Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

please reset my account

please reset my account and get rid of all devices

• please reset my account and get rid of all devices
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to revert my account to old interface and behavior?

This new interface, and "management" of devices is unusable.Apparently, the only way I can with any reliability change which device produces sound is by using my phone. The desktop app is completely broken, even after following the information here: ...

• This new interface, and "management" of devices is unusable. Apparently, the only way I can with any reliability change which device produces sound is by using my phone. The desktop app is complet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Address and family members

I'm having problems with my Spotify Premium Family. 4 members of my account were disconected from my SPF and they, aparently, aren't able to reconect because of something wrong with the address. As my account is the same as facebook's, i went to my p...

• I'm having problems with my Spotify Premium Family. 4 members of my account were disconected from my SPF and they, aparently, aren't able to reconect because of something wrong with the address. As m...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo adicionar contas no plano familiar

Boa noite,Estava utilizando o spotify free (notebook), porém ao assinar o plano familiar, não estou conseguindo adicionar outras contas.O pagamento foi aprovado, porém não consigo adicionar contas no plano familiar.Poderiam me ajudar?Estou meio deses...

• Visitor
  • Boa noite, Estava utilizando o spotify free (notebook), porém ao assinar o plano familiar, não estou conseguindo adicionar outras contas. O pagamento foi aprovado, porém não consigo adicionar conta...
  • Palfilho
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Get a 30 day trial for Spotify Family Membership

There is no option for spotify famiily 30 day trial. How do I get the family package for 30 days?

• Casual Listener
  • There is no option for spotify famiily 30 day trial. How do I get the family package for 30 days?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Phone without premium

Hi, I bought a new phone today. If I download spotify on my new phone, it is a free account. On my old phone I had Premium. I login with the same account as I did on my old phone.. How can I fix this? I don't want to take another premium account, and...

• Hi,   I bought a new phone today. If I download spotify on my new phone, it is a free account. On my old phone I had Premium. I login with the same account as I did on my old phone.. How can I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont let me log in to my account

I've tried logging in to my spotify app for the last two days and its still not working HELP!!

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried logging in to my spotify app for the last two days and its still not working HELP!! 
  • Keith2017
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

School account

I registered my account with a school account, it was pretty stupid. But now I have a ton of songs and just logged out of my account by accident, and I forgot my password and also I can't get emails from the Spotify Team. ThanksSarah

• I registered my account with a school account, it was pretty stupid.  But now I have a ton of songs and just logged out of my account by accident, and I forgot my password and also I can't get e...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About payment. Please Help

Hi, I'm paying my spotify premium by my carrier, Smart prepaid. However I was out of my track to load the day of the payment so when I tried to update the payment details and did it again for the Smart prepaid load there's this error I'm encountering...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm paying my spotify premium by my carrier, Smart prepaid. However I was out of my track to load the day of the payment so when I tried to update the payment details and did it again for the Sma...
  • raspbuko
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume varies by song

The volume from my Yamana RX-V781 varies on some songs. I have tried using the volume leveling under Advanced Settings, but that does not work. Any ideas? Thanks!

• Regular
  • The volume from my Yamana RX-V781 varies on some songs.  I have tried using the volume leveling under Advanced Settings, but that does not work.  Any ideas?  Thanks!  
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

cant't share music on facebook

I'm using Spotify Premium on my desktop. Everything is ok, I'm logging in with Facebook, but problem appears when I want to share something with friend on FB. I click share, check "facebook" option, then click "share" and I see it on the rifht side b...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Spotify Premium on my desktop. Everything is ok, I'm logging in with Facebook, but problem appears when I want to share something with friend on FB. I click share, check "facebook" option, ...
  • Maurak
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

my account has been hacked and the email has been changed to larssonlovisa196@gmail.com

hi, i was happily listening to my account on my mobile, but then it starts playing on a stranger's phone.. ZTE BLADE V0720. that's not my phone! i can login to my account using facebook, but then i see the email for a password reset is a strangers on...

• Visitor
  • hi,   i was happily listening to my account on my mobile, but then it starts playing on a stranger's phone.. ZTE BLADE V0720.  that's not my phone!   i can login to my account usin...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help me for error code 403

i got mail from spotify a hour ago. they told me, my payment method is invalid, so i cant log in my account. i need my account because I have all of my playlists,albums there, so i am afraid to lose my account. please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • i got mail from spotify a hour ago. they told me, my payment method is invalid, so  i cant log in my account. i need my account because I have all of my playlists,albums there, so i&nb...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Country won't change

Hi everyone, I moved to the US from Germany. I updated my payment information (American Paypal account) and it asked me to change my country to US, I clicked Yes.However when I go to Edit Profile, my country is still not updated. I want to sign up fo...

• Hi everyone,   I moved to the US from Germany. I updated my payment information (American Paypal account) and it asked me to change my country to US, I clicked Yes. However when I go to Edit ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset password

Been sent the link to reset password and it's not working!!!

• Been sent the link to reset password and it's not working!!!
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

old playlists have disappeared

Hi,I've been using spotify for about five years. I had a Spotify account and an account linked to my Facebook profile that I merged together by contacting support some years ago.I noticed recently a lot of my old playlists have vanished. I've tried l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been using spotify for about five years. I had a Spotify account and an account linked to my Facebook profile that I merged together by contacting support some years ago. I noticed rec...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Synchronize upgrade for phone and mac

Hello all,I upgraded to Premium Familiy but I can only use it on my phone. On my mac I have still the free version of Spotify. As I'm paying for my upgrade I'd like to use it on my mac too. I already logged out and tryed to log in again, but it chang...

• Hello all, I upgraded to Premium Familiy but I can only use it on my phone. On my mac I have still  the free version of Spotify. As I'm paying for my upgrade I'd like to use it on my mac too. I...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [desktop, windows 10] login fail, login button doesnt work

well, i tried in vain to login on my computer - im able to enter my username and my passwort, but as soon as i click on the green login button, nothing happenswhats the problem? What can i do?

• Regular
  • well, i tried in vain to login on my computer - im able to enter my username and my passwort, but as soon as i click on the green login button, nothing happens whats the problem? What can i do?
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hacked, now log into a new free one

so i got an email from spotify saying my account email address had been changed. It wasnt me. so i log into spotify and now all of a sudden im a free account and all my music is gone... i do some further digging to try some online suggested solutions...

• Visitor
  • so i got an email from spotify saying my account email address had been changed. It wasnt me. so i log into spotify and now all of a sudden im a free account and all my music is gone... i do some fur...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi-Fi

Quand dois sortir spotify en Hi-Fi?  

• Quand dois sortir spotify en Hi-Fi?    
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies