Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

The new Spotify Connect upgrade has erased my playlists

When my devices upgraded to the newest version of Spotify all of my playlists disappeared. I am signed into my account. I have Premium and I can still access my lists on my phone but not on my tablet, computer or app on my TV. I also have an issue wi...

• Casual Listener
  • When my devices upgraded to the newest version of Spotify all of my playlists disappeared.  I am signed into my account.  I have Premium and I can still access my lists on my phone but not ...
  • queenhester
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into spotify

I can't log in with my username and password and they're right and I can't log in via Facebook either.

• I can't log in with my username and password and they're right and I can't log in via Facebook either.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deactivated Facebook Account and Malfunctioning Application within Apple Carplay

This is the second time I've followed all the instructions to use the online contact page to reach out to Spotify. The first time I did this, no one responded at all to my submission (I checked my spam folder continuously post-inquiry). I'm hoping I ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second time I've followed all the instructions to use the online contact page to reach out to Spotify. The first time I did this, no one responded at all to my submission (I checked ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not know password or email.

I have forgotten the password to my account and i also do not know the email that is linked. Would you be able to change the email linked to my account so I can change my password and log in to cancel my premium subscription. Thank you.

• I have forgotten the password to my account and i also do not know the email that is linked. Would you be able to change the email linked to my account so I can change my password and log in to cance...
  • wherethepugat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double charged

Se me ha cobrado la mensualidad dos veces, en la pagina de suscripción dice que me cobrarán nuevamente el mes que vieneY nunca me llegó un correo de que mi mensualidad había sido cobrada y menos de que se me cobró dos veces, ¿Cómo recuperó mi dinero?

• Regular
  • Se me ha cobrado la mensualidad dos veces, en la pagina de suscripción dice que me cobrarán nuevamente el mes que viene Y nunca me llegó un correo de que mi mensualidad había sido cobrada y menos de...
  • NanRu
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile information

How do i add my new email to my account and pay for another 3 months?

• How do i add my new email to my account and pay for another 3 months?
  • wherethepugat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My music in spotify

Hi,I am new in the issue of distributing my music in platforms like this one and I have a question that I would be happy to get answered. I am using the tunecore site to upload my album and I have selected sites as spotify or itunes among others to d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am new in the issue of distributing my music in platforms like this one and I have a question that I would be happy to get answered. I am using the tunecore site to upload my album and I have ...
  • JuglarOscuro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to enter payment info

I would like to upgrade to a 30 day trial of premium, however, when I click on the upgrade button it takes me to a screen with payment options including credit card and paypal. I want to use my credit card but all i get is the little round timer thin...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to upgrade to a 30 day trial of premium, however, when I click on the upgrade button it takes me to a screen with payment options including credit card and paypal. I want to use my credi...
  • brie1003
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Me están cobrando por una cuenta que no uso

Hola, he notado que me siguen cobrando por una cuenta premium que tenía asociada a Facebook y que ya di de baja hace unos meses atrás.Desde esta misma cuenta (que está linkeada con Facebook) cancelé la subscripción a la cuenta premium, pero en mi res...

• Visitor
  • Hola, he notado que me siguen cobrando por una cuenta premium que tenía asociada a Facebook y que ya di de baja hace unos meses atrás. Desde esta misma cuenta (que está linkeada con Facebook) ca...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need an old email address released that is associated with an old facebook account.

I have tried using the contact form for this but to no avail. Is there any way this can be done? The FAQ says it can but I haven't had any help yet.

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried using the contact form for this but to no avail. Is there any way this can be done? The FAQ says it can but I haven't had any help yet.
  • jayjamius
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for family

I did not pay anything to get premium for family but when i log in my account i saw that im premium. So i can not involved that my friend's premium for family request. Plz help me about that topic.

• Casual Listener
  • I did not pay anything to get premium for family but when i log in my account i saw that im premium. So i can not involved that my friend's premium for family request. Plz help me about that topic.&n...
  • floresanergen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't want facebook

All I want to do is use Spotify WITHOUT Facebook. I now have 2 accounts trying to fix this but every time I get logged out I can't log back in without connecting to Facebook. I have zero accounts with them and there is no way to contact anyone about ...

• All I want to do is use Spotify WITHOUT Facebook. I now have 2 accounts trying to fix this but every time I get logged out I can't log back in without connecting to Facebook. I have zero accounts wit...
  • lcolling
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Spotify Premium Konten

Guten Tag, Ich habe ein Problem. Ich bekomme immer erhöhte Rechnungen von Spotify. Ich hatte letztes Jahr ein altes Premium-Spotify Konto mit meinem ALTEN Facebook account verbunden. Besagten Facebook Account habe ich gelöscht. Nun weiss ich nicht me...

• Guten Tag,   Ich habe ein Problem. Ich bekomme immer erhöhte Rechnungen von Spotify.   Ich hatte letztes Jahr ein altes Premium-Spotify Konto mit meinem ALTEN Facebook account verbunden...
  • lcolling
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me please, how can I delete my account?

I did delete my account and then spotify team sent me back an email. So, I do log-in in spotify website again to make sure my account delete completely. Unfortunately, I can log-in and my account be still.What should I do? I really have no idea about...

• Visitor
  • I did delete my account and then spotify team sent me back an email. So, I do log-in in spotify website again to make sure my account delete completely. Unfortunately, I can log-in and my account be ...
  • lcolling
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify saying they can move stuff from one account to another

I asked for help to move my old playlists on my Facebook generated account (I deactivated Facebook) to my new account, but it sent me back here. Is this possible at all??

• Casual Listener
  • I asked for help to move my old playlists on my Facebook generated account (I deactivated Facebook) to my new account, but it sent me back here. Is this possible at all??
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify plays songs I never selected

I have been a spotify user for quite some years now and always loved using the service because It always did what it had to do! I also never had a problem until recently. I noticed it starting about two weeks ago, when suddenly weird music started pl...

• Visitor
  • I have been a spotify user for quite some years now and always loved using the service because It always did what it had to do! I also never had a problem until recently.   I noticed it starti...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution changed email not by me

Hello, someone hacked my spotify. they changed my email adress and password. I can log in still with my facebook but because I dont know the password I cant change it or my email adress. could you please help? this is not my email adress. (Screenshot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  someone hacked my spotify.   they changed my email adress and password. I can log in still with my facebook but because I dont know the password I cant change it or my email a...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify account has been hacked

Sometime over night, someone was able to login to my spotify family account and change the email address associated with it. The account I am logged in with now is a new spotify free account that I created - there is absolutely no way to access spoti...

• Visitor
  • Sometime over night, someone was able to login to my spotify family account and change the email address associated with it. The account I am logged in with now is a new spotify free account that I c...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta Premium aparece como free

Si me pudieran ayudar, me pasa igual, pague mi subscripcion premium el 2 de marzo y ahorita me aparece como free, ya intente todo lo que dice aqui, ademas lo puse para que automaticamente se realize el cobro a mi tarjeta de credito no deberia de pasa...

• Casual Listener
  • Si me pudieran ayudar, me pasa igual, pague mi subscripcion premium el 2 de marzo y ahorita me aparece como free, ya intente todo lo que dice aqui, ademas lo puse para que automaticamente se realize ...
  • nfbravot
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

device selection inactive

I am using Spoitfy on mulitple devices and suddonly the device seleciton button is inactive (greyed out). So I am not able to change music or volume from my other devices. Please assist, was there a software change?

• I am using Spoitfy on mulitple devices and suddonly the device seleciton button is inactive (greyed out).  So I am not able to change music or volume from my other devices.  Please assist, ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes