Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium account hacked, now log into a new free one

so i got an email from spotify saying my account email address had been changed. It wasnt me. so i log into spotify and now all of a sudden im a free account and all my music is gone... i do some further digging to try some online suggested solutions...

• Visitor
  • so i got an email from spotify saying my account email address had been changed. It wasnt me. so i log into spotify and now all of a sudden im a free account and all my music is gone... i do some fur...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi-Fi

Quand dois sortir spotify en Hi-Fi?  

• Quand dois sortir spotify en Hi-Fi?    
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can`t log in to my account, and i do not remember the E-mail ! Help !

I recently got logged out of spotify on my phone and Computer. I tried every single password i usually use, But non of them work.I cant remember the E-Mail i used to create this account so resetting password does not work. I got premium on said accou...

• Visitor
  • I recently got logged out of spotify on my phone and Computer. I tried every single password i usually use, But non of them work. I cant remember the E-Mail i used to create this account so resett...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink facebook, Unable to log in

Hello, my partner tried numerous times to unlink and tried to log on to Spotify on the new Samsung Galaxy S8 and on desktop mbut no success. Have tried reset passwords numerous times as well. Do you think his account is blocked? Would you please help...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my partner tried numerous times to unlink and tried to log on to Spotify on the new Samsung Galaxy S8 and on desktop mbut no success. Have tried reset passwords numerous times as well. &...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Messed up my accounts

Hi! I recently upgraded from free to student account, but I guess I've done it with a different user name than I usually use. Now, when I log in, either by using "sign in using Facebook" or by typing in my username and password, I go to my new studen...

• Hi! I recently upgraded from free to student account, but I guess I've done it with a different user name than I usually use. Now, when I log in, either by using "sign in using Facebook" or by typing...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I receive email notifications in Dutch

Hi, My account is configured in French (Belgium), so is the interface my apps.But I receive email from Spotify in Dutch. How can I change that? I want to receive in French or English. Thanks,

• Hi,   My account is configured in French (Belgium), so is the interface my apps. But I receive email from Spotify in Dutch.   How can I change that? I want to receive in French or Engl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password forgotten

HelloI receive an email to reset my password but once I enter the new password and click ok, immediate message saying link no longer available, has expired, but I do it immediately after receiving the link!

• Hello I receive an email to reset my password but once I enter the new password and click ok, immediate message saying link no longer available, has expired, but I do it immediately after receiving ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally Created 2 Accounts and Can't Find Either

Hello, I believe that I created two accounts in error and now I cannot access either account or create a new one. A while ago, I started a free account with my email address, but stopped using it. More recently, I decided to purchase a Spotify Studen...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I believe that I created two accounts in error and now I cannot access either account or create a new one. A while ago, I started a free account with my email address, but stopped usi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not an active account

A few days ago I stopped my Spotify premium and went back to Free. But now I can't log in because I get a message that says : Username & Password not connected to an active Spotify account. What can I do to get my account back ?

• Casual Listener
  • A few days ago I stopped my Spotify premium and went back to Free. But now I can't log in because I get a message that says : Username & Password not connected to an active Spotify account. What ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Factory Data Resetting my Account

i woud like to restart my spotify account and start fresh, but I can't quite seem to find how

• i woud like to restart my spotify account and start fresh, but I can't quite seem to find how
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot login

Hi, I've been trying log in on my new phone and while I can on the site, when I try to log in on the app it says that I've already created an account and error 404. I have clicked sign out on all devices but nothing changed. Should I delete my accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been trying log in on my new phone and while I can on the site, when I try to log in on the app it says that I've already created an account and error 404. I have clicked sign out on all dev...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with login

Hi.I have two account spotify,one premium and one standard. I have forgot the password of premium account and i have forgot the password of this account gmail and i can't reset it....is there another solution to this problem? Or team of spotify deact...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I have two account spotify,one premium and one standard. I have forgot the password of premium account and i have forgot the password of this account gmail and i can't reset it....is there anoth...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I have two accounts. One premium and one free. Originally, my facebook was linked to my premium account but I accidentally clicked on link to facebook on my free account. Now, I can not access my premium account. Can I somehow get it back and am I st...

• I have two accounts. One premium and one free. Originally, my facebook was linked to my premium account but I accidentally clicked on link to facebook on my free account. Now, I can not access my pre...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to use username instead of FB informations?

Hello, I`ve connected my Spotify Premium account with Facebook profile and I`ll to display my user name instead of FB informations, how I can do this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I`ve connected my Spotify Premium account with Facebook profile and I`ll to display my user name instead of FB informations, how I can do this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists

Spotify premium was charged to my expired card, and when I updated my payment information and logged back into spotify, my playlists were gone. HELP

• Visitor
  • Spotify premium was charged to my expired card, and when I updated my payment information and logged back into spotify, my playlists were gone. HELP
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant log in my account

i already pay the 6 month spotify but i cant open my account 

• i already pay the 6 month spotify but i cant open my account 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Issue

I just tried to upgrade with the student discount. However, I was stuck at the second step, where you choose the College/University you're from. It kept reporting an error, and I couldn't move forward. I closed the page thinking I should probably try...

• Casual Listener
  • I just tried to upgrade with the student discount. However, I was stuck at the second step, where you choose the College/University you're from. It kept reporting an error, and I couldn't move forwar...
  • whiteglint
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

chromecast接続時のみ「アカウントが他の場所で使われているため、spotifyを一時停止しました」

Spotifyをスマートフォンで再生することは可能ですが、chromecastと接続してTVから再生しようとすると、「アカウントが他の場所で使われているため、一時停止しました」とエラーが出てすぐに接続が切れてしまいます。・他のアプリはchromecast接続可能・Spotifyアプリのアンインストール→再ダウンロード実施済・アカウントパスワード変更実施済・他のデバイスでログインしたことがない・先週までは普通にchromecastへ接続できていた(急にできなくなった)なぜだかわかりますか。教えて下...

• Spotifyをスマートフォンで再生することは可能ですが、 chromecastと接続してTVから再生しようとすると、 「アカウントが他の場所で使われているため、一時停止しました」とエラーが出てすぐに接続が切れてしまいます。 ・他のアプリはchromecast接続可能 ・Spotifyアプリのアンインストール→再ダウンロード実施済 ・アカウントパスワード変更実施済 ・他のデバイス...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from PREMIUM to FAMILY to FREE

Dear fellow spotifyers,I changed my account from PREMIUM to FAMILY, then I invited two users.Then I read that you first need to unsubscribe your premium, wait till your prm days are over, and then create your familiy group.So I changed my account fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear fellow spotifyers, I changed my account from PREMIUM to FAMILY, then I invited two users. Then I read that you first need to unsubscribe your premium, wait till your prm days are over, and t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes