Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Accepting an invitation for Premium for Family using Facebook login

I have searched these forums high and low and I am clicking on the green ACCEPT INVITATION button to upgrade to Premium for Family. My account is linked with Facebook; however, when I click on ACCEPT INVITATION it takes me to the Login with Facebook ...

• I have searched these forums high and low and I am clicking on the green ACCEPT INVITATION button to upgrade to Premium for Family.  My account is linked with Facebook; however, when I click on ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con miembros del plan familiar

Tengo un plan familiar y Spotify decidió eliminar a un par de mis miembros por no poder confirmar que vivimos en el mismo domicilio. He mandado la invitación nuevamente a esos miembros, pero no permite iniciar sesión. Qué hago para solucionarlo?

• Tengo un plan familiar y Spotify decidió eliminar a un par de mis miembros por no poder confirmar que vivimos en el mismo domicilio. He mandado la invitación nuevamente a esos miembros, pero no permi...
  • Andrea1431
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SECURITY ISSUE: Access to foreign account?!?!

Hello community,on Saturday morning I logged in to spotify on my Android Smartphone to listen some music. But I saw a notification that someone was already listening an another device (iPhone) that is not mine!So I had a closer look into my library a...

• Hello community, on Saturday morning I logged in to spotify on my Android Smartphone to listen some music. But I saw a notification that someone was already listening an another device (iPhone) that...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone

Spotify sent me an email saying they have changed my email. I cannot reset anything in my account because it is now connected to an unknown email. Plus they changed my subcription, what's going on?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify sent me an email saying they have changed my email. I cannot reset anything in my account because it is now connected to an unknown email. Plus they changed my subcription, what's going on?
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook authorisation will not work

My Facebook authentication is not working on Spotify. I have set up an account with a username, but I also have an account with my Facebook ID from when I used it for free. When I try to link my new account which I pay for premium on with my Facebook...

• My Facebook authentication is not working on Spotify. I have set up an account with a username, but I also have an account with my Facebook ID from when I used it for free. When I try to link my new ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need a refund I cannot afford Premium

Spotify was having a promotion for 3 months of premium for a dollar and so I bought it but for some reason premium never cancelled and I really can't afford this 10$ fee please help!

• Spotify was having a promotion for 3 months of premium for a dollar and so I bought it but for some reason premium never cancelled and I really can't afford this 10$ fee please help!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: Merge 2 Spotify Accounts

Do you have any advice for someone who is trying to avoid making two accounts and then merging them? My situation: Had 24 months of Spotify Premium with old cellular provider, just switched to new cellular provider who also offers access to Spotify P...

• Casual Listener
  • Do you have any advice for someone who is trying to avoid making two accounts and then merging them?   My situation: Had 24 months of Spotify Premium with old cellular provider, just switched ...
  • watyeokn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant connect to facebook

Hello, i am currently having issues on my account not being able to connect to my facebook. I have tried the link given by admins in other topics but it didnt do good for me. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i am currently having issues on my account not being able to connect to my facebook. I have tried the link given by admins in other topics but it didnt do good for me. Please help.
  • profbrand
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cuanta que no es mia

Buenos días hace meses que no soy premium en spotify y me sigue llegando cada mes un cobro a la cuenta bancaria estoy harta y no puedo hablar con nadie para solucionarlo! que puedo hacer?

• Buenos días hace meses que no soy premium en spotify y me sigue llegando cada mes un cobro a la cuenta bancaria estoy harta y no puedo hablar con nadie para solucionarlo! que puedo hacer?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double paymenr

I just realize that i pay 14,99 and 9,99 each month to spotify...So they made a mistake. How can i reach somebody to help me with that problem?

• I just realize that i pay 14,99 and 9,99 each month to spotify... So they made a mistake.   How can i reach somebody to help me with that problem?  
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login URGENT

I have tried on multiple occasions to login on my iphone, yet every time I do the app says "You've already created an account with this email address" as if I am trying to create a new account. But I am very clearly on login, and not on create an acc...

• I have tried on multiple occasions to login on my iphone, yet every time I do the app says "You've already created an account with this email address" as if I am trying to create a new account. But I...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging 2 Spotify Accounts

Hi, I have 2 spotify accounts 1 premium which expired and another premium I signed up using Fido. I want to merge accounts as the old account was not working with Fido Spotify due to some issue at Fido side so I had to create a new account. Could you...

• Hi, I have 2 spotify accounts 1 premium which expired and another premium I signed up using Fido. I want to merge accounts as the old account was not working with Fido Spotify due to some issue at Fi...
  • watyeokn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

password

i just payed for my premium and it logged me out of my account and now i can't log back in even after changing my password

• i just payed for my premium and it logged me out of my account and now i can't log back in even after changing my password
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Website Bug - Change/Cancel Account button not working

Hi Spotify, I want to downgrade my account from paying to free. There is a button in Account > Subscription that says "change or cancel" but this button does not work. It leads to https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/subscription/v2/change/ but then re...

• Hi Spotify,    I want to downgrade my account from paying to free. There is a button in Account > Subscription that says "change or cancel" but this button does not work. It leads...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It says account already created with email

When I log in it says failed account already created with this email address. What do I do

• When I log in it says failed account already created with this email address. What do I do
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message: "spotify has stopped working"

I get the following error message when I select spotify on my home compute. It was working yesterday but not today. Error message:"spotify has stopped working"

• I get the following error message when I select spotify on my home compute.  It was working yesterday but not today.  Error message: "spotify has stopped working"  
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

now with the new version you can't start 7 days trial? please help me

• now with the new version you can't start 7 days trial? please help me
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me connect to Facebook. Tech support has given up on me.

Hi Everyone. I can't connect to Facebook. Well, I can and can't. I can't see my friends. Tech support keeps giving me the basics on how to connect and can't seem to get it through their heads that it doesn't work. I'm a very skilled user. OK, in the ...

• Regular
  • Hi Everyone. I can't connect to Facebook. Well, I can and can't. I can't see my friends. Tech support keeps giving me the basics on how to connect and can't seem to get it through their heads that it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get a family member onto my family account.

I cant get a family member onto my account. This is horribly frustrating since the instructions from Spotify are difficult to follow. It seems I got two other family members on without issue. Trying to find a way to contact Spotify but it seems impos...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant get a family member onto my account. This is horribly frustrating since the instructions from Spotify are difficult to follow. It seems I got two other family members on without issue.  T...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

'Your spotify is being used in another location'

So I think my account hasn't been properly unlinked to a Sonos player I used to use but I can't work out how to get it unlinked via my account? It's quite frustrating being booted off mid song!

• Casual Listener
  • So I think my account hasn't been properly unlinked to a Sonos player I used to use but I can't work out how to get it unlinked via my account? It's quite frustrating being booted off mid song!
  • Captain_greyfox
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes