error occured in Rogers system cause they changed my account number.Since, I can't retrieve my Spotify Premium..... I tried to log ... log out ... re-log .... re-log out .... create a...

• Casual Listener
  • Just upgraded my Rogers plan that includes Spotify Premium. But an error occured in Rogers system cause they changed my account number. Since, I can't retrieve my Spotify Premium.....    ...
  • NaomiBraganza
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the Picture for Discovery Weekly

The picture that is associated with my discover weekly picture is an old profile picture of me and my ex from Facebook. My account was created with Facebook, so I can't disconnect it from my spotify account. I'd really like to update the picture, as ...

• The picture that is associated with my discover weekly picture is an old profile picture of me and my ex from Facebook. My account was created with Facebook, so I can't disconnect it from my spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I create a Spotify account for a music festival ?

Hello, I manage the Brussels Summer Festival social networks and I would like to create a branded account to create playlists, etc. How is it possible?

• Regular
  • Hello, I manage the Brussels Summer Festival social networks and I would like to create a branded account to create playlists, etc. How is it possible?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log out on previous account, now I can't get in again

I deleted the app and I have just re downloaded it, and everytime I try and get set up again, it tells me that my username is still logged in. I don't know how to log out again if I can't get in! Please help!

• I deleted the app and I have just re downloaded it, and everytime I try and get set up again, it tells me that my username is still logged in. I don't know how to log out again if I can't get in! Ple...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Page help

I had my music placed on Spotify through Tune core but it's under the wrong artist with the same name. I tried making my own artist page but keep getting stuck at the Get Access page because I can't link my own artist page because I don't have one......

• I had my music placed on Spotify through Tune core but it's under the wrong artist with the same name. I tried making my own artist page but keep getting stuck at the Get Access page because I can't ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify on my new phone

Every time I try to log in it says log in failed you've already created an acct with this email

• Every time I try to log in it says log in failed you've already created an acct with this email
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desconto estudante

Isso está acontecendo com vários clientes universitários Spotify.Eu fiz o cadastro Premium para estudantes foi debitado da minha conta do cartão R$ 10,00 e NÃO R$ 8,50 e ainda assim não disponibilizaram a assinatura Premium!Eu também não consegui env...

• Isso está acontecendo com vários clientes universitários Spotify. Eu fiz o cadastro Premium para estudantes foi debitado da minha conta do cartão R$ 10,00 e NÃO R$ 8,50 e ainda assim não disponibili...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't change the country in account settings

Hello, I can't chnage country in my account, it only has one country which is UK "GB" I need to switch my account to us then go premium, any ideas how to do that?

• Hello, I can't chnage country in my account, it only has one country which is UK "GB" I need to switch my account to us then go premium, any ideas how to do that?
  • kahed007
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Do not want to pay for spotify premium after free 48 hour trial.

This may be a stupid question, but bear with me. I recently signed up for spotify and did not realize that there was a free and premium subscription. I was automatically put on a 48 free trial for premium, but I do not want to start paying for premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • This may be a stupid question, but bear with me.  I recently signed up for spotify and did not realize that there was a free and premium subscription.  I was automatically put on a 48 free ...
  • lugnetdahlin
  • 43 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Artist vs User profile

I'm an artist, but on a song I'm featured on, the link sends us to an "artist account" to my name that I didn't create, and therefore do not control... How can I or the artist link the song to my User profile, or make my user profile an artist profil...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm an artist, but on a song I'm featured on, the link sends us to an "artist account" to my name that I didn't create, and therefore do not control... How can I or the artist link the song to my Use...
  • EBW1
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

change of residencial country not possible

I try to change my residencial country from US to Costa Rica but it doesnt let me do it. Somebody can help?

• I try to change my residencial country from US to Costa Rica but it doesnt let me do it. Somebody can help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play music

It says account is being used on other device but i dont have any other device how do i fix this?

• It says account is being used on other device but i dont have any other device how do i fix this?
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy premium

Hello, as i said, i can't buy premium. I have mastercard but it doesn't working. I can't get it from Spotify even though I get membership from NetFlix within the same minute. I'm getting the error you see above. If the support doesn't understand Turk...

Untitled.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, as i said, i can't buy premium. I have mastercard but it doesn't working. I can't get it from Spotify even though I get membership from NetFlix within the same minute.     &nbsp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify have problem with my country's IP Addresses

Hi to alli am iranian user of the great spotify its over a mounth i have problem with my spotify with my country's ip addressesits connect and show in title bar spotify premium but it show always offline when i connect with vpn services it is work pe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi to all i am iranian user of the great spotify its over a mounth i have problem with my spotify with my country's ip addresses its connect and show in title bar spotify premium but it show always...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help to log out from facebook

Yesterday I logged into Spotify with Facebook on our work computer. After that I logged out. But now my colleagues can just click "log in with Facebook" and they automatically get logged in on my Spotify account. So now they are using my Spotify and ...

• Yesterday I logged into Spotify with Facebook on our work computer. After that I logged out. But now my colleagues can just click "log in with Facebook" and they automatically get logged in on my Spo...
  • blandelli
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ADDRESS NOT CONFIRMED (LOST PREMIUM)

This afternoon I received an email from spotify withdrawing the premium privileges for failing to confirm my address. I live in the same residence as the account administrator and even he inviting me again and putting the information back I can not g...

• This afternoon I received an email from spotify withdrawing the premium privileges for failing to confirm my address. I live in the same residence as the account administrator and even he inviting me...
  • Rafaparkinson
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes