Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Disconnect from Facebook Help

I’m creating this post as there was different information for disconnecting your Facebook from Spotify after deleting my Facebook account. I wanted to say it was very easy with the new live chat service. After going to the help section I clicked on '...

• I’m creating this post as there was different information for disconnecting your Facebook from Spotify after deleting my Facebook account.  I wanted to say it was very easy with the new live ch...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Did get premium but its still free test period? I did buy premium and got it for free in 30 days but

BUT when I log in it still says buy premium ! I already did? Online i can see i got premium but in app its stand buy premium ( free test period)??? Same log in info at all?

• BUT when I log in it still says buy premium ! I already did? Online i can see i got premium but in app its stand buy premium ( free test period)??? Same log in info at all?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add new card to pay for premium account

Hi Spotify Community, My debit card connected to my account was recently stolen, so after I got a new one I had to plug in those details to resume paying for my premium account. However, whenever I attempt to add my card details on the payment page, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Community,    My debit card connected to my account was recently stolen, so after I got a new one I had to plug in those details to resume paying for my premium account. Howeve...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting into my old account

I need help!! I have an old Spotify account that I got before I got an email, so when I hit forgot password, I don't know where the reset password request is going. Is there any way at all to recover my password or find out which email it is going to...

• I need help!! I have an old Spotify account that I got before I got an email, so when I hit forgot password, I don't know where the reset password request is going. Is there any way at all to recover...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium doesn't work anymore

I've been using spotify premium for 6 months but suddenly it said that I'm using the free version again and I dont know why. I paid every month and I tried loggin off and in again but it doesnt help.

• Visitor
  • I've been using spotify premium for 6 months but suddenly it said that I'm using the free version again and I dont know why. I paid every month and I tried loggin off and in again but it doesnt help....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No effect

i just tried upgrading to spotify premium for the 3 months £0.99 discount but it doesnt seem to work and my account still hasnt changed from free to premium and also i used paypal to pay for this and i did this twice. So please can anyone help and al...

• i just tried upgrading to spotify premium for the 3 months £0.99 discount but it doesnt seem to work and my account still hasnt changed from free to premium and also i used paypal to pay for this and...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to log in on site

Hi. I want to cancel premium but i haven't been able to log in to the website to cancel it. It is saying my username/password is incorrect however i am able to log in to the App with the exact same password. I was hoping to cancel before i got charge...

• Hi. I want to cancel premium but i haven't been able to log in to the website to cancel it. It is saying my username/password is incorrect however i am able to log in to the App with the exact same p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge 2 Accounts?

Hi, I seem to have two Spotify accounts....my original one which is a free account and another that is a premium account that I used Facebook to login with. I would like to merge them as I cannot access my premium account on my computer. Please help

• Hi, I seem to have two Spotify accounts....my original one which is a free account and another that is a premium account that I used Facebook to login with. I would like to merge them as I cannot acc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Facebook Login to E-mail Login

I'm having trouble upgrading to Premium. I used to login through Facebook. Since I decided to deactivate my Facebook account I've had to create a new Spotify account so I can login without Facebook.However when I try to upgrade and provide my credit ...

• I'm having trouble upgrading to Premium. I used to login through Facebook. Since I decided to deactivate my Facebook account I've had to create a new Spotify account so I can login without Facebook. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM TO LOGIN SINCE YESTERDAY

someone is having issues to login since March 8, 2017.I thought it was my password but is not.Help!!!

• someone is having issues to login since March 8, 2017. I thought it was my password but is not. Help!!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Trial

I have been looking for a spot to get a wide variety of music and I think this may be the solution however before I commit I would like to do the premium trial to see how easy it is to find the music I want and how it works using it offline as that i...

• Visitor
  • I have been looking for a spot to get a wide variety of music and I think this may be the solution however before I commit I would like to do the premium trial to see how easy it is to find the music...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink from Facebook & Linking Family Member to Premium for Family

Hello, I just signed up for Spotify's Premium for Family package and I keep trying to add my fiance to my account and it will not accept my username or password. I tried to diconnect from facebook seeing as I am logged in through that, and I can't se...

• Hello,   I just signed up for Spotify's Premium for Family package and I keep trying to add my fiance to my account and it will not accept my username or password. I tried to diconnect from fa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan subscription, can't log in

I just upgraded to the family plan to add one member. I sent the email link to my son. He clicked on it and tried to login, I'm assuming under my login. This is what it says."Sorry. You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please cli...

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded to the family plan to add one member.  I sent the email link to my son.  He clicked on it and tried to login, I'm assuming under my login.  This is what it says. "Sorr...
  • Haluvagi
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify keep using cellular data when all of my songs are downloaded?

Ok so on my old phone, all my Spotify tracks were downloaded, and I could keep my cellular on and I wouldn't use any data. But on my new phone it still uses cellular even tho my tracks are downloaded. My only solution is to put the app in offline mod...

• Regular
  • Ok so on my old phone, all my Spotify tracks were downloaded, and I could keep my cellular on and I wouldn't use any data. But on my new phone it still uses cellular even tho my tracks are downloaded...
  • invaderziim
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

separare account facebook da email URGENTE

salve, ho bisogno urgentemente di separare facebook dal mio account spotify in modo da poterci accedere direttamentegrazie

• Visitor
  • salve, ho bisogno urgentemente di separare facebook dal mio account spotify in modo da poterci accedere direttamente grazie
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has access to my account / hacked my account

Hi, I have a Spotify Premium account. I have noticed, since the start of this month, that my account's password began spontaneously changing by itself. When I opened the email associated with my account, I found that there were no requests to change ...

• Hi, I have a Spotify Premium account. I have noticed, since the start of this month, that my account's password began spontaneously changing by itself. When I opened the email associated with my acco...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not connecting with facebook

I have installed spotify for awhile now, but recently i installed again op my android telephone. But when i try to login i get an error that it can't login with my facebook account, even though im not trying to login with my facebook account. This er...

• Casual Listener
  • I have installed spotify for awhile now, but recently i installed again op my android telephone.   But when i try to login i get an error that it can't login with my facebook account, even tho...
  • wesley444-nl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Held hostage by the Book of Faces

Hi there, I want to deactivate my facebook but if I do I can't access my Spotify account. How do I delete my Spotify account to create a new one or better yet, disconnect my account from Facebook? Thanks!Madison

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I want to deactivate my facebook but if I do I can't access my Spotify account. How do I delete my Spotify account to create a new one or better yet, disconnect my account from Fac...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

minha conta saiu do plano familiar

todos os membros da minha família receberam o email de confirmação de endereço, porém eu não recebi, sendo assim não consigo participar da conta familiar e estou com a conta free. Será que eu poderia receber novamente o email, ou ser desbloqueada? O ...

• todos os membros da minha família receberam o email de confirmação de endereço, porém eu não recebi, sendo assim não consigo participar da conta familiar e estou com a conta free. Será que eu poderia...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes