Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

student discount

I go to a college in dublin ireland called colaiste ide college of further education. This college is not listed in the college options. I would like to prove i attend college to avail of this offer

• Casual Listener
  • I go to a college in dublin ireland called colaiste ide college of further education. This college is not listed in the college options. I would like to prove i attend college to avail of this offer
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in at all

I'm really frustrated that i can't log into my account through email or facbook on my Mac or through my phone! i have tried every trouble shooter I can find but none of them work and it's really annoying that I can't log in

• I'm really frustrated that i can't log into my account through email or facbook on my Mac or through my phone! i have tried every trouble shooter I can find but none of them work and it's really anno...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't reset my password

My Spotify logged me out on its own and I can't remember my password, when I try to reset my password it tells me that "your form has expired" help!!

• My Spotify logged me out on its own and I can't remember my password, when I try to reset my password it tells me that "your form has expired" help!!
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Random $30 charge

Hi! I got charged for my normal $9.99 premium payment this month and along with it a random $30 Point of Sale charge? I haven't bought anything, upgraded anything, or even changed how/where I listen. I didn't even know you could make a $30 purchase!a...

• Hi! I got charged for my normal $9.99 premium payment this month and along with it a random $30 Point of Sale charge? I haven't bought anything, upgraded anything, or even changed how/where I listen....
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Account disabled

My account hot disabeld somebody tips

• My account hot disabeld somebody tips
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked!

My account has been hacked four times in a row now! Each time customer support has removed the hackers access and I have changed all my details and password but it still keeps happening. I recently closed my old account and started a new one and it g...

• My account has been hacked four times in a row now! Each time customer support has removed the hackers access and I have changed all my details and password but it still keeps happening. I recently c...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Facebook email

I've changed my email address for Facebook but Spotify still has the old email address. The only way I can change it is through Facebook... but I've already done that...

• I've changed my email address for Facebook but Spotify still has the old email address. The only way I can change it is through Facebook... but I've already done that...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login to my account. It automatically logs in to my sister's account.

Hi Everyone,I currently have the free version of Spotify installed on my computer. I login with my Facebook account. Recently, my sister used my computer to login to her own Spotify account, and, now, Spotify automatically logs me in to her account n...

• Hi Everyone, I currently have the free version of Spotify installed on my computer. I login with my Facebook account. Recently, my sister used my computer to login to her own Spotify account, and, n...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta premiun

Me registre para cuenta premiun universitario y espero respuesta si me aceptaron. Lo cual ya tengo el cobro en mi tarjeta y no tengo el servicio premium

• Me registre para cuenta premiun universitario y espero respuesta si me aceptaron. Lo cual ya tengo el cobro en mi tarjeta y no tengo el servicio premium
  • pipex56527
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Blocking feature

Hey all,I am having issues with wanting to block some followers. The music I listen to and my playlists are personal to me, and I would like the ability to keep my account private. Is there a way to block followers from viewing your account, instead ...

• Visitor
  • Hey all, I am having issues with wanting to block some followers. The music I listen to and my playlists are personal to me, and I would like the ability to keep my account private. Is there a way t...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant remember email what i used creating spotify

i cant remember my email what i used to create spotify account and i got premium and cant use the account so what the **bleep** should i do because the spotify support wont even help me

• Casual Listener
  • i cant remember my email what i used to create spotify account and i got premium and cant use the account so what the **bleep** should i do because the spotify support wont even help me
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Potentially Compromised

I have a bizarre charge on my credit card that was made online from a different continent, with a credit card that has only been used maybe twice in the past year for anything other than my pre-authorized Spotify subscription. Can someone check to se...

• I have a bizarre charge on my credit card that was made online from a different continent, with a credit card that has only been used maybe twice in the past year for anything other than my pre-autho...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logout from Premium Family ?

Hello, I need you help! I am a member of Premium Family?! how can I logout ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I need you help! I am a member of Premium Family?! how can I logout ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola, necesito ayuda!

Tengo un problema con mi cuenta de spotify family ya que me saco de mi cuenta hace días, he querido entrar con mis datos de domicilio y no los detecta siendo estos los correctos, por favor, serían tan amables de ayudarme? Gracias.

• Tengo un problema con mi cuenta de spotify family ya que me saco de mi cuenta hace días, he querido entrar con mis datos de domicilio y no los detecta siendo estos los correctos, por favor, serían ta...
  • LocutoraNaty
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial 7 day and 30 day

Hi, I have got the 7 day free premium trial on the app on my phone, then I realised I could get a 30 day free trail (as long as I cancelled the contract in time). So I got that as well. It says my free trial ends 7 days from today and will be renewed...

• Hi,   I have got the 7 day free premium trial on the app on my phone, then I realised I could get a 30 day free trail (as long as I cancelled the contract in time). So I got that as well.&nbsp...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

impossible to find a title : call my name by James Royal

Every time i search the title "Call my name" by James Royal Spotify don't find

• Every time i search the title "Call my name" by James Royal Spotify don't find
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UNABLE TO VERIFY ADRESS IN FAMILY PREMIUM

I incorrectly typed the wrong zip code when spotify asked me to verify my address in an email. Now I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I alwa...

• Casual Listener
  • I incorrectly typed the wrong zip code when spotify asked me to verify my address in an email. Now I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple atte...
  • monantb
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hi all, I have some problems with my account (I guess) ... I signed up through fb a few weeks ago ( I use Spotify only on my desktop). It worked, I used my account , I listened to songs, but something happened , it signed out and I can't log in now. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,    I have some problems with my account (I guess) ... I signed up through fb a few weeks ago ( I use Spotify only on my desktop). It worked, I used my account , I listened to song...
  • evookiss
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch to student - Payement options

Hi,I'd like to switch my profile to a student one, i'm already a premium user for several years now. When I want to switch it asks me my bank card details -> I don't own one, since you need revenues to do so (a.k.a. not a student). My bank account is...

• Hi, I'd like to switch my profile to a student one, i'm already a premium user for several years now. When I want to switch it asks me my bank card details -> I don't own one, since you need reve...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

phone operator

Hello,In my account, list of phone operator, it lacks my french operator : Free Mobile.How to add it ?

• Hello, In my account, list of phone operator, it lacks my french operator : Free Mobile. How to add it ?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes