Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Accidentally unlink my facebook to my Spotify

So recently i created a new spotify account and link it with my facebook. That facebook is linked with my another spotify account which has all my playlist in it and it is private.So i was wondering how do i get it back :(. The old spotify account is...

• So recently i created a new spotify account and link it with my facebook. That facebook is linked with my another spotify account which has all my playlist in it and it is private. So i was wonderin...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android trouble logging in

Hey,I have a one+ android phone, I've recently reinstalled Spotify and when trying to log in it told me I couldn't log in with Facebook, I wasn't trying to but it won't let me log in with email and password. I tried resetting my password, uninstallin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I have a one+ android phone, I've recently reinstalled Spotify and when trying to log in it told me I couldn't log in with Facebook, I wasn't trying to but it won't let me log in with email and...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo agregar a mi novia a plan familiar si vive en panama y yo en mexico?

contrate el plan familiar, para darle una cuenta premium a mi novia que en este momento esta viviendo en panama, y yo me encuentro en mexico, y no me permite agregarla a la cuenta premium

• contrate el plan familiar, para darle una cuenta premium a mi novia que en este momento esta viviendo en panama, y yo me encuentro en mexico, y no me permite agregarla a la cuenta premium
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Loging in

I go to log into my Spotify and put in my information then it says an account with that email has been created

• I go to log into my Spotify and put in my information then it says an account with that email has been created
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Facebook

I have a spotify premium account and I have tried to log in with facebook to add my friends list to spotify but I am not able to because it appears a message which informs about a temporal error. I keep trying everyday and I cant link the facebook ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium account and I have tried to log in with facebook to add my friends list to spotify but I am not able to because it appears a message which informs about a temporal error. I k...
  • VictorLL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tarjeta perdida

Buenas tardes.En Nochevieja me robaron la tarjeta con la que pagaba Spotify y la cancelé para que me mandaran otra. El caso es que cuando tuvo que cobrar Spotify no pudo acceder a la cuenta y me mandó un correo explicándolo.Así pues metí los datos de...

• Buenas tardes. En Nochevieja me robaron la tarjeta con la que pagaba Spotify y la cancelé para que me mandaran otra. El caso es que cuando tuvo que cobrar Spotify no pudo acceder a la cuenta y me ma...
  • ROBERTO3036
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

transfer music to another account

Hey there!I am thinking of subscribing to another premium account as my local wifi service provider is offering a discount on premium accounts. is it possible to transfer all my music and playlists into this new account and cancel my current subscrip...

• Hey there! I am thinking of subscribing to another premium account as my local wifi service provider is offering a discount on premium accounts. is it possible to transfer all my music and playlists...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log into my Spotify account. Told me my password was incorrect so I tried to reset it and so I do a new password and when I hit the submit button it tells me that my form has timed out. I've done this 4 times with the same results. I can't fi...

• I can't log into my Spotify account. Told me my password was incorrect so I tried to reset it and so I do a new password and when I hit the submit button it tells me that my form has timed out. I've ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription

Hi, I was previously a part of a family subscription plan. But when the admin added another family member to the plan, I did not receive an email to verify my address and hence got kicked out. I got sent an invite link again but an error message popp...

• Hi,  I was previously a part of a family subscription plan. But when the admin added another family member to the plan, I did not receive an email to verify my address and hence got kicked out....
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked: continued

It's been over 24 hours and I haven't received any help from spotify still. My account email was changed twice, I responded to the first email. My account was upgraded and charged for family premium, and there are three users that I keep deleting fro...

• Regular
  • It's been over 24 hours and I haven't received any help from spotify still. My account email was changed twice, I responded to the first email. My account was upgraded and charged for family premium,...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Public playlists just work random

When I make playlists public only a part is showing in my public playlist. The other way around also. So if I make a playlist private, some still show up in my public playlist. This occurs un Windows, Android and IOS as well. This is very annoing. Pl...

• Visitor
  • When I make playlists public only a part is showing in my public playlist. The other way around also. So if I make a playlist private, some still show up in my public playlist. This occurs un W...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email

Made an account and activiated premium however I logged out of the account accidentally and now I am paying for an account that I don't have access to as I don't know the email address.

• Made an account and activiated premium however I logged out of the account accidentally and now I am paying for an account that I don't have access to as I don't know the email address. 
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Facebook Account

Hey Guys, I'm in the situation where i have 2 facebook accounts. The one linked to my spotify today, is an old one i don't use anymore, and i would therefore very much like to link spotify, to the my other account (the one im actually using) I have t...

• Visitor
  • Hey Guys,   I'm in the situation where i have 2 facebook accounts.   The one linked to my spotify today, is an old one i don't use anymore, and i would therefore very much like to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking PlayStation accounts

So I linked my psn to my Spotify but then made a new psn and it won't let me link to the new account. I have gone onto Spotify and revoked access to psn a couple of times but it won't work. PlayStation tells me there is nothing they can do and I real...

• Casual Listener
  • So I linked my psn to my Spotify but then made a new psn and it won't let me link to the new account. I have gone onto Spotify and revoked access to psn a couple of times but it won't work. PlayStati...
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent help needed re lost playlist 3 hours before party

Help.. I've just upgraded to premium so as not to get ads and lost all the playlists I had created with the free version. I NEED them now!! Help

• Regular
  • Help.. I've just upgraded to premium so as not to get ads and lost all the playlists I had created with the free version.  I NEED them now!! Help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Tilien yhdistäminen

Hei, voiko kahta tiliä yhdistää? Epähuomiossa perustettu kaksi tiliä, joissa molemmissa on soittolistoja. Haluaisin vain yhden tilin jossa näkyvillä molempien tilien soittolistat. Terveisin Tanja.linnoaho@luukku.com

• Visitor
  • Hei, voiko kahta tiliä yhdistää? Epähuomiossa perustettu kaksi tiliä, joissa molemmissa on soittolistoja. Haluaisin vain yhden tilin jossa näkyvillä molempien tilien soittolistat. Terveisin Tanja.lin...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount uneligible, want money back

so i tried to get the student discount but realised i was ineligible after spotify had taken a pending payement from my account and just exited facebook broswer (what i was applying on). i wasn't logged into my account (used my card details to get pa...

• so i tried to get the student discount but realised i was ineligible after spotify had taken a pending payement from my account and just exited facebook broswer (what i was applying on). i wasn't log...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a LG Smart Tv and I can't see my playlists.

Your help please. Login on my smarth LG 4K tv 2016 and nothing appears. Neither my music nor my playlist.Close and open session several times. Still does not work.Tengo un LG Smart 4K TV 2016 y no puedo ver mis cancionesy listas de reproducción.cerre...

• Your help please. Login on my smarth LG 4K tv 2016 and nothing appears. Neither my music nor my playlist. Close and open session several times. Still does not work. Tengo un LG Smart 4K TV 201...
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing Date of Birth- Wrong one displayed

Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a bother. My date of birth isn't the one that is currently displayed on my Spotify account (It says a date from 2002 and I was born in 1998). I've tried logging into my Facebook to change it which has my correct birth dat...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone,   I'm in a bit of a bother. My date of birth isn't the one that is currently displayed on my Spotify account (It says a date from 2002 and I was born in 1998). I've tried log...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan kicked me out

so today i enter my sptotify and i wasn't in family plan anyomore , and now i can't get back because they say the adress is wrong but is correct, i need some help here guys

• so today i enter my sptotify and i wasn't in family plan anyomore ,  and now i can't get back because they say the adress is wrong but is correct, i need some help here guys 😃
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes