Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account hack

Hello,  My account has been hacked and the associated email address and password have been changed by the hacker. I am receiving notifications to reinitialise my account because of this but I cannot access it due to the changes made by the hacker. Ho...

• Hello,    My account has been hacked and the associated email address and password have been changed by the hacker. I am receiving notifications to reinitialise my account because...
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Já paguei e minha conta continua free.

O valor já foi debitado no cartão no dia 05/05, mas no site diz que o valor só será debitado no dia 26/05 e aí sim a conta premium será liberada. O que posso fazer?

• O valor já foi debitado no cartão no dia 05/05, mas no site diz que o valor só será debitado no dia 26/05 e aí sim a conta premium será liberada. O que posso fazer?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I was upgrade to family premiium without my authorisation

Hi !I just notice that for the last two months I was paying for family premium instead of premieum ...i never ask for that change ! I also notice that 3 persons (that I don't know) have add their e-mail to my spotify so I guess they have take advanat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi ! I just notice that for the last two months I was paying for family premium instead of premieum ...i never ask for that change !   I also notice that 3 persons (that I don't know) have ad...
  • tostakyre
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change profile picture WITHOUT facebook???

i would like to change my profile picture usuing my pc. all the other answers to this question dont seem to be compatible with the new version of spotify. please please help me!

• Casual Listener
  • i would like to change my profile picture usuing my pc. all the other answers to this question dont seem to be compatible with the new version of spotify. please please help me!
  • lemonhead124
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forms in wrong country

I am setting up my Family Account. I am in Canada and it is charging me in CAD, but when it sends the invitation to my family, the form is in USA form - with ZIP code and no Province. Is this normal? My username also shows with -us after it? I never ...

• I am setting up my Family Account.  I am in Canada and it is charging me in CAD, but when it sends the invitation to my family, the form is in USA form - with ZIP code and no Province.  Is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not connected to Facebook but it still shows my full name

I've disconnected my Spotify account from my Facebook account, but Spotify still shows my full name, even though I didn't create my Spotify account through Facebook. Why? It's highly irritating. I've cleared all internet history, and that don't help ...

• Regular
  • I've disconnected my Spotify account from my Facebook account, but Spotify still shows my full name, even though I didn't create my Spotify account through Facebook. Why? It's highly irritating. I've...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate account thanks to Gmail/Google features. No help from CS or SpotifyCares

Hi, I'm posting here as I'm getting nowhere contacting Customer Services directly, and @SpotifyCares is a joke. I've tweeted 3 times and they've not bothered replying. There's definitely someone there, as they've replied to hundreds of other tweets i...

• Hi,   I'm posting here as I'm getting nowhere contacting Customer Services directly, and @SpotifyCares is a joke.  I've tweeted 3 times and they've not bothered replying.  There's de...
  • CazChill
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my Spotify account

I apparently used Facebook to sign up for Spotify, so I went to Facebook, logged out of everything, and changed my password.However, I can still use my old password to log in. How can I change my Spotify password? I don't see the option in the menu t...

• I apparently used Facebook to sign up for Spotify, so I went to Facebook, logged out of everything, and changed my password. However, I can still use my old password to log in. How can I change my...
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads Freezing

Recently I've been using Spotify and the same Ad will pop up every few songs and won't do anything. It will just freeze on that Ad and it won't go to the next song bc the Ad doesn't end. The only way to get around this Ad is to close the app and rest...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently I've been using Spotify and the same Ad will pop up every few songs and won't do anything. It will just freeze on that Ad and it won't go to the next song bc the Ad doesn't end. The only way...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hesap ACil

arkadaşlar ben spotify den çıktım ne epostamı hatırlıyorum nede kullanıcı adımı lakin üyeliği aldığım kartı biliyorum ve parada çekiyor nasıl öğrenebilirim acil..

• arkadaşlar ben spotify den çıktım ne epostamı hatırlıyorum nede kullanıcı adımı lakin üyeliği aldığım kartı biliyorum ve parada çekiyor nasıl öğrenebilirim acil..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting up a new user on my premium plan

I have the premium plan and I am unable to get my daughter's spotify on her phone to work , can only get my playlists and music to load ?

• I have the premium plan and I am unable to get my daughter's spotify on her phone to work , can only get my playlists and music to load ?
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LOG con FACEBOOK

Ciao. Mi sono registrato su spotify con facebook, adesso ho cambiato cellulare e non mi fa più accedere con facebook. Adesso ho creato un altro account spotify, ma vorrei usare la mia email originale, ovvero quella che ho con facebook. Come potete ai...

• Ciao. Mi sono registrato su spotify con facebook, adesso ho cambiato cellulare e non mi fa più accedere con facebook. Adesso ho creato un altro account spotify, ma vorrei usare la mia email originale...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family

How can I upgrade to Spotify Family and merge my son's existing information into my family account so I get one bill? His account is under the email address @gmail.com. Mine is @gmail.com Also, my SO is a student. How do existing student discounts wo...

• How can I upgrade to Spotify Family and merge my son's existing information into my family account so I get one bill?   His account is under the email address <snip>@gmail.com.  M...
  • Barnyard
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using Spotify for public places

Morning people.Right to the point, i have a pub but i don't know i i can use Spotify to play music for the people here.I know that i can't use Spotify for comercial ends, but i'm not sure about this topic. Yes, i have Spotify Premium

• Morning people. Right to the point, i have a pub but i don't know i i can use Spotify to play music for the people here. I know that i can't use Spotify for comercial ends, but i'm not sure about t...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What is my registered address?

I created my account through facebook, I don't know what address is registered, where can I see it?

• I created my account through facebook, I don't know what address is registered, where can I see it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Status of blocked users

Since the messaging feature has been removed, what is the current satus of blocked users? I had a couple of users blocked, will they remain blocked now the feature has been removed? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Since the messaging feature has been removed, what is the current satus of blocked users? I had a couple of users blocked, will they remain blocked now the feature has been removed?   Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on R4PG premium but live in austria

Hi guys, i bought on r4pg.com a premium card but im living in austria... When i want to activate my code, there stand" YOUR CODE IS NOT avaible IN YOUR COUNTRY" HELP PLS

• Hi guys, i bought on r4pg.com a premium card but im living in austria... When i want to activate my code, there stand" YOUR CODE IS NOT avaible IN YOUR COUNTRY" HELP PLS
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reset password

tried to reset password but kept saying my form is expired

• tried to reset password but kept saying my form is expired
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution porque me cobraron dos veces el mismo mes el plan familiar?

cargaron el cobro a mi tarjeta dos veces el mismo mes el mes pasado en mi plan familiar y hasta ahora no recivo un mail explicandolo ni una devolucion en mi cuenta asi que les exijo una pronta respuesta si no interpondre mi queja al organo correspond...

• cargaron el cobro a mi tarjeta dos veces el mismo mes el mes pasado en mi plan familiar y hasta ahora no recivo un mail explicandolo ni una devolucion en mi cuenta asi que les exijo una pronta respue...
  • Yetzel
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed country, bought premium, still can't log in

Hello, since I got a new phone last month Spotify has stopped letting me log in. It gives me the message about how you can only use the service for 14 days unless you change your country in the user settings. Well, I'd already changed from the US to ...

• Regular
  • Hello, since I got a new phone last month Spotify has stopped letting me log in. It gives me the message about how you can only use the service for 14 days unless you change your country in the user ...
  • ElizabethFay
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes