Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged twice when I changed to a student account

Hi there!Just wondering who I can talk to in regards to two payments being taken out on the same day? They have both gone through and are not pending anymore and I should only be getting charged the $5.99 student fee per month.

• Hi there! Just wondering who I can talk to in regards to two payments being taken out on the same day? They have both gone through and are not pending anymore and I should only be getting charged ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Spotify has been paused because your account is being used somewhere else" - Nothing will fix this?

A few times a week my Spotify will stop playing mid-song and display this error. I've done the "log me out everywhere" multiple times, and have changed my password. This has been going on for months now. I'm 100% sure this is someone else, and not an...

• A few times a week my Spotify will stop playing mid-song and display this error. I've done the "log me out everywhere" multiple times, and have changed my password. This has been going on for months ...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

University discount payment

Good morning to all, I hope you can help me solve my problem and my doubt.Yesterday I made a subscription to Spotify Premium through the university discount, but I did not understand it was just for the universities at the moment but I thought the st...

• Good morning to all, I hope you can help me solve my problem and my doubt. Yesterday I made a subscription to Spotify Premium through the university discount, but I did not understand it was just fo...
  • gerson_link
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify to Roku Login problems

Hi, I usually login to Spotify on my laptop. I have a Roku device to stream things such as tv, movies, etc to my Roku to tv. Today I wanted to get Spotify streamed to the Roku player to my tv but I cant login. It wont accept my username or password. ...

• Hi, I usually login to Spotify on my laptop. I have a Roku device to stream things such as tv, movies, etc to my Roku to tv. Today I wanted to get Spotify streamed to the Roku player to my tv but I c...
  • Mandimayy13
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! The lines under an album

I don't understand what this mean s some help me

• Casual Listener
  • I don't understand what this mean s some help me
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login problems

Hi, HELP! I have Spotify on my imac and am logged in under my facebook. When I go to my wife's laptop, the spotify on their automatically logs in as her facebook. I want to use her laptop spotify but with my facebook login but i can't do this because...

• Hi, HELP!   I have Spotify on my imac and am logged in under my facebook. When I go to my wife's laptop, the spotify on their automatically logs in as her facebook.    I want to us...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium abo but facebook seems to be hacked and email password forgotten :(

I have a serious difficulty accessing my facebook AND email which also led to the fact that I cannot log in spotify premium, which I got while I was logged in facebook.What should I do?I have not been successful in resetting neither facebook nor hotm...

• I have a serious difficulty accessing my facebook AND email which also led to the fact that I cannot log in spotify premium, which I got while I was logged in facebook. What should I do? ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account compromised despite all attempts to protect it

Hello, my account seems to be getting compromised. It startet a couple of weeks ago when the music suddenly stopped and spotify showed that it continued playing on an android phone (not mine, or anyone I know). I took all actions to protect my accoun...

• Hello,   my account seems to be getting compromised. It startet a couple of weeks ago when the music suddenly stopped and spotify showed that it continued playing on an android phone (not mine...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently deleted entire playlist whilst trying to erase duplicates

I copied over all my songs from the main song bit to a playlist then from there use the spotify paylist deuplicate reomver to erase duplicates, i would then proceed to usually paste them back into the main sng area. This time that didn;t work and i d...

• I copied over all my songs from the main song bit to a playlist then from there use the spotify paylist deuplicate reomver to erase duplicates, i would then proceed to usually paste them back into th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Are my local files public?

I'm a singer/songwriter that has released a couple of my own songs onto Spotify but I notice when I search for myself on Spotify, not only does it list my released songs (which should be public) but it also lists my entire Local Files library... can ...

• I'm a singer/songwriter that has released a couple of my own songs onto Spotify but I notice when I search for myself on Spotify, not only does it list my released songs (which should be public) b...
  • NukeHead
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't change country from USA to israel

No matter what I tried I only see USA in the list of countries. The Android app says that I should log in at Spotify.com to tell them "where I am" but I can't! I only see USA and I'm not from USA I live in Israel.

• No matter what I tried I only see USA in the list of countries. The Android app says that I should log in at Spotify.com to tell them "where I am" but I can't! I only see USA and I'm not from USA I l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

prenium problem

hello there, Spotify told me that there is was a problem with the payment and they put me In Free version, but in my bank, It said that I paid the prenium. so I lost 9,99$ and they want me to reput my credit card

• Casual Listener
  • hello there, Spotify told me that there is was a problem with the payment and they put me In Free version, but in my bank, It said that I paid the prenium. so I lost 9,99$ and they want me to reput m...
  • loverboym28
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All of a sudden no premium!!!

3 days ago i wanted too listen to some music but i found out that i had no premium anymore all of sudden... As you can see in the screenshot, i payd the monthly 9,99€ but for some reason it says that i have a free subscription..!??

• Casual Listener
  • 3 days ago i wanted too listen to some music but i found out that i had no premium anymore all of sudden... As you can see in the screenshot, i payd the monthly 9,99€ but for some reason it says that...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 99 Cents to Family Plan

Hello,I just purchased the 3 months of spotify for $0.99 offer but then noticed there was a family plan avaiable. I looked around to find out if I switched to the family plan would it affect the 3 months promotion. The best I could find was the FAQ p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just purchased the 3 months of spotify for $0.99 offer but then noticed there was a family plan avaiable. I looked around to find out if I switched to the family plan would it affect the 3 ...
  • trigani
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked out of my account!

Hello, My spotify account that i have been using for 8 years now has locked me out. It uses a email address that is expired so i cant log on using that and i dont know the password for it, therefore when trying to reset the password it always goes to...

• Hello,    My spotify account that i have been using for 8 years now has locked me out. It uses a email address that is expired so i cant log on using that and i dont know the password for...
  • lcolling
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Increase Music Download Limit

Hi, I know this has been raised in a few topic posts already but, I think this deserve extra notice.The music download limit (currently 3333) needs to be lifted. It is utterly stupid that, as a paying member for a PREMIUM service that I am limited to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I know this has been raised in a few topic posts already but, I think this deserve extra notice. The music download limit (currently 3333) needs to be lifted. It is utterly stupid tha...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing playlists

Spotify is driving me CRAZY. I'm paying for a service that I don't get and it's been recurring for months. I'm about to give up. My playlists keep disappearing. No, I don't have two accounts and yes, I've tried logging out and in again. I've managed ...

• Spotify is driving me CRAZY. I'm paying for a service that I don't get and it's been recurring for months.  I'm about to give up.  My playlists keep disappearing.  No, I don't have two...
  • David_09
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant listen music

hi, I wanted to listen spotify online, but when I conected it said that im playing on my phone, but im not, I dont even have internet in my phone, I tried to turn off my phone, disconnect from my account in my phone, change my account´s password, log...

• hi, I wanted to listen spotify online, but when I conected it said that im playing on my phone, but im not, I dont even have internet in my phone, I tried to turn off my phone, disconnect from my acc...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Spotify account has been disabled, how can i get it back?

I got this e-mail from spotify:Your payment provider has recovered a late unauthorized payment for Spotify Premium. We have returned the amount and your Spotify account disabled.So now i cant log in to upgrade my account back to premium thats one and...

• I got this e-mail from spotify: Your payment provider has recovered a late unauthorized payment for Spotify Premium. We have returned the amount and your Spotify account disabled. So now i cant log...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes